Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ aearinn's art shop ] - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@saturne sure thing! the current LAH for a light tome is 95g, so the difference would be 30g. we'll check again when the piece is finished, though.
@saturne sure thing! the current LAH for a light tome is 95g, so the difference would be 30g. we'll check again when the piece is finished, though.
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn ok cool, sounds great! do you want me to pay in part now?
@aearinn ok cool, sounds great! do you want me to pay in part now?
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@saturne no need for that. i can keep track of the payments better when they are sent in whole and after i have completed the piece
@saturne no need for that. i can keep track of the payments better when they are sent in whole and after i have completed the piece
@aearinn
username: Ebbing
dragon image: x
bust or fullbody: Fullbody
colour: Full
background type: Transparent
references (for ocs and gijinkas) / specifics / other details: Artistic liberty!
@aearinn
username: Ebbing
bust or fullbody: Fullbody
colour: Full
references (for ocs and gijinkas) / specifics / other details: Artistic liberty!
currently addicted to furvilla, will trade dragons and stuff that i have for currency and stuff on it!
@aearinn
username: Negative
bust or fullbody: bust
colour: lineart
background type: transparent
references (for ocs and gijinkas) / specifics / other details: expression-wise, he'd probably look pretty smug/challenging, if that makes any sense ;y
@aearinn
username: Negative
bust or fullbody: bust
colour: lineart
background type: transparent
references (for ocs and gijinkas) / specifics / other details: expression-wise, he'd probably look pretty smug/challenging, if that makes any sense ;y
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
the shop's open! school limits my drawing hours drastically but commissions are always fun :) if you don't mind a little wait, grab a slot now!
the shop's open! school limits my drawing hours drastically but commissions are always fun :) if you don't mind a little wait, grab a slot now!
@aearinn [b]username:[/b] Chirupi [b]dragon image:[/b] Merritt [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26225443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262255/26225443_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]bust or fullbody:[/b] Bust [b]colour:[/b] Lineart [b]background type:[/b] Transparent [b]references :[/b] She's VERY fluffy. Her horns are shorter and he ears are fluffy. She has little rosy cheeks and is always smiley <3 Could she also have a bow/ribbon somewhere (don't mind where - on her head, round her neck - wherever) [img]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w437/earoplane/Merritt%20Quick%20bust%20trad_zpst7n13abw.png[/img] Thank you! ~Chirupi
@aearinn

username: Chirupi
dragon image: Merritt

26225443_350.png

bust or fullbody: Bust
colour: Lineart
references : She's VERY fluffy. Her horns are shorter and he ears are fluffy. She has little rosy cheeks and is always smiley <3 Could she also have a bow/ribbon somewhere (don't mind where - on her head, round her neck - wherever)

Merritt%20Quick%20bust%20trad_zpst7n13abw.png

Thank you!
~Chirupi
@chirupi thanks! she's super cute ghhh
i'll have the piece finished over the weekend
@chirupi thanks! she's super cute ghhh
i'll have the piece finished over the weekend
@aearinn I can't wait >.< Thank you!
@aearinn I can't wait >.< Thank you!
@aearinn [b]username:[/b] Thistill [b]dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26471767] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264718/26471767_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]bust or fullbody:[/b] Bust [b]colour:[/b] Lineart [b]background type:[/b] Transparent [b]references (for ocs and gijinkas) / specifics / other details:[/b] You have full creativity here. She has a bio on her page and you can incorporate any of that into her. She's a p happy dragon most of the time
@aearinn
username: Thistill
dragon image:
26471767_350.png

bust or fullbody: Bust
colour: Lineart
references (for ocs and gijinkas) / specifics / other details: You have full creativity here. She has a bio on her page and you can incorporate any of that into her. She's a p happy dragon most of the time
qqo8.gifClick here for my free aesthetic shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11