Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SunBurn-Lore, Codes, And Graphics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Galaxai [b]Here are your cards! ^_^ Let me know if anything needs to be changed![/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/6KPTr6t.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wIjxuOW.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/u2qsXqv.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XOEpEZs.png[/img]
@Galaxai
Here are your cards! ^_^ Let me know if anything needs to be changed!
6KPTr6t.png
wIjxuOW.png
u2qsXqv.png
XOEpEZs.png
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@MidnightFS

Thank you so much! They look amazing! ;w;
@MidnightFS

Thank you so much! They look amazing! ;w;
tumblr_n9qx85tu291rdr0hxo1_400.gif
@MidnightFS

Alright, here we go! I hope you don't mind that I deleted the bits that don't apply to me since you've been doing all the other ones.

Pair Name: Kestrel x RazorThorn

Dragons In Pair: Kestrel RazorThorn

Hatchlings?: Without

Pair Name: Orchid x Lotus

Dragons In Pair: Orchid Lotus

Pair Name: Juniper x DuskWing

Dragons In Pair: Juniper DuskWing

Pair Name: Sage x Thyme

Dragons In Pair: Sage Thyme

Pair Name: MeadowSong x Calypso

Dragons In Pair: MeadowSong Calypso

Pair Name: Bloodscream x Ember

Dragons In Pair: Bloodscream Ember

Pair Name: NightWhisper x NightFury

Dragons In Pair: NightWhisper NightFury

Hatchings?:
Without

Pair Name: SwiftFeather x SwiftTalon

Dragons In Pair: SwiftFeather SwiftTalon

Hatchings?: Without

Additional Info: All my females are first in my pairs as you've done with the other cards.
@MidnightFS

Alright, here we go! I hope you don't mind that I deleted the bits that don't apply to me since you've been doing all the other ones.

Pair Name: Kestrel x RazorThorn

Dragons In Pair: Kestrel RazorThorn

Pair Name: Orchid x Lotus

Dragons In Pair: Orchid Lotus

Pair Name: Juniper x DuskWing

Dragons In Pair: Juniper DuskWing

Pair Name: Sage x Thyme

Dragons In Pair: Sage Thyme

Pair Name: MeadowSong x Calypso

Dragons In Pair: MeadowSong Calypso

Pair Name: Bloodscream x Ember

Dragons In Pair: Bloodscream Ember

Pair Name: NightWhisper x NightFury

Dragons In Pair: NightWhisper NightFury

Hatchings?:
Without

Pair Name: SwiftFeather x SwiftTalon

Dragons In Pair: SwiftFeather SwiftTalon

Hatchings?: Without

Additional Info: All my females are first in my pairs as you've done with the other cards.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@SunWorshipper
Alright! Works for me~ You know the drill! ^_^
@SunWorshipper
Alright! Works for me~ You know the drill! ^_^
@MidnightFS

Thank you, on the way! :)
@MidnightFS

Thank you, on the way! :)
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Ahh thank you all so much for ordering from us both!!! It means a lot!

@Rusher
I will officially begin work on Sunday as I have an exam tomorrow. Your order will probably take about a week. I will always PM finished stories one at a time!

@MadaraRising
I LOVE how you've dressed your dragons OMG! Hurricane especially <3
Here's what I have:

Frostwarden:
-Med. Length ~ 3-4 pages therefore, 75k to 100k Tr base
-Origins as a G1
-Place in the clan, what he does, why he does it, and his love of the Crystalline Gala
-Bond between him and Frigid and how the met/how it came to be
-Why he wears so many clothes

Anticipate 125k - 150k Tr

Hurricane:
-Med. Length ~ 3-4 pages therefore, 75k to 100k Tr
-Origins as a G1 of Wind and his power's origins
-How he came to the clan
-How he was recognized as lorekeeper

Anticipate 150k - 210k Tr

Please tell me if I need to add anything! I adore these prompts and am pleased to work with such material~ My specialty is in making prompts more detailed and giving deep reason behind certain things so this is perfect!

@Ayeva
Oh..that's a good question @.@ Let me gauge how much I'll be able to write about them and I'll see~ Here's what I have:

Ihapera:
-Dark past
-Reason for personality
-How he became so respected
-Relationship with Nocticula

Nocticula:
-Bad personality/seemingly evil (I will DEFINITELY play with this)
-Past
-Relationship with Ihapera
-Relationship with others of the clan

I am SO tempted to make a 6 pg+ saga for each of these babies. They are lovely material <3
I'd count on highly detailed accounts and scenes with dialogue spanning 6+ pages for each so probably 250k Tr+ each? I might write more (one time I wrote nonstop for a character of mine and ended up with 12+ pages. I didn't know how and I still don't XD).

Ahh thank you all so much for ordering from us both!!! It means a lot!

@Rusher
I will officially begin work on Sunday as I have an exam tomorrow. Your order will probably take about a week. I will always PM finished stories one at a time!

@MadaraRising
I LOVE how you've dressed your dragons OMG! Hurricane especially <3
Here's what I have:

Frostwarden:
-Med. Length ~ 3-4 pages therefore, 75k to 100k Tr base
-Origins as a G1
-Place in the clan, what he does, why he does it, and his love of the Crystalline Gala
-Bond between him and Frigid and how the met/how it came to be
-Why he wears so many clothes

Anticipate 125k - 150k Tr

Hurricane:
-Med. Length ~ 3-4 pages therefore, 75k to 100k Tr
-Origins as a G1 of Wind and his power's origins
-How he came to the clan
-How he was recognized as lorekeeper

Anticipate 150k - 210k Tr

Please tell me if I need to add anything! I adore these prompts and am pleased to work with such material~ My specialty is in making prompts more detailed and giving deep reason behind certain things so this is perfect!

@Ayeva
Oh..that's a good question @.@ Let me gauge how much I'll be able to write about them and I'll see~ Here's what I have:

Ihapera:
-Dark past
-Reason for personality
-How he became so respected
-Relationship with Nocticula

Nocticula:
-Bad personality/seemingly evil (I will DEFINITELY play with this)
-Past
-Relationship with Ihapera
-Relationship with others of the clan

I am SO tempted to make a 6 pg+ saga for each of these babies. They are lovely material <3
I'd count on highly detailed accounts and scenes with dialogue spanning 6+ pages for each so probably 250k Tr+ each? I might write more (one time I wrote nonstop for a character of mine and ended up with 12+ pages. I didn't know how and I still don't XD).

ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@EtoilesFaillees Here are your cards! ^_^ Let me know if anything needs changed! Also, would you ping me for Glow Shrooms and Poison Slushies? [img]http://i.imgur.com/XbFokoN.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cqB8Yfu.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/f00mzvo.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/eSpeIpA.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/vg1YEQ4.png[/img]
@EtoilesFaillees
Here are your cards! ^_^ Let me know if anything needs changed!
Also, would you ping me for Glow Shrooms and Poison Slushies?

XbFokoN.png
cqB8Yfu.png
f00mzvo.png
eSpeIpA.png
vg1YEQ4.png
@gem4567
Allrighties, hjust tell me how much I should send in firsthand :D

You should take a tour of my festival dragons sometimes. I decided two months ago to try and have at least one set of each apparel on em. I almost had the gladiator on Frostwarden but I just love him too much as he is oops aha~
@gem4567
Allrighties, hjust tell me how much I should send in firsthand :D

You should take a tour of my festival dragons sometimes. I decided two months ago to try and have at least one set of each apparel on em. I almost had the gladiator on Frostwarden but I just love him too much as he is oops aha~
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@MadaraRIsing

Probably 180k Tr to be safe. Honestly I don't trust myself to write anything short. Midnight can vouch for that...Ra was supposed to be 2 paragraphs and I ended up with a 6.5 pg beast and was tempted to write more but I knew I needed to stop...

I will! And aww I think you totally should but if you like him as he is that's totally fine with me!
@MadaraRIsing

Probably 180k Tr to be safe. Honestly I don't trust myself to write anything short. Midnight can vouch for that...Ra was supposed to be 2 paragraphs and I ended up with a 6.5 pg beast and was tempted to write more but I knew I needed to stop...

I will! And aww I think you totally should but if you like him as he is that's totally fine with me!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567
Uh-oh, quite a lot for me actually. However seems like I will be able to pay half of the price at the moment. I wasn't expecting dialogue thought, but surprise me, actually! I will pay 125kt for each (- the amount you will take down with gold filigree helmet and wing guard) at the moment if you are okay with that, and if it will be a little more, thats not a problem. But I mean... A little (I hope this will not come to be 500kt each, or even 350kt I will not have THIS much ever, I am not good at making gold stay with me)
@Gem4567
Uh-oh, quite a lot for me actually. However seems like I will be able to pay half of the price at the moment. I wasn't expecting dialogue thought, but surprise me, actually! I will pay 125kt for each (- the amount you will take down with gold filigree helmet and wing guard) at the moment if you are okay with that, and if it will be a little more, thats not a problem. But I mean... A little (I hope this will not come to be 500kt each, or even 350kt I will not have THIS much ever, I am not good at making gold stay with me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13