Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ aearinn's art shop ] - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@aearinn
Alrighty! Would you like me to send the payment now?
@aearinn
Alrighty! Would you like me to send the payment now?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@sylphofheart that's entirely up to you :) whatever you see fit
@sylphofheart that's entirely up to you :) whatever you see fit
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn Hello! Returning customer! Can I be put on your waitlist for whenever a new slot opens up? Also I have a question about the slots, if I have one of the items from your Bolded Wishlist, could I still get a slot even if theyre all taken at the time? The item is the Runes Gene and I don't mind waiting for one to open up though!
@aearinn Hello! Returning customer! Can I be put on your waitlist for whenever a new slot opens up? Also I have a question about the slots, if I have one of the items from your Bolded Wishlist, could I still get a slot even if theyre all taken at the time? The item is the Runes Gene and I don't mind waiting for one to open up though!
tumblr_pazmwxSfzD1vgcbg6o1_500.png

Whirl - 18- he/him
@wwhirlybirb in order to get a bribe slot there has to be slots open. however, i'll start on your commission first. basically you get right of way on the slots
@wwhirlybirb in order to get a bribe slot there has to be slots open. however, i'll start on your commission first. basically you get right of way on the slots
@aearinn ah thank you for the clarification! I'll just wait for a slot to open up, thank you for your time!
@aearinn ah thank you for the clarification! I'll just wait for a slot to open up, thank you for your time!
tumblr_pazmwxSfzD1vgcbg6o1_500.png

Whirl - 18- he/him
@aearinn

oh wow, you're art is fantastic! can i get added to your waitlist, please?

@aearinn

oh wow, you're art is fantastic! can i get added to your waitlist, please?

alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@nightmischief sure!
@nightmischief sure!
@incubugs
@cloudnine
@sylphofheart

i have A TON of work this period at school (two days in and i'm already exhausted) so i'll have to put art and fr both on the back burner. i promise you'll all receive your commissions on christmas break at the latest(!). sorry for the inconvenience.

@incubugs
@cloudnine
@sylphofheart

i have A TON of work this period at school (two days in and i'm already exhausted) so i'll have to put art and fr both on the back burner. i promise you'll all receive your commissions on christmas break at the latest(!). sorry for the inconvenience.

@aearinn
EDIT:
Oop, sorry!! I just noticed it says slots full. May I be on the wait list for a slot? :P
@aearinn
EDIT:
Oop, sorry!! I just noticed it says slots full. May I be on the wait list for a slot? :P
@mellowmushroom sure thing!
@mellowmushroom sure thing!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11