Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Colored FestiMinis! -NotN Chests/Eggs!-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U!
Character Ref :: http://s59.photobucket.com/user/TheStoneOfDoom/media/Thestoneofdooms%20Album%202/hellhoundpika.png.html

Character Be Like... ::
Super sweet, gentle, laid back and protective. Always up for a good game of tag or any game at all. Super smooshball of love!

I Pay In ::
Mix -- Treasure & Tablet.
20 Tabs, 80k (?)
More Note ::
Transparent would be great!
Hey! @dragnia!! I got Thing4U!
Character Ref :: http://s59.photobucket.com/user/TheStoneOfDoom/media/Thestoneofdooms%20Album%202/hellhoundpika.png.html

Super sweet, gentle, laid back and protective. Always up for a good game of tag or any game at all. Super smooshball of love!

Mix -- Treasure & Tablet.
20 Tabs, 80k (?)
Transparent would be great!
@Thestoneofdoom
Ohmygosh, what a wonderful character!
That payment sounds just fine! go ahead and send payment, and I'll get it up asap!
@Thestoneofdoom
Ohmygosh, what a wonderful character!
That payment sounds just fine! go ahead and send payment, and I'll get it up asap!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@dragnia

Thank you! :D I'll send it right away!
@dragnia

Thank you! :D I'll send it right away!
@dragnia
AAA
Do you still have a slot??

If so, can I ask you to sorta-semi-design a thing for my child?? he has a headshot, but no fullbody ref other than the guidlines that I have owo I'd be willing to throw in extra tablets for the effort;;; ????

Edit:
Oh noes, it looks like I was just a mite late x'D
@dragnia
AAA
Do you still have a slot??

If so, can I ask you to sorta-semi-design a thing for my child?? he has a headshot, but no fullbody ref other than the guidlines that I have owo I'd be willing to throw in extra tablets for the effort;;; ????

Edit:
Oh noes, it looks like I was just a mite late x'D
JZfZaEI.png
@Daimonas
I'm working on clearing them out right now! Got to fold some clothes really quickly, but these are pretty quick oUo/
If you want to toss me the form, I can still give you a slot~
@Daimonas
I'm working on clearing them out right now! Got to fold some clothes really quickly, but these are pretty quick oUo/
If you want to toss me the form, I can still give you a slot~
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia Awww, you are cinibun<3 I'd love to toss you my child, because he'd look absolutely adorable in yer style //flails Also yer form is absolutely amazing. x'D [font=century gothic][size=5]Hey! dragnia!! I got Thing4U![/size][/font] [indent][font=century gothic][b]Character Ref[/b] : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24724795] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247248/24724795_350.png[/img] [/url] My sweet child;; Headshot and guidline refs are in his dragon bio! [b]Character Be Like...[/b] :: He is smol frail child that loves reading books. Can't lift a metal fork let alone a weapon. P shy and timid 'round others as well. [b]I Pay In[/b] :: Fest for now. ;v; Because I have millions of the things I need and like...500+ tablets left ahah;; [b]More Note[/b] :: ALL THE COOKIES! Slightly burnt, but ALL OF THEM. I'd love a transparent bg tho;;
@dragnia

Awww, you are cinibun<3 I'd love to toss you my child, because he'd look absolutely adorable in yer style //flails
Also yer form is absolutely amazing. x'D

Hey! dragnia!! I got Thing4U!
Character Ref :

24724795_350.png

My sweet child;; Headshot and guidline refs are in his dragon bio!

He is smol frail child that loves reading books. Can't lift a metal fork let alone a weapon. P shy and timid 'round others as well.

Fest for now. ;v; Because I have millions of the things I need and like...500+ tablets left ahah;;

ALL THE COOKIES! Slightly burnt, but ALL OF THEM.
I'd love a transparent bg tho;;
JZfZaEI.png
@Daimonas
Glad ya like the style haha XD
He is such a cutie <33
I'll jot you down! Go ahead and send the payment, and he'll be up asap!
I might send you a little wip, tho, before coloring, to make sure I've got it down just like you'd like!
@Daimonas
Glad ya like the style haha XD
He is such a cutie <33
I'll jot you down! Go ahead and send the payment, and he'll be up asap!
I might send you a little wip, tho, before coloring, to make sure I've got it down just like you'd like!
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia
It's adorable! *v*
And I browesed yer dA and I'm deffo interested in buying art from you here soon *v* Because wow.
Payment has been sent!< 3
OOooooh, WIPs! I love wips! Even though I'm sure I'll like it no matter what! Ahah x'D
@dragnia
It's adorable! *v*
And I browesed yer dA and I'm deffo interested in buying art from you here soon *v* Because wow.
Payment has been sent!< 3
OOooooh, WIPs! I love wips! Even though I'm sure I'll like it no matter what! Ahah x'D
JZfZaEI.png
@Daimonas
Haha, payment got oUo9 Look forward to it soon! >V</

Glad ya like my art though ;V;/ Thanks x333
@Daimonas
Haha, payment got oUo9 Look forward to it soon! >V</

Glad ya like my art though ;V;/ Thanks x333
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia
OH
OH GOSH
I FORGOT TO SAY
His naga scales are black!
@dragnia
OH
OH GOSH
I FORGOT TO SAY
His naga scales are black!