Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Crossroads Lore Shop
[img]http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g379/LadyQueenBitterblue/6cf2fb8c-4832-4fc3-b9fb-d712ccf150ef_zpspkdmarln.png[/img] [center][b]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1923067#post_1923067]Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1923067#post_21382869]Pricing[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1923067#post_21382873]Order Form[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1923067#post_21382874]Examples[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1923067#post_21382879]Waiting List[/url] | [/b][/center] Hello! Welcome! I'm LadyKnightKatsa, but you can always refer to me as Katsa. I write in depth FR lore for dragons, clans, shops, familiars- anything on the site. A standard purchase is two paragraphs for dragons and three paragraphs for clans or threads. That said, length, depth, and style are all perfectly customizable! [quote][center][b]Rules[/b][/center] [b]1. Ping [/b]me in this thread with a filled out order form of all your specifications and requests. [b][i]Be Specific[/i][/b]. I can't write what you will like if you don't tell me what you want. I may refuse to fill your order if I find it too vague. [b]2.[/b] I will respond with the [b]price[/b] of your order within a day. [b]3. PM[/b] me half the cost upfront. [b]4. Within a week[/b], I will send you your finished lore entry, after which I'll expect the second half of the cost. [b]5.[/b] I will write lore for anything on Flight Rising, so long as it's within the Site Rules & Guidelines. [b]6.[/b] [i][u]Be polite[/u][/i]. I'm offering my services here. If I feel harassed or otherwise affronted by your behavior, I may cancel your order. [/quote]
6cf2fb8c-4832-4fc3-b9fb-d712ccf150ef_zpspkdmarln.png

Hello! Welcome! I'm LadyKnightKatsa, but you can always refer to me as Katsa. I write in depth FR lore for dragons, clans, shops, familiars- anything on the site. A standard purchase is two paragraphs for dragons and three paragraphs for clans or threads. That said, length, depth, and style are all perfectly customizable!

Quote:
Rules
1. Ping me in this thread with a filled out order form of all your specifications and requests. Be Specific. I can't write what you will like if you don't tell me what you want. I may refuse to fill your order if I find it too vague.
2. I will respond with the price of your order within a day.
3. PM me half the cost upfront.
4. Within a week, I will send you your finished lore entry, after which I'll expect the second half of the cost.
5. I will write lore for anything on Flight Rising, so long as it's within the Site Rules & Guidelines.
6. Be polite. I'm offering my services here. If I feel harassed or otherwise affronted by your behavior, I may cancel your order.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
Pricing

Flat Rate: 10kt or 20g
Treasure-Gem Ratio: 500t:1g
The standard order will be considered 2 paragraphs, unless otherwise specified. Each paragraph is at least 6 sentences long, and never more than 10.

Additional paragraphs will count for 1000t or 2g each.

Discounts for buying multiples:
2 standard orders: 25% off
3-5 standard orders: 30% off
5+ standard orders: 50% off
Pricing

Flat Rate: 10kt or 20g
Treasure-Gem Ratio: 500t:1g
The standard order will be considered 2 paragraphs, unless otherwise specified. Each paragraph is at least 6 sentences long, and never more than 10.

Additional paragraphs will count for 1000t or 2g each.

Discounts for buying multiples:
2 standard orders: 25% off
3-5 standard orders: 30% off
5+ standard orders: 50% off
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
Order Form:
Quote:
Username:
Order Type: (dragon bio, clan bio, story for thread/game)
Tone: (funny, sarcastic, serious, macabre, fantasy)
Details to Include:
Additional Specs:
Order Form:
Quote:
Username:
Order Type: (dragon bio, clan bio, story for thread/game)
Tone: (funny, sarcastic, serious, macabre, fantasy)
Details to Include:
Additional Specs:
[center][b][u]EXAMPLES[/u][/b][/center] [quote] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217340/21733916_350.png?mtime=V3wZ3wAClbw.png[/img] Leader and founder of the clan. Gavin is often harsh, but has a soft spot for hatchlings and familiars. She is trying to preserve a specific culture within her clan. Having been raised in a rather fractured and disjointed clan, she has dedicated herself to ensure her clan is a cohesive community which takes care of all its members. She was disgusted by the politicking and greed and power plays that plagued her birth clan. After both her parents vanished and none of those in power showed any sign of noticing, she left to create a community of her own. Her first companion in this mission is the Maren Scout she met just as she left her birth clan. Upon hearing her goals and dreams, Rikki joined Gavin, and advises her on important matters concerning the fate of her clan. In fact, it was Rikki's guidance that led Gavin to choose the Fire Flight, and Gavin maintains that without her loyal friend, she may have died long before her dreams became a reality. Gavin takes care to build traditions and structures into clan life so that the values she founded it on last long after her and her descendants have passed on. [/quote] [quote][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239806/23980520_350.png?mtime=V3qqWQACnSY.png[/img] Oresa has been wandering since the day she was hatched. Originally finding herself in the Viridian Labyrinth, she followed what she describes as "the calling" all the way to the Ashfall Wastes. She says that she felt something, a knot in her stomach, that led her to wander, searching for a home. The second she stepped into the Flamecaller's domain, as she tells it, her whole world felt right, like something long buried had been awakened. Many dragons call her strange, and others hypothesize that one of her parents must have been a Guardian. Even so, Oresa insists that she was brought here, led by a divine presence, to Gavin's clan. Oresa's kind and straightforward nature have won Gavin's favor, and the clan chief was happy to provide the home Oresa was looking for. Still, some dragons avoid her. She has trouble communicating, and her Draconic is stilted and accented. Even so, she's adept at communicating her intent and desires. She spends much of her time with Tanis, learning the inner workings of the clan, and they often spend long periods of time together. The dragon Oresa has taken most of a liking too, however, is Calcifer. Calcifer doesn't speak much, and little is known about how Gavin accepted him into the clan. Oresa calls him "The Gift," and always shares her meals with him. Though its hard to tell, Calcifer seems to enjoy her company, expressing himself in little gestures around her that no other dragon has been able to bring out in him. As of recently, they moved their nests to be closer together. Oresa has one other quality that lead dragons to avoid her: an obsession with death. Some have whispered that she has the ability to predict when a dragon is going to leave this world, which Tanis has fiercely disputed. Still, sometimes Oresa will look at a clanmate with an odd, opaque look in her eye, and nod to them. For this reason, many avoid her. Aside from this, she collects dead things, and cares for the graveyard of fallen friends and familiars that has been placed just outside the bounds of the lair. She is incredibly dedicated to this boneyard, and treats the graves with a respect and almost awe no one else in the clan can match. She prepares the dead for burial almost lovingly, as if every body were that of a dear friend. [/quote] [quote][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223490/22348909_350.png?mtime=V4b_awAC0AE.png[/img] Ragnaros is cocky and loud. She considers herself something of a jack-of-all-trades, and is always willing to run messages between clan members or further. She has an enterprising spirit and enjoys solitude. Often Ragnaros will embark on solo adventures, leaving only a note for her clanmates to find letting them know where she has gone and asking them to feed her Janusroot. Even so, no one but her will go near the thing. She laughs often and has a lot of friends, though few within the clan will say they feel like they know her well. She fancies herself to be a Storyweaver, and never returns home without a new tale to tell. Ragnaros has no interest in bearing hatchlings of her own, but she does spend long hours in the nests with Zusu spinning tall tales for the hatchlings he cares for. There are many rumors about the two of them, though none have ever been substantiated. She has two Familiars which she cares for. [/quote] [quote][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224875/22487451_350.png?mtime=V4ZAdAAC4DE.png[/img] Gryph really loves griffins. He really really wishes he were a griffin. They're his favorite animal and he dresses like one whenever he can. Whether or not this is because his mother named him Gryph, no one is sure. Don't ask him about it, or he'll talk your ear off about all the griffin statues, plushies, and paraphernalia he's collected. He never, ever, shuts up about the clan of griffins he came up with. He has names and drawings for each of them, and most of them even have pets. He came up with gods for them to worship and holidays that his griffins celebrate. It's really a little much. Like we get it, Gryph. You like griffins. There is a real world to pay attention to. He knows more about wild animals that inhabit the sky than any other dragon in the clan, so at least he's good for something. He currently has 3 familiars. [/quote]
EXAMPLES
Quote:
21733916_350.png?mtime=V3wZ3wAClbw.png
Leader and founder of the clan. Gavin is often harsh, but has a soft spot for hatchlings and familiars. She is trying to preserve a specific culture within her clan.

Having been raised in a rather fractured and disjointed clan, she has dedicated herself to ensure her clan is a cohesive community which takes care of all its members. She was disgusted by the politicking and greed and power plays that plagued her birth clan. After both her parents vanished and none of those in power showed any sign of noticing, she left to create a community of her own.

Her first companion in this mission is the Maren Scout she met just as she left her birth clan. Upon hearing her goals and dreams, Rikki joined Gavin, and advises her on important matters concerning the fate of her clan. In fact, it was Rikki's guidance that led Gavin to choose the Fire Flight, and Gavin maintains that without her loyal friend, she may have died long before her dreams became a reality.

Gavin takes care to build traditions and structures into clan life so that the values she founded it on last long after her and her descendants have passed on.
Quote:
23980520_350.png?mtime=V3qqWQACnSY.png
Oresa has been wandering since the day she was hatched. Originally finding herself in the Viridian Labyrinth, she followed what she describes as "the calling" all the way to the Ashfall Wastes. She says that she felt something, a knot in her stomach, that led her to wander, searching for a home. The second she stepped into the Flamecaller's domain, as she tells it, her whole world felt right, like something long buried had been awakened. Many dragons call her strange, and others hypothesize that one of her parents must have been a Guardian. Even so, Oresa insists that she was brought here, led by a divine presence, to Gavin's clan.

Oresa's kind and straightforward nature have won Gavin's favor, and the clan chief was happy to provide the home Oresa was looking for. Still, some dragons avoid her. She has trouble communicating, and her Draconic is stilted and accented. Even so, she's adept at communicating her intent and desires. She spends much of her time with Tanis, learning the inner workings of the clan, and they often spend long periods of time together.

The dragon Oresa has taken most of a liking too, however, is Calcifer. Calcifer doesn't speak much, and little is known about how Gavin accepted him into the clan. Oresa calls him "The Gift," and always shares her meals with him. Though its hard to tell, Calcifer seems to enjoy her company, expressing himself in little gestures around her that no other dragon has been able to bring out in him. As of recently, they moved their nests to be closer together.

Oresa has one other quality that lead dragons to avoid her: an obsession with death. Some have whispered that she has the ability to predict when a dragon is going to leave this world, which Tanis has fiercely disputed. Still, sometimes Oresa will look at a clanmate with an odd, opaque look in her eye, and nod to them. For this reason, many avoid her. Aside from this, she collects dead things, and cares for the graveyard of fallen friends and familiars that has been placed just outside the bounds of the lair. She is incredibly dedicated to this boneyard, and treats the graves with a respect and almost awe no one else in the clan can match. She prepares the dead for burial almost lovingly, as if every body were that of a dear friend.
Quote:
22348909_350.png?mtime=V4b_awAC0AE.png
Ragnaros is cocky and loud. She considers herself something of a jack-of-all-trades, and is always willing to run messages between clan members or further. She has an enterprising spirit and enjoys solitude. Often Ragnaros will embark on solo adventures, leaving only a note for her clanmates to find letting them know where she has gone and asking them to feed her Janusroot. Even so, no one but her will go near the thing. She laughs often and has a lot of friends, though few within the clan will say they feel like they know her well.

She fancies herself to be a Storyweaver, and never returns home without a new tale to tell. Ragnaros has no interest in bearing hatchlings of her own, but she does spend long hours in the nests with Zusu spinning tall tales for the hatchlings he cares for. There are many rumors about the two of them, though none have ever been substantiated.

She has two Familiars which she cares for.
Quote:
22487451_350.png?mtime=V4ZAdAAC4DE.png
Gryph really loves griffins. He really really wishes he were a griffin. They're his favorite animal and he dresses like one whenever he can. Whether or not this is because his mother named him Gryph, no one is sure.

Don't ask him about it, or he'll talk your ear off about all the griffin statues, plushies, and paraphernalia he's collected. He never, ever, shuts up about the clan of griffins he came up with. He has names and drawings for each of them, and most of them even have pets. He came up with gods for them to worship and holidays that his griffins celebrate. It's really a little much. Like we get it, Gryph. You like griffins. There is a real world to pay attention to.

He knows more about wild animals that inhabit the sky than any other dragon in the clan, so at least he's good for something.

He currently has 3 familiars.

SLOTS
I will be taking up to 10 slots at a time, and I reserve the right to change this depending on my schedule and stress level.
1. @creamyhoe
SLOTS
I will be taking up to 10 slots at a time, and I reserve the right to change this depending on my schedule and stress level.
1. @creamyhoe
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved