Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Den Tree Doodles [Slots Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/346z4yP.png[/img][/center] *claps hands together* Let's do this! I'm Luci and I want to draw your characters! Pricing for each are located under the example images. I estimate hourly rates with my pricing so added characters, props, or complex designs add more to the final price. Below are just a few things to note before we get to the fun parts~! [LIST] [*][b]I take USD payment through paypal: Maykirkpatrick[at]gmail.com.[/b] [*]I ask for partial payment upfront and then the rest upon finishing [*]You are welcome to contact me through that email if preferred since I try to check it at least daily. [*]I reserve the right to decline an offer at any time, any currency sent will be refunded. [*]The accepted forms of currency will be displayed in the pricing. Most things I won't accepts treasure for. [indent][*] Can draw: Dragons, Animals, Humans, Humanoid, Gijinkas, Anthros/Furries, light mechanical.[/indent] [/LIST] Table of Contents: [indent][LIST=1] [*] Illustrations [*] Pixel Art and Fake Items [*] Easy Order Form [/LIST][/indent] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HUuFZfn.png[/img][/center] [quote name="Worklist"] [u]USD Commissions:[/u] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/quote] [quote name="pinglist"] Let me know if you are interested in the general pinglist or a specific currency. General: dracoon Trachynhawb Treasure: ghosthymn [/quote]
346z4yP.png

*claps hands together* Let's do this! I'm Luci and I want to draw your characters! Pricing for each are located under the example images. I estimate hourly rates with my pricing so added characters, props, or complex designs add more to the final price. Below are just a few things to note before we get to the fun parts~!

• I take USD payment through paypal: Maykirkpatrick[at]gmail.com.
  • I ask for partial payment upfront and then the rest upon finishing
  • You are welcome to contact me through that email if preferred since I try to check it at least daily.
  • I reserve the right to decline an offer at any time, any currency sent will be refunded.
  • The accepted forms of currency will be displayed in the pricing. Most things I won't accepts treasure for.
  • Can draw: Dragons, Animals, Humans, Humanoid, Gijinkas, Anthros/Furries, light mechanical.

Table of Contents:
  1. Illustrations
  2. Pixel Art and Fake Items
  3. Easy Order Form

HUuFZfn.png
Worklist wrote:
USD Commissions:

pinglist wrote:
Let me know if you are interested in the general pinglist or a specific currency.

General:
dracoon Trachynhawb

Treasure:
ghosthymn
fazSjoc.pngRAvs9l5.pngc6AqWLY.png
being revamped
being revamped
blep
blep
Easy Order Form:
Quote:
Illustration size: (ex. Full Body Flat)
Appearance: (Optional if reference images provided) Description of characters physical build/species, clothes, hair, colors, any additions like tails and wings, ect. The more specific the more accurate, the more vague the more I will take a few liberties with the design *giggles*

Link (1):Mandatory when applicable
Link(2):add a link for each additional image reference. Add as many as you'd like.

Action:
Here put a description of whatever idea you want the character(s) to be doing and include any applicable background/prop information as well~
Easy Order Form:
Quote:
Illustration size: (ex. Full Body Flat)
Appearance: (Optional if reference images provided) Description of characters physical build/species, clothes, hair, colors, any additions like tails and wings, ect. The more specific the more accurate, the more vague the more I will take a few liberties with the design *giggles*

Link (1):Mandatory when applicable
Link(2):add a link for each additional image reference. Add as many as you'd like.

Action:
Here put a description of whatever idea you want the character(s) to be doing and include any applicable background/prop information as well~
*nervously opens doors* eheeeee. Okay lets get some art~

edit: woops, HEY @battledog GET IN HERE =}
*nervously opens doors* eheeeee. Okay lets get some art~

edit: woops, HEY @battledog GET IN HERE =}
@Luciellia

I have a quick question, I would like to get a commission of a dragon and their familiar, however said dragon is an imperial and I head-canon the familiar at about four feet tall so I would like to commission the dragon as a bust. Would that count as a Full body + Character, a Bust + Character or a Fullbody + Bust?

Edit: This would be paid in USD
@Luciellia

I have a quick question, I would like to get a commission of a dragon and their familiar, however said dragon is an imperial and I head-canon the familiar at about four feet tall so I would like to commission the dragon as a bust. Would that count as a Full body + Character, a Bust + Character or a Fullbody + Bust?

Edit: This would be paid in USD
qCJC5AV.png
@CursedKaze Which familiar is it? If its not something like a Sprite I'd probably consider it a bust +Character. If it is a sprite or something equally as complex I would just add a few dollars to the charge.
@CursedKaze Which familiar is it? If its not something like a Sprite I'd probably consider it a bust +Character. If it is a sprite or something equally as complex I would just add a few dollars to the charge.
@Luciellia

It's one of the Harpy Prince Familiars so fairly complex. I follow you on tumblr and just adore the way you draw the beastclans~
@Luciellia

It's one of the Harpy Prince Familiars so fairly complex. I follow you on tumblr and just adore the way you draw the beastclans~
qCJC5AV.png
@Luciellia: Are you okay with doing OCs?
@Luciellia: Are you okay with doing OCs?
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@CursedKaze I'd say 18$ for the imp bust+ his harpy frand sounds about right to me.

Would you like to send me links, action/personality descriptions, and 8$ to paypal? Then I will start working =}
@CursedKaze I'd say 18$ for the imp bust+ his harpy frand sounds about right to me.

Would you like to send me links, action/personality descriptions, and 8$ to paypal? Then I will start working =}
1 2 3 4 5 6