Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED!] Silver Scale Studios | G/T/USD
1 2 3 4 5
@KyraG Wanted: Bust Wanted 2.0: Flats Background: Transparent Method of Payment: Gems Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19970212] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199703/19970212_350.png[/img] [/url] And just boot me to the bottom of the list bc like, no moni but I sure as heck do want an art for dis boi
@KyraG

Wanted: Bust
Wanted 2.0: Flats
Background: Transparent
Method of Payment: Gems
Image:
19970212_350.png

And just boot me to the bottom of the list bc like, no moni but I sure as heck do want an art for dis boi
U80694W.png
@glacevoleur @vainqueurs @LadyRenee

Stream will be happening shortly! Here is the link to the stream, an' I will be getting that up an' started shortly!

@Aetheric @Leadlay @TanuKyle @Ebbing @Banjo

OKAY so the reason for my recent radio silence: Scrimshaw Scrawls was a thing! So I actually need to get those wrapped up as it is their prizes for sending in a butt-ton of dragons to Plague. An' I also need to update the front pages with your orders. Do not worry ;v; I have not forgotten about any of you! An' you are also free to watch the stream c:

Stream will be happening shortly! Here is the link to the stream, an' I will be getting that up an' started shortly!

OKAY so the reason for my recent radio silence: Scrimshaw Scrawls was a thing! So I actually need to get those wrapped up as it is their prizes for sending in a butt-ton of dragons to Plague. An' I also need to update the front pages with your orders. Do not worry ;v; I have not forgotten about any of you! An' you are also free to watch the stream c:
I'm back.

Holy moley good lord I swear I am still around! You have not been forgotten, an' while I may be full of excuses (this time it's I've been working on a personal project) I have opted to get back to work on this!
Glace, I know I finished yours, but this ping is also because I am going to be streaming! I know you enjoyed watching my last stream, so /o/

Same with you guys! I haven't forgotten, though as I've worked on my personal project Silver Scale Studios fell by the wayside for a moment. I'll haveta get my closed sign hangin' so that I can get caught up with everyone...

;v; An' thank you all for your patience an' your interest!

Holy moley good lord I swear I am still around! You have not been forgotten, an' while I may be full of excuses (this time it's I've been working on a personal project) I have opted to get back to work on this!
Glace, I know I finished yours, but this ping is also because I am going to be streaming! I know you enjoyed watching my last stream, so /o/

Same with you guys! I haven't forgotten, though as I've worked on my personal project Silver Scale Studios fell by the wayside for a moment. I'll haveta get my closed sign hangin' so that I can get caught up with everyone...

;v; An' thank you all for your patience an' your interest!
I'm back.
@KyraG Ahh, thank you so much for the ping! Unfortunately, it caught me on the day before I have to drive for 8 hours to get to college, so I'm busy packing today, but I'd still love to be pinged whenever you're streaming!
@KyraG Ahh, thank you so much for the ping! Unfortunately, it caught me on the day before I have to drive for 8 hours to get to college, so I'm busy packing today, but I'd still love to be pinged whenever you're streaming!
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@KyraG Take your time! Just ping me again when you're available to work on stuff ouo
@KyraG Take your time! Just ping me again when you're available to work on stuff ouo
U80694W.png
@glacevoleur @vainqueurs @LadyRenee @Aetheric @Leadlay @TanuKyle @Ebbing @Banjo @Zenium @Blod @Oxyhemoglobin @LittlestDragon

If you want me to not ping you about streaming, be sure to tell me!
@glacevoleur @vainqueurs @LadyRenee @Aetheric @Leadlay @TanuKyle @Ebbing @Banjo @Zenium @Blod @Oxyhemoglobin @LittlestDragon

If you want me to not ping you about streaming, be sure to tell me!
I'm back.
@KyraG
Pinglist please?
@KyraG
Pinglist please?
@KyraG

Could I be added to your pinglist? c:
@KyraG

Could I be added to your pinglist? c:
@KyraG

Could I be added to your pinglist please?
@KyraG

Could I be added to your pinglist please?
saki_luluwi.png
1 2 3 4 5