Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kyree's Art Shop! [FULL] waitlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@kedreeva just to show you that I haven't forgotten you here's a WIP [img]http://pre13.deviantart.net/5c3f/th/pre/f/2016/179/4/4/clan_wayward_wip_by_tribalinferno-da7z2c0.jpg[/img] I'm not really satisfied with the winding road symbol, though I was playing with the idea of two dragon claws pointing in opposite directions, like a directional sign, or maybe a compass rose? I dunno, it's up to you in the end, but it just bugs me
@kedreeva

just to show you that I haven't forgotten you here's a WIP

clan_wayward_wip_by_tribalinferno-da7z2c0.jpg

I'm not really satisfied with the winding road symbol, though I was playing with the idea of two dragon claws pointing in opposite directions, like a directional sign, or maybe a compass rose? I dunno, it's up to you in the end, but it just bugs me
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
@Kyreesha ooo actually I think I like the idea of a compass/compass rose more than I like the winding road! Would it be acceptable to do that and include the phrase "not all who wander are lost"?
@Kyreesha ooo actually I think I like the idea of a compass/compass rose more than I like the winding road! Would it be acceptable to do that and include the phrase "not all who wander are lost"?
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@kedreeva

ooh I like that :D I'll put it on the lower part of the shield. What color would you like it to be? Perhaps a neutral white glow? And what about the banner in the back? I'm thinking maybe keep it pale, with gold accents to match the rapier?
@kedreeva

ooh I like that :D I'll put it on the lower part of the shield. What color would you like it to be? Perhaps a neutral white glow? And what about the banner in the back? I'm thinking maybe keep it pale, with gold accents to match the rapier?
@Kyreesha neutral white glow for the words sounds good to me. And the banner: pale with gold to match the rapier or black and gold to make it stand out, whichever you think will look better.
@Kyreesha neutral white glow for the words sounds good to me. And the banner: pale with gold to match the rapier or black and gold to make it stand out, whichever you think will look better.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@kedreeva

Black and gold is better I think C:
@kedreeva

Black and gold is better I think C:
@kedreeva Here you go: [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/e4b3/f/2016/184/a/6/fr_commission__clan_wayward_by_tribalinferno-da8kkeb.png[/img] I really like how it turned out C: I can resize it to whatever proportions you need, just let me know. Edits shouldn't be a problem either so long as they're not too large xD Edit: I totally forgot about the quote, do you still want it on there?
@kedreeva

Here you go:

fr_commission__clan_wayward_by_tribalinferno-da8kkeb.png

I really like how it turned out C:

I can resize it to whatever proportions you need, just let me know.

Edits shouldn't be a problem either so long as they're not too large xD

Edit: I totally forgot about the quote, do you still want it on there?
@danizaurs

I'm starting on your first bust, though I need to complete an art trade I forgot about before I digitalize it. I have vacation at the moment so the wait shouldn't be longer than a few days at most.
@danizaurs

I'm starting on your first bust, though I need to complete an art trade I forgot about before I digitalize it. I have vacation at the moment so the wait shouldn't be longer than a few days at most.
@Kyreesha

Hello hello, your clan symbols are gorgeous! Do you by chance have a pinglist for me to sit on for when you open the symbol commission again? <3
@Kyreesha

Hello hello, your clan symbols are gorgeous! Do you by chance have a pinglist for me to sit on for when you open the symbol commission again? <3
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Kyreesha
Would I be able to get a ping when you're doing Clan Symbols again, please?
Your artwork is stunning! ^-^
@Kyreesha
Would I be able to get a ping when you're doing Clan Symbols again, please?
Your artwork is stunning! ^-^
DmRdZYl.png
@maltshakes

@karika

Thank you both for the compliments, perhaps i should clarify on my front page that im not doing ONLY busts, im just not doing fullbodies

I currently have a list of commissions that i can glady add you to :)
@maltshakes

@karika

Thank you both for the compliments, perhaps i should clarify on my front page that im not doing ONLY busts, im just not doing fullbodies

I currently have a list of commissions that i can glady add you to :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27