Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ gestalt / closed / pinglist ]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Solomon
May i ask, how much approximately a character design costs? Edit: in gems?
@Solomon
May i ask, how much approximately a character design costs? Edit: in gems?
@853
It's actually just the base cost for all commission types plus additional cost for complexity! Depending on the design draft shown to you, we decide on how complex you want the character design to be, which will increase the price accordingly.

So far, in the past, more complex designs (like wings, a lot of accessories, complicated fashion) have cost around +$5 (500g) additional on top of the base price.
@853
It's actually just the base cost for all commission types plus additional cost for complexity! Depending on the design draft shown to you, we decide on how complex you want the character design to be, which will increase the price accordingly.

So far, in the past, more complex designs (like wings, a lot of accessories, complicated fashion) have cost around +$5 (500g) additional on top of the base price.
nsM9dty.png
@Solomon I could SCREAM
This looks so so good ahhhH

I adore the way you portrayed them ;u;
Sending payment via notes now!
@Solomon I could SCREAM
This looks so so good ahhhH

I adore the way you portrayed them ;u;
Sending payment via notes now!
@swagset Your commission is ready! [url=http://i.imgur.com/w5OiXWq.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/4GxPoMG.png[/img][/url] What I had in mind was something like, "It's not my fault you're gullible". I hope it's alright! Feel free to send payment either by CR or message. Thanks for commissioning me!
@swagset

Your commission is ready!

4GxPoMG.png

What I had in mind was something like, "It's not my fault you're gullible". I hope it's alright!

Feel free to send payment either by CR or message. Thanks for commissioning me!

nsM9dty.png
@Solomon mmm yes I love your art style soo much!! *v*

Name: Casimir

Subject: this guy right here He's a very short, angry dude. the lower part of his hair glows like it's molten rock, and he has medium brown skin. he's pretty humanoid except for the dragon tail.

Type: Waist-up. the sketchy style + simple paint

Details: Something a bit dynamic maybe for pose? fireball in hand or something. he's a fairly skinny/lanky guy. expression might be of determination? serious/angry eyes with the slightest hint of a smile. mood/colors would be dark. the clothes are something like this but feel free to tone it down a lot haha

Background: Transparent please~

Payment: USD!!! (i think it totals to $15?)
@Solomon mmm yes I love your art style soo much!! *v*

Name: Casimir

Subject: this guy right here He's a very short, angry dude. the lower part of his hair glows like it's molten rock, and he has medium brown skin. he's pretty humanoid except for the dragon tail.

Type: Waist-up. the sketchy style + simple paint

Details: Something a bit dynamic maybe for pose? fireball in hand or something. he's a fairly skinny/lanky guy. expression might be of determination? serious/angry eyes with the slightest hint of a smile. mood/colors would be dark. the clothes are something like this but feel free to tone it down a lot haha

Background: Transparent please~

Payment: USD!!! (i think it totals to $15?)
sig.png
@hemateus

Thank you so much, I've got you down! How would you like the front of his clothes to be? Since there appears to be... nothing covering the chest in that reference, as far as I can tell. (Unless you wanted it to be that way?)

And yes, it's $15!
@hemateus

Thank you so much, I've got you down! How would you like the front of his clothes to be? Since there appears to be... nothing covering the chest in that reference, as far as I can tell. (Unless you wanted it to be that way?)

And yes, it's $15!
nsM9dty.png
@Solomon How about just an undershirt or something omg. And sweet~ When should I pay you?
@Solomon How about just an undershirt or something omg. And sweet~ When should I pay you?
sig.png
@hemateus
Sure! I'll send you a draft before I get working. Payment is due after I finish your commission, I'll send it - and my paypal - by message.
@hemateus
Sure! I'll send you a draft before I get working. Payment is due after I finish your commission, I'll send it - and my paypal - by message.
nsM9dty.png
@Solomon alright sweet <3 sounds like a plan! thank you for taking the commission!
@Solomon alright sweet <3 sounds like a plan! thank you for taking the commission!
sig.png
@gestalt hey-o! if you haven't already started painting it would you mind just doing the simple sketch w/o the painting ;o; if not its totally okay <3
@gestalt hey-o! if you haven't already started painting it would you mind just doing the simple sketch w/o the painting ;o; if not its totally okay <3
sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6