Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SunBurn-Lore, Codes, And Graphics
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Ayeva @MadaraRising

I will have 6 hours to focus solely on lore tomorrow (that is my parents don't change their plans at 6 in the morning...)! Hopefully I can churn out 3+ completed works by then so stay tuned!

@Fletcher @BloodyBunny @Drackana

Hi there again new customers. As my previous commissions will be completed sooner than I thought, I would like you all to place your orders now on this thread! Thank you!
@Ayeva @MadaraRising

I will have 6 hours to focus solely on lore tomorrow (that is my parents don't change their plans at 6 in the morning...)! Hopefully I can churn out 3+ completed works by then so stay tuned!

@Fletcher @BloodyBunny @Drackana

Hi there again new customers. As my previous commissions will be completed sooner than I thought, I would like you all to place your orders now on this thread! Thank you!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567 Thank you for the notice! Do you have enough slots to do some writing for two dragons who are connected? They wouldn't need to be terribly long.
@Gem4567 Thank you for the notice! Do you have enough slots to do some writing for two dragons who are connected? They wouldn't need to be terribly long.
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher

Hmm I should! I usually open up 5 slots per cycle and depending on how they are connected, they can be either 2 or 1 slots. For instance if they have been together for a long time, I can speak about the same events from two different perspectives which would constitute one slot.
@Fletcher

Hmm I should! I usually open up 5 slots per cycle and depending on how they are connected, they can be either 2 or 1 slots. For instance if they have been together for a long time, I can speak about the same events from two different perspectives which would constitute one slot.
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567

Type Of Writing Needed: Dragon bio. Partly free range?
Length Desired: Medium
Maximum You're Willing To Spend: 40k
Dragon/Clan The Writing Is About:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28273704
Anything else I need to know?: (All small details about your dragon or clan. Anything that can affect my writing? Relationships in the clan, personality traits, etc etc.)[/b] His story goes off the lore of his birthclan where his "parents" are from. One of the dragons there is a scientist named "Ghost" and he uses genetic engineering to create dragons with the DNA of other dragons who are unable to breed, or create some kind of crazy army. David is one of his experiments and he came to my clan as an adolescent. Turning his back on science, he trained in magic under Allera. He's good and dealing revenge and punishes those who wronged his clanmates. He takes little "jobs" here and there. Anything else is free range.
@Gem4567

Type Of Writing Needed: Dragon bio. Partly free range?
Length Desired: Medium
Maximum You're Willing To Spend: 40k
Dragon/Clan The Writing Is About:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28273704
Anything else I need to know?: (All small details about your dragon or clan. Anything that can affect my writing? Relationships in the clan, personality traits, etc etc.)[/b] His story goes off the lore of his birthclan where his "parents" are from. One of the dragons there is a scientist named "Ghost" and he uses genetic engineering to create dragons with the DNA of other dragons who are unable to breed, or create some kind of crazy army. David is one of his experiments and he came to my clan as an adolescent. Turning his back on science, he trained in magic under Allera. He's good and dealing revenge and punishes those who wronged his clanmates. He takes little "jobs" here and there. Anything else is free range.
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Ayeva
Lore for Ihapera is almost done! Just a couple of p ages to go!

@MadaraRising
Just letting you know I have -not- forgotten about you!

@LadySoren
Ghost would be fantastic partners with Veyerta and Allera with Onis of my clan OMG!!
As for your price quote:
Medium bios run about 3 to 4 pages which comes out to 75k Tr-100k Tr base price. With the details you have given me, I will be including:
-Ghost background and David's birth
-David's adolescence including his joining and integrating with the clan
-Allera's tutelage
From this I can give you a price of 130k Tr-155k Tr for your order. Do you have any items you would be okay with parting with for the order? My wishlist isn't really updated and I'm working on it~

To everyone here: I have been commissioned to do a Christmas deadline drabble story pack so I will try to hurry with that (I'm delivering two by Christmas at least) so please don't worry about being forgotten! Once again, I am happy to provide my Discord for those who want to chat with me so I can ensure I am not shirking my responsibilities. (I also love chatting >.>)

@Ayeva
Lore for Ihapera is almost done! Just a couple of p ages to go!

@MadaraRising
Just letting you know I have -not- forgotten about you!

@LadySoren
Ghost would be fantastic partners with Veyerta and Allera with Onis of my clan OMG!!
As for your price quote:
Medium bios run about 3 to 4 pages which comes out to 75k Tr-100k Tr base price. With the details you have given me, I will be including:
-Ghost background and David's birth
-David's adolescence including his joining and integrating with the clan
-Allera's tutelage
From this I can give you a price of 130k Tr-155k Tr for your order. Do you have any items you would be okay with parting with for the order? My wishlist isn't really updated and I'm working on it~

To everyone here: I have been commissioned to do a Christmas deadline drabble story pack so I will try to hurry with that (I'm delivering two by Christmas at least) so please don't worry about being forgotten! Once again, I am happy to provide my Discord for those who want to chat with me so I can ensure I am not shirking my responsibilities. (I also love chatting >.>)

ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567 Thanks! I am ok with that price. But I do have some items that I have been meaning to sell.

From your wishlist, I have the Scrapmetal tracker, Death Seeker, and Corpse Cleaner.

I have the spines and okapi gene too if you are interested, as well as a spiral breed change scroll.

I also have the following skins

@Gem4567 Thanks! I am ok with that price. But I do have some items that I have been meaning to sell.

From your wishlist, I have the Scrapmetal tracker, Death Seeker, and Corpse Cleaner.

I have the spines and okapi gene too if you are interested, as well as a spiral breed change scroll.

I also have the following skins

My OC's Name is
Wake.
Shadowmother!
@LadySoren

Ah my friend could use the Spiral Gene ^^ If it's okay, I'll take that as payment and you can keep it till I'm done.
@LadySoren

Ah my friend could use the Spiral Gene ^^ If it's okay, I'll take that as payment and you can keep it till I'm done.
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567 Okay sure! Thanks ^.=.^
@Gem4567 Okay sure! Thanks ^.=.^
My OC's Name is
Wake.
Shadowmother!
@Ayeva
Waiting on your lore approval to start on Nocticula!
You can now also pay with Gossamer Flame Regalia! (I REALLY need it for Onis >.>)

@MadaraRising
I will be putting you on hold until I finish my two drabble quota by Christmas, please tell me via PM you would like for your collateral

@LadySoren
Your order will be started after Christmas when I have completed my 2 drabble quota!

@Fletcher
Are you still interested in ordering?

@Anubiis
Starting your order now!
@Ayeva
Waiting on your lore approval to start on Nocticula!
You can now also pay with Gossamer Flame Regalia! (I REALLY need it for Onis >.>)

@MadaraRising
I will be putting you on hold until I finish my two drabble quota by Christmas, please tell me via PM you would like for your collateral

@LadySoren
Your order will be started after Christmas when I have completed my 2 drabble quota!

@Fletcher
Are you still interested in ordering?

@Anubiis
Starting your order now!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567, I'm so excited !!
@Gem4567, I'm so excited !!
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13