Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Yuki's Dragons to Humans
1 2 3 4 5
[center][color=#FF0000][b]——————————————————————— [size=7]SHOP STATUS: CLOSED[/size] ———————————————————————[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/JcQVTnu.jpg[/img] [color=#191970][size=5]Welcome to YukiIjirashii's Art Shop! Here I draw [i]your[/i] Dragons as Humans! But, of course, there's a few rules. If you do not follow these rules, I will ignore your request!![/size] [color=#191970][b]———————————————————————[/b][/color] [size=6][color=#191970]EXAMPLES[/size] [color=#191970][b]———————————————————————[/b][/color] [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2n03ql1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2hnclk8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2w4fcpd.jpg[/IMG] [color=#191970][b]———————————————————————[/b][/color] [color=#191970][size=6]PRICES[/size] [color=#191970][b]———————————————————————[/b][/color] [color=#191970][size=4][b]Bust Sketch[/b] 1000 (1k) Treasure | 5 Gems Time to Make: Around 15 Minutes [color=#191970][size=4][b]Full Body Sketch[/b] 3000 (3k) Treasure | 10 Gems Time to Make: Around 30 Minutes [b]Digital Bust[/b] 7000 (7k) Treasure | 40 Gems Time to Make: Around 3 Hours [b]Full Body Digital[/b] 30000 (30k) Treasure | 150 Gems Time to make: Around 5 Hours [b]3D Lineart Bust (G/B or R/B)[/b] 20000 (20k) Treasure | 100 Gems Time to Make: Around 2 Hours [b]Second Dragon, any Media[/b] +2000 (2k) Treasure | +20 Gems Around Double the Time [size=1](I'd definitely prefer Gems, but whatever is more convenient for you haha)[/size] [/color][/size] [color=#191970][b]———————————————————————[/b][/color] [size=6]RULES[/size][/color] [color=#191970][b]———————————————————————[/b][/color] [left][size=4] [color=#191970] [b]~ Your Dragon doesn't have to have apparel now! But, if they don't have apparel they will just have a plain outfit. ~ Only one or two Dragons are allowed per person at a time. ~ I prefer to draw a picture with one person in it. I can do two people together, but the proportions might not be as good. If you want two people in one drawing, make sure to tell me by including it in your request, and tell me their relationship (i.e. siblings, friends, mates, etc.) ~ Please keep in mind that I sometimes have off days. If your drawing didn't turn out as good as another, or if there's something wrong with it, please private message me and I'll redraw it [u]once[/u] for free. ~ I will not start working on Digitals past 8PM (EST). ~ Please don't forget to ping me with @YukiIjirashii or message me directly! ~ Will negotiate prices for real money (USD) via PayPal. ~ Will only take three requests at a time! ~ [b]The main appeal of this shop is drawing your dragons, but I can draw other characters or OCs as well![/b] [/size][/left][/color] [color=#191970][b]———————————————————————[/b][/color] [color=#191970][size=6]WAITLIST[/size] [color=#191970][b]———————————————————————[/b][/color] [left][size=4] ~ ~ ~ [/size][/left] [/center]
———————————————————————

SHOP STATUS: CLOSED

———————————————————————

JcQVTnu.jpg

Welcome to YukiIjirashii's Art Shop!

Here I draw your Dragons as Humans! But, of course, there's a few rules. If you do not follow these rules, I will ignore your request!!

———————————————————————

EXAMPLES

———————————————————————

2n03ql1.jpg
2hnclk8.jpg
2w4fcpd.jpg

———————————————————————

PRICES

———————————————————————

Bust Sketch
1000 (1k) Treasure | 5 Gems
Time to Make: Around 15 Minutes

Full Body Sketch
3000 (3k) Treasure | 10 Gems
Time to Make: Around 30 Minutes

Digital Bust
7000 (7k) Treasure | 40 Gems
Time to Make: Around 3 Hours

Full Body Digital
30000 (30k) Treasure | 150 Gems
Time to make: Around 5 Hours

3D Lineart Bust (G/B or R/B)
20000 (20k) Treasure | 100 Gems
Time to Make: Around 2 Hours

Second Dragon, any Media
+2000 (2k) Treasure | +20 Gems
Around Double the Time

(I'd definitely prefer Gems, but whatever is more convenient for you haha)

———————————————————————

RULES

———————————————————————

~ Your Dragon doesn't have to have apparel now! But, if they don't have apparel they will just have a plain outfit.

~ Only one or two Dragons are allowed per person at a time.

~ I prefer to draw a picture with one person in it. I can do two people together, but the proportions might not be as good. If you want two people in one drawing, make sure to tell me by including it in your request, and tell me their relationship (i.e. siblings, friends, mates, etc.)

~ Please keep in mind that I sometimes have off days. If your drawing didn't turn out as good as another, or if there's something wrong with it, please private message me and I'll redraw it once for free.

~ I will not start working on Digitals past 8PM (EST).

~ Please don't forget to ping me with @YukiIjirashii or message me directly!

~ Will negotiate prices for real money (USD) via PayPal.

~ Will only take three requests at a time!

~ The main appeal of this shop is drawing your dragons, but I can draw other characters or OCs as well!

———————————————————————

WAITLIST

———————————————————————

~

~

~
mlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.png

UdUbm2x.pngqjxrAwx.png
N2r2kW8.pngjI9KbMj.png
@YukiIjirashii Your art is adorable! Can I ask for a sketch of this girl when you open back up? Would you like the gold before or after? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24663494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246635/24663494_350.png[/img] [/url]
@YukiIjirashii
Your art is adorable! Can I ask for a sketch of this girl when you open back up? Would you like the gold before or after?

24663494_350.png
VvxKiBP.png
@Reginapis
Thank you! And after since it might take a while :)
@Reginapis
Thank you! And after since it might take a while :)
mlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.png

UdUbm2x.pngqjxrAwx.png
N2r2kW8.pngjI9KbMj.png
@YukiIjirashii In that case, may I be added to a pinglist so I can be notified when you do?
@YukiIjirashii In that case, may I be added to a pinglist so I can be notified when you do?
VvxKiBP.png
@Reginapis Excuse me, but what exactly is a pinglist? :'D
@Reginapis Excuse me, but what exactly is a pinglist? :'D
mlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.png

UdUbm2x.pngqjxrAwx.png
N2r2kW8.pngjI9KbMj.png
@YukiIjirashii Ah don't worry about it! A pinglist is where you mass notify people to let them know about like, per say, an open slot or when you learned how to draw a specific breed when you didn't before. Example!
Person A just learned how to draw Guardians! They go and notify people who wanted to commission Guardians before Person A learned how to. It's formatted the same way you'd mention someone in forum post, by putting the @ before their name :) hope that helped!
@YukiIjirashii Ah don't worry about it! A pinglist is where you mass notify people to let them know about like, per say, an open slot or when you learned how to draw a specific breed when you didn't before. Example!
Person A just learned how to draw Guardians! They go and notify people who wanted to commission Guardians before Person A learned how to. It's formatted the same way you'd mention someone in forum post, by putting the @ before their name :) hope that helped!
VvxKiBP.png
@Reginapis Oh okay! Thank you!
@Reginapis Oh okay! Thank you!
mlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.png

UdUbm2x.pngqjxrAwx.png
N2r2kW8.pngjI9KbMj.png
@Reginapis [img]http://i.imgur.com/76ubfH9.jpg[/img]
@Reginapis
76ubfH9.jpg
mlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.png

UdUbm2x.pngqjxrAwx.png
N2r2kW8.pngjI9KbMj.png