Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kyree's Art Shop! [FULL] waitlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@Kyreesha - Could you please ping me when you open up for clan symbol commissions again? I'd love to see what you come up with for my clan. Your art is stunning! :D
@Kyreesha - Could you please ping me when you open up for clan symbol commissions again? I'd love to see what you come up with for my clan. Your art is stunning! :D
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
@liatai

d'aww thank you :D

I have a customer whose ordering 3 busts from me, so I might actually be able to do a clan symbol inbetween those as a sort of art-pallet cleanser, you know? They don't take particularly long to actually make, it's just the designing itself that sometimes requires time :) but since I'm waiting for a reply anyways, we can go ahead and talk about what sort of theme you would prefer, so answer these questions for me:

-Do you want your clan's flight element included in the symbol?

-Are there any recurring themes in your clan's dragons? (warriors, hunters, mages, scholars, dancer, ect.)

-Who is your clan leader and what can you tell me about them, about how they run the clan and why they run it that way?
@liatai

d'aww thank you :D

I have a customer whose ordering 3 busts from me, so I might actually be able to do a clan symbol inbetween those as a sort of art-pallet cleanser, you know? They don't take particularly long to actually make, it's just the designing itself that sometimes requires time :) but since I'm waiting for a reply anyways, we can go ahead and talk about what sort of theme you would prefer, so answer these questions for me:

-Do you want your clan's flight element included in the symbol?

-Are there any recurring themes in your clan's dragons? (warriors, hunters, mages, scholars, dancer, ect.)

-Who is your clan leader and what can you tell me about them, about how they run the clan and why they run it that way?
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
@Kyreesha - Well, it'll take a while for me to type out the answers to your questions... so I suppose this works out fine! :3 I totally get it. I write a lot of lore in my spare time, so if you want additional (possibly way too much :P) info, feel free to check out my dragons' profiles and clan profile. Heck, if you're up for it sometime after this, I might ask you about a second symbol for a sub-clan within my main clan. :3 Anyway! [b]Do you want your clan's flight element included in the symbol?[/b] I leave that up to you; my clan has a lot of plants that could be used as symbols in the Behemoth's stead. X3 Blackberries and blackberry brambles are commonly found all over the Bramblewood Grove, and they're part of what it's named after. The patriarch is named after the dog-rose, and the whole clan is rather fond of growing flowers and distributing them to other clans in surprise packages. Glowing mushrooms are common in the Witches' Garden. [b]Are there any recurring themes in your clan's dragons? (warriors, hunters, mages, scholars, dancer, etc.)[/b] Not really! We're a hodgepodge, with members from all flights and many walks of life. ^^; Sorry! [b]Who is your clan leader and what can you tell me about them, about how they run the clan and why they run it that way? [/b] This... is actually a complicated question. At the top of the clan hierarchy are my clan founders, the matriarch and patriarch, Ceotha and Earraedhris. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6918631][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69187/6918631_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6918632][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69187/6918632_350.png[/img][/url] Gentle, calm Earraedhris is probably the best representative of my clan as a whole, with protective Ceotha keeping the grove as her Charge. Their adopted daughter, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=90671&did=6919538]Sprout[/url], is just below them in the clan hierarchy, and she's often the one outsiders meet first, since she's so chipper and loves both hosting and being a guest. Below them is a fairly fluid council composed of one member from each flight, with Ceotha and Earraedhris acting as the voices of the grove and the tiebreakers. The meeting place is at a circle of stones beneath a large oak tree. Other notable powerful figures in the clan are [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=90671&tab=dragon&did=6911011]Hunter[/url] (captain of the guard and head Wildclaw), [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=90671&tab=dragon&did=7162395]Caoradhromain[/url] (chief hunter), [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=90671&tab=dragon&did=6970039]Preachan[/url] and her mate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=90671&tab=dragon&did=6993162]Drochspruis[/url] (the pair who command the Witches' Garden sub-territory within the Bramblewood Grove), and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=90671&tab=dragon&did=6838976]Fionnaghal[/url] (clan seer). Oh, and of course, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=90671&did=6872592]Chirrup[/url]. Clan accountant. :P
@Kyreesha - Well, it'll take a while for me to type out the answers to your questions... so I suppose this works out fine! :3 I totally get it. I write a lot of lore in my spare time, so if you want additional (possibly way too much :P) info, feel free to check out my dragons' profiles and clan profile.

Heck, if you're up for it sometime after this, I might ask you about a second symbol for a sub-clan within my main clan. :3 Anyway!

Do you want your clan's flight element included in the symbol?
I leave that up to you; my clan has a lot of plants that could be used as symbols in the Behemoth's stead. X3 Blackberries and blackberry brambles are commonly found all over the Bramblewood Grove, and they're part of what it's named after. The patriarch is named after the dog-rose, and the whole clan is rather fond of growing flowers and distributing them to other clans in surprise packages. Glowing mushrooms are common in the Witches' Garden.

Are there any recurring themes in your clan's dragons? (warriors, hunters, mages, scholars, dancer, etc.)
Not really! We're a hodgepodge, with members from all flights and many walks of life. ^^; Sorry!

Who is your clan leader and what can you tell me about them, about how they run the clan and why they run it that way?
This... is actually a complicated question. At the top of the clan hierarchy are my clan founders, the matriarch and patriarch, Ceotha and Earraedhris.
6918631_350.png 6918632_350.png

Gentle, calm Earraedhris is probably the best representative of my clan as a whole, with protective Ceotha keeping the grove as her Charge. Their adopted daughter, Sprout, is just below them in the clan hierarchy, and she's often the one outsiders meet first, since she's so chipper and loves both hosting and being a guest.

Below them is a fairly fluid council composed of one member from each flight, with Ceotha and Earraedhris acting as the voices of the grove and the tiebreakers. The meeting place is at a circle of stones beneath a large oak tree.

Other notable powerful figures in the clan are Hunter (captain of the guard and head Wildclaw), Caoradhromain (chief hunter), Preachan and her mate Drochspruis (the pair who command the Witches' Garden sub-territory within the Bramblewood Grove), and Fionnaghal (clan seer).

Oh, and of course, Chirrup. Clan accountant. :P
@liatai

Oh I totally get the lore part, I'm still working on lore blurbs for all my dergs, but its so hard because I keep getting more dragons I don't ever want to part with and I'm running out of space xD #FRProblems

Mmkay so here's the initial image I got in my head:

Blackberry as a centerpiece, silhouette of a tree behind, and a ring of stone going around it. Maybe to make the symbol not so dark color-wise I can put glowing runes of all the flights on the stones, since you have flight reps and all
@liatai

Oh I totally get the lore part, I'm still working on lore blurbs for all my dergs, but its so hard because I keep getting more dragons I don't ever want to part with and I'm running out of space xD #FRProblems

Mmkay so here's the initial image I got in my head:

Blackberry as a centerpiece, silhouette of a tree behind, and a ring of stone going around it. Maybe to make the symbol not so dark color-wise I can put glowing runes of all the flights on the stones, since you have flight reps and all
@Kyreesha - Hmm, I like it! :3 Maybe make it a cluster of blackberries? If you wanted to add additional splashes of color, you can toss in some flowers; flowerbombing is a favorite pastime of the clan, and all. x3 Or, instead of runes, a flower with the flight's eye color resting on each stone? I think FR has a flower or fruit that matches each flight's color somewhere.

Totally up to you. I can't wait to see what it looks like on paper, eeee! :D
@Kyreesha - Hmm, I like it! :3 Maybe make it a cluster of blackberries? If you wanted to add additional splashes of color, you can toss in some flowers; flowerbombing is a favorite pastime of the clan, and all. x3 Or, instead of runes, a flower with the flight's eye color resting on each stone? I think FR has a flower or fruit that matches each flight's color somewhere.

Totally up to you. I can't wait to see what it looks like on paper, eeee! :D
@Kyreesha Hello! I just saw your beautiful busts and decided I really need your art in my lair! :) I would like a bust of the following dragon, please: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13026568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130266/13026568_350.png[/img] [/url] Drosselbart is the storyteller of my clan and he's currently dressed up as a pirate in honor of the Brightshine Jubilee. I imagine him telling pirate stories to a rapt audience, becoming completely absorbed in his roll as a pirate captain. Could you draw him for me as a dashing, handsome pirate? :D I have one special request. I'm not sure if the parrot would show up on a bust, but I really want him on the picture. Could you place him somewhere where he's visible, and could you make him more colorful (perhaps like a macaw, or anything you'd imagine a pirate's parrot to look like - I'd even be completely fine with you giving him an eye patch and a wooden leg, if you want to)? Would all of that be alright? I can offer this as partial payment and would like to pay the rest in treasure: [item=Gossamer Wing Silks] Edit: Forgot to say, please ignore the leather straps of the Light Tome, since it won't be visible anyway. Also, if the Light symbols proves difficult to integrate into the picture, you can drop that, too.
@Kyreesha Hello! I just saw your beautiful busts and decided I really need your art in my lair! :)

I would like a bust of the following dragon, please:

13026568_350.png

Drosselbart is the storyteller of my clan and he's currently dressed up as a pirate in honor of the Brightshine Jubilee. I imagine him telling pirate stories to a rapt audience, becoming completely absorbed in his roll as a pirate captain. Could you draw him for me as a dashing, handsome pirate? :D

I have one special request. I'm not sure if the parrot would show up on a bust, but I really want him on the picture. Could you place him somewhere where he's visible, and could you make him more colorful (perhaps like a macaw, or anything you'd imagine a pirate's parrot to look like - I'd even be completely fine with you giving him an eye patch and a wooden leg, if you want to)?

Would all of that be alright?

I can offer this as partial payment and would like to pay the rest in treasure:
Gossamer Wing Silks

Edit: Forgot to say, please ignore the leather straps of the Light Tome, since it won't be visible anyway. Also, if the Light symbols proves difficult to integrate into the picture, you can drop that, too.
@Kyreesha hmmm a symbol... well, they are wanderers, so maybe something to do with walking, like an open road or footprints or something?
@Kyreesha hmmm a symbol... well, they are wanderers, so maybe something to do with walking, like an open road or footprints or something?
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
NOTICE: I will be going on vacation on tuesday and I don't yet know if I will be taking my laptop with me, so commission progress will likely be put on hold until I come back on friday

@liatai

I thought about the flowers but wasn't sure how to bring them in without having it look cluttered, and while I like the idea of a flower on each stone I think that has the same problem, maybe put flowers in the tree? It would fill the space for sure. Either way I'll sketch something up and see how it looks and make adjustments from there

@Cuivienen

What a beautiful boy :D

It should be no problem to put everything in though a wooden leg wouldn't be applicable since it's only a bust xD I can maybe bring in the light tome to close off the bust a bit, perhaps carried in the talons of the colorful parrot

Either way, I have several commissions to do ahead of yours so it could take a while but I'll add you to the list.

@kedreeva

Nah, not footprints, but an open winding road might work.
NOTICE: I will be going on vacation on tuesday and I don't yet know if I will be taking my laptop with me, so commission progress will likely be put on hold until I come back on friday

@liatai

I thought about the flowers but wasn't sure how to bring them in without having it look cluttered, and while I like the idea of a flower on each stone I think that has the same problem, maybe put flowers in the tree? It would fill the space for sure. Either way I'll sketch something up and see how it looks and make adjustments from there

@Cuivienen

What a beautiful boy :D

It should be no problem to put everything in though a wooden leg wouldn't be applicable since it's only a bust xD I can maybe bring in the light tome to close off the bust a bit, perhaps carried in the talons of the colorful parrot

Either way, I have several commissions to do ahead of yours so it could take a while but I'll add you to the list.

@kedreeva

Nah, not footprints, but an open winding road might work.
@Kyreesha

Oh, I was talking about the parrot when I mentioned the eye patch and the wooden leg, but they're both really not necessary at all. ^^ Thank you for adding me! :)
@Kyreesha

Oh, I was talking about the parrot when I mentioned the eye patch and the wooden leg, but they're both really not necessary at all. ^^ Thank you for adding me! :)
@Kyreesha okay! I like the thought of an open road :)
@Kyreesha okay! I like the thought of an open road :)
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27