Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tasty Treats Art Shop! [ PAUSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@exosomniac
That price sounds fair to me! Just send the payment and I'll add you to the slots ^^
Thank you so much!~
@exosomniac
That price sounds fair to me! Just send the payment and I'll add you to the slots ^^
Thank you so much!~
@Obedai

If I send you crystal, does that count as a gem payment of 1500g for a lined headshot? (Not sure if that's right/enough for one of those, but I figured I would ask ^_^;)
@Obedai

If I send you crystal, does that count as a gem payment of 1500g for a lined headshot? (Not sure if that's right/enough for one of those, but I figured I would ask ^_^;)
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@FaceTheWind
Yes, that counts as a payment ^^ Just send it in, fill out the form, and I'll put you on the slot
Thank you !~
@FaceTheWind
Yes, that counts as a payment ^^ Just send it in, fill out the form, and I'll put you on the slot
Thank you !~
@obedai Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18400279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184003/18400279_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: Lined Headshot Apparel/Skins: All if possible! :D Description: She has a bio full of stuff. She's the clan's rambunctious matriarch who loves a good pun. Pose Requests: You have full creative freedom ;D She wears sunglasses that if it's possible I would love in the art, if not that is perfectly fine! Payment method: Bribes (And Gems for any extra costs just in case there are :3 )
@obedai
Dragon:

18400279_350.png

Commission Type: Lined Headshot
Apparel/Skins: All if possible! :D
Description: She has a bio full of stuff. She's the clan's rambunctious matriarch who loves a good pun.
Pose Requests: You have full creative freedom ;D She wears sunglasses that if it's possible I would love in the art, if not that is perfectly fine!
Payment method: Bribes (And Gems for any extra costs just in case there are :3 )
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@Obedai
Such pretty art! Could you throw me on your pinglist please? I'd love to come back and order something when I cleared all my debts :U
@Obedai
Such pretty art! Could you throw me on your pinglist please? I'd love to come back and order something when I cleared all my debts :U
@obedai
would you consider doing feral commissions of none dragons? I just wanted to ask ahead of time!
@obedai
would you consider doing feral commissions of none dragons? I just wanted to ask ahead of time!
@IronAndWine
You got it !~
@IronAndWine
You got it !~
@BaraBear
Non-Dragons? Sure, I can do that!
@BaraBear
Non-Dragons? Sure, I can do that!
Okay! uvu)/

@obedai
Dragon/oc: http://toyhou.se/238881.poseidon
Commission Type: chibi
Apparel/Skins: none aside from his rope bits!
Description: Very awkward and selectively mute, Poseidon appears to strangers as extremely calm at first glance, but it's mostly because he's not paying attention to his surroundings.
Pose Requests: This is up to you but! He's a bulkier feral so it'd be great for him to draw thicker/sturdier looking??
Payment method: treasure
Okay! uvu)/

@obedai
Dragon/oc: http://toyhou.se/238881.poseidon
Commission Type: chibi
Apparel/Skins: none aside from his rope bits!
Description: Very awkward and selectively mute, Poseidon appears to strangers as extremely calm at first glance, but it's mostly because he's not paying attention to his surroundings.
Pose Requests: This is up to you but! He's a bulkier feral so it'd be great for him to draw thicker/sturdier looking??
Payment method: treasure
@BaraBear
Okay! I'll add you to the slots, just send the chibi payment my way. Thank you!!~
@BaraBear
Okay! I'll add you to the slots, just send the chibi payment my way. Thank you!!~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39