Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -Udisk's Gijinka art shop( open)-
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 143 144
@Niles

Added ;33
@Niles

Added ;33
z2b4ZaTF.png
@CutInstincts I think you missed me, last post of previous page? EDIT: nevermind! just didn't get the ping, i see myself on the first page

What I'd like drawn is a half-body (labeled "bust" in first page?) of the character on the bottom left; you can have lots of leeway with their character, just draw what you think fits best (hairstyle can be whatever, clothing doesn't have to be the same as concept art as long as it's also bright and garish)! I'd love to see some "colorful smoke" effects? and i'd love some body horrors like extra eyes hehe
@CutInstincts I think you missed me, last post of previous page? EDIT: nevermind! just didn't get the ping, i see myself on the first page

What I'd like drawn is a half-body (labeled "bust" in first page?) of the character on the bottom left; you can have lots of leeway with their character, just draw what you think fits best (hairstyle can be whatever, clothing doesn't have to be the same as concept art as long as it's also bright and garish)! I'd love to see some "colorful smoke" effects? and i'd love some body horrors like extra eyes hehe
@CutInstincts ahhh any slots left? If so, I'd love to snag one! ^v^
@CutInstincts ahhh any slots left? If so, I'd love to snag one! ^v^
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Cutinstincts

Craaaaaappppp. I went to edit my post and accidentally deleted it instead. I was wondering if I could snag your last slot?

And

I was wondering if you'd consider taking UM accents as payment or if you're looking for only pure currency?
@Cutinstincts

Craaaaaappppp. I went to edit my post and accidentally deleted it instead. I was wondering if I could snag your last slot?

And

I was wondering if you'd consider taking UM accents as payment or if you're looking for only pure currency?
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Cutinstincts
I also just wanted to say I LOVE the style you did for this one!! Beautiful! Lines.. shading... everything is beautiful!

Would you be okay with 1500 for a waist-up of this guy and 1500 for a waist-up of this guy?
(Waist-ups are labelled as "busts" in your examples! n w n)

Ideally, I would love it as clean as this one But I understand if that is not possible!

Let me know if either of those characters are not possible! I can switch them out for different ones!

As always, thank you for your great work!
@Cutinstincts
I also just wanted to say I LOVE the style you did for this one!! Beautiful! Lines.. shading... everything is beautiful!

Would you be okay with 1500 for a waist-up of this guy and 1500 for a waist-up of this guy?
(Waist-ups are labelled as "busts" in your examples! n w n)

Ideally, I would love it as clean as this one But I understand if that is not possible!

Let me know if either of those characters are not possible! I can switch them out for different ones!

As always, thank you for your great work!
@KaineRallis

Is okay! get the order! extra eyes are very nice!! XD

@Xieu

Added!

@Selenite

Really sorry that the slots full! maybe next time :D
And I accept UM accents~but maybe some fit my preferences^^

@Niles

Yes,all okay! these guys are very cool! XD.
@KaineRallis

Is okay! get the order! extra eyes are very nice!! XD

@Xieu

Added!

@Selenite

Really sorry that the slots full! maybe next time :D
And I accept UM accents~but maybe some fit my preferences^^

@Niles

Yes,all okay! these guys are very cool! XD.
z2b4ZaTF.png
@Cutinstincts
I'm glad! :D They look like your types!
I'll send gems now!
@Cutinstincts
I'm glad! :D They look like your types!
I'll send gems now!
@Cutinstincts thank you so much for the edit <33333 Wasn't quick enough to snag another slot this time around, but maybe next time ;D Love your art, as always!!
@Cutinstincts thank you so much for the edit <33333 Wasn't quick enough to snag another slot this time around, but maybe next time ;D Love your art, as always!!
0BzehVy.png
@Cutinstincts Id love a colored waist up design bust of my boy here ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25622363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256224/25622363_350.png[/img] [/url] Of course you can simplify whatever you need or just pick someone else completely !
@Cutinstincts

Id love a colored waist up design bust of my boy here ~

25622363_350.png

Of course you can simplify whatever you need or just pick someone else completely !
tumblr_o77w1quhlJ1tsw2elo6_500.png
@Cutinstincts

any slots left? :3
@Cutinstincts

any slots left? :3
iXNOttm.gif
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 143 144