Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ gestalt / closed / pinglist ]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@hemateus

(My username is Solomon)

I haven't started on your commission yet (been a busy day), no worries! So, waist-up sketch, black/white with eyes like this? That will be $10.

I also just checked the dragon you linked, but the reference image doesn't seem to be there anymore. Is it still the same design?
@hemateus

(My username is Solomon)

I haven't started on your commission yet (been a busy day), no worries! So, waist-up sketch, black/white with eyes like this? That will be $10.

I also just checked the dragon you linked, but the reference image doesn't seem to be there anymore. Is it still the same design?
nsM9dty.png
@Solomon

Name: Eleonore
Subject: (images preferred): Ele. My angsty child that's always one feet deep in trouble. Refies are found here and here
Type: Bust / Waist-up / Fullbody: Fullbody!
Details: (pose, expression, mood, etc.): Something snarky/confident (crossed arms work good yes mucho gusta)
Background: Transparent / Solid Color: Solid color! Either light grey or white
Payment: Gems! 2k gemsies
@Solomon

Name: Eleonore
Subject: (images preferred): Ele. My angsty child that's always one feet deep in trouble. Refies are found here and here
Type: Bust / Waist-up / Fullbody: Fullbody!
Details: (pose, expression, mood, etc.): Something snarky/confident (crossed arms work good yes mucho gusta)
Background: Transparent / Solid Color: Solid color! Either light grey or white
Payment: Gems! 2k gemsies
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya

Treasure and gem slots aren't open right now, I'm afraid! Feel free to add yourself to the ping list if you'd like to be notified for the next round.

If you'd like to pay in USD instead, those slots are open.
@Seenya

Treasure and gem slots aren't open right now, I'm afraid! Feel free to add yourself to the ping list if you'd like to be notified for the next round.

If you'd like to pay in USD instead, those slots are open.
nsM9dty.png
@Solomon: whispers gently down your ear note me your paypal
@Solomon: whispers gently down your ear note me your paypal
CVFvuiX.png
@Solomon yeah b&w sketch would go great! :D it's just gonna fit with his bio better haha. and yeah it's the same design whoops I don't remember deleting it I'll add it back c:
@Solomon yeah b&w sketch would go great! :D it's just gonna fit with his bio better haha. and yeah it's the same design whoops I don't remember deleting it I'll add it back c:
sig.png
@HollowedAngel777 Your commission is ready! [url=http://i.imgur.com/T2mea03.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/u2IeD0t.png[/img][/url] Feel free to let me know if you'd like any changes. Thank you so much for commissioning!
@HollowedAngel777

Your commission is ready!

u2IeD0t.png

Feel free to let me know if you'd like any changes.

Thank you so much for commissioning!
nsM9dty.png
@Solomon uGH he looks perfect q_q
nothing needs to be changed, I adore it. Thank you very much!

also Id like to be added to the general ping list if Im not already on it?
@Solomon uGH he looks perfect q_q
nothing needs to be changed, I adore it. Thank you very much!

also Id like to be added to the general ping list if Im not already on it?
@HollowedAngel777

Sure! I'm glad you like it, he was fun to design. You can send payment by CR or message.
@HollowedAngel777

Sure! I'm glad you like it, he was fun to design. You can send payment by CR or message.
nsM9dty.png
@Solomon payment sent! x3
@Solomon payment sent! x3
1 2 3 4 5 6