Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SunBurn-Lore, Codes, And Graphics
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Update time again guys! I've been silent for a bit because of family time (and since a certain major city isn't celebrating New Years the family clan is dragging everyone everywhere in prep for our own party...)
So lore will be very slow...again...(as you can tell I'm REALLY not happy with this)
If you guys are wondering why my lore hits slow periods like you have seen, it's predominately because I work on a computer that always stays at home (which is not a choice) as well as my family always trying and succeeding getting me out of the house for hours @.@

Lore will be worked on in this order:
@MadaraRising (They have waited -quite- a long time for their piece)
@Anubiis
@Ayeva
@LadySoren

If anyone has any qualms with this lineup please let me know and we can work something out! One thing I absolutely guarantee is: You will be getting your finished piece(s) or 90% finished piece -by- January 17th.

If I break this for any of you, you will not only be getting a refund but your piece will be completed as well.

Thanks all for being so patient with me! I'm really sorry about this!

Update time again guys! I've been silent for a bit because of family time (and since a certain major city isn't celebrating New Years the family clan is dragging everyone everywhere in prep for our own party...)
So lore will be very slow...again...(as you can tell I'm REALLY not happy with this)
If you guys are wondering why my lore hits slow periods like you have seen, it's predominately because I work on a computer that always stays at home (which is not a choice) as well as my family always trying and succeeding getting me out of the house for hours @.@

Lore will be worked on in this order:
@MadaraRising (They have waited -quite- a long time for their piece)
@Anubiis
@Ayeva
@LadySoren

If anyone has any qualms with this lineup please let me know and we can work something out! One thing I absolutely guarantee is: You will be getting your finished piece(s) or 90% finished piece -by- January 17th.

If I break this for any of you, you will not only be getting a refund but your piece will be completed as well.

Thanks all for being so patient with me! I'm really sorry about this!

ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567, its all good fam! :D
@Gem4567, its all good fam! :D
sdSRvlV.png
All's good :D
All's good :D
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@Coloradoblues would you be willing to write an 1,000 word story about oc's? I would provide the necessary details c:
@Coloradoblues would you be willing to write an 1,000 word story about oc's? I would provide the necessary details c:
@HollowedAngel777

Hiya! I'm the one who does the stories round here ^^ Colorado does the coding. Hmm a 1000 word story you say? I have a bit of a back up as of now but if you're okay with it I can put you on a rolling wait list and alert you when slots are open. For now please provide the details so I can give you a quote but I will warn your order will be gotten to after January 17th.
@HollowedAngel777

Hiya! I'm the one who does the stories round here ^^ Colorado does the coding. Hmm a 1000 word story you say? I have a bit of a back up as of now but if you're okay with it I can put you on a rolling wait list and alert you when slots are open. For now please provide the details so I can give you a quote but I will warn your order will be gotten to after January 17th.
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567 okay sure! Ill note you the details c:
@Gem4567 okay sure! Ill note you the details c:
@ColoradoBlues

could you notify me when you are ready to re-open signature coding? thank you!
@ColoradoBlues

could you notify me when you are ready to re-open signature coding? thank you!
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13