Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Rex's Art | Emergency USD
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Rexcaliburr

My friend opted for something else, so do help me with the first fullbody first c: I've already updated with the details and will send you the gems- unless anything from here catches your eye c:
@Rexcaliburr

My friend opted for something else, so do help me with the first fullbody first c: I've already updated with the details and will send you the gems- unless anything from here catches your eye c:
@dracoon Ooh, Hack The Planet has my attention! How much are you valuing it at?
@dracoon Ooh, Hack The Planet has my attention! How much are you valuing it at?
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2018-10-24 02:45:49" ] @/dracoon Ooh, Hack The Planet has my attention! How much are you valuing it at? [/quote] The last sale was around 1k gems, so I can make up the difference of 2.2kG in pure gems c:
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2018-10-24 02:45:49:
@/dracoon Ooh, Hack The Planet has my attention! How much are you valuing it at?
The last sale was around 1k gems, so I can make up the difference of 2.2kG in pure gems c:
@dracoon I'll take it!
@dracoon I'll take it!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@dracoon Hi! I've got a little WIP to see how you like it so far. Also, do you have any particular reference for the hydra skull, black fist, and the gun? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/71ecf4334a0c6c3e7b91ec69f6e8b5bc.png[/img]
@dracoon Hi! I've got a little WIP to see how you like it so far. Also, do you have any particular reference for the hydra skull, black fist, and the gun?

71ecf4334a0c6c3e7b91ec69f6e8b5bc.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@rexcaliburr

Hydra Skull | Gun

As for the black fist you can just DIY it, I don't really have much in mind :P
@rexcaliburr

Hydra Skull | Gun

As for the black fist you can just DIY it, I don't really have much in mind :P
@dracoon Thanks! How do you feel about the current WIP?
@dracoon Thanks! How do you feel about the current WIP?
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

I'm personally good with it, because it captures the Angry(tm) and that's fundamental to the character
@Rexcaliburr

I'm personally good with it, because it captures the Angry(tm) and that's fundamental to the character
@dracoon Alright sweet! I'll keep working on it!
@dracoon Alright sweet! I'll keep working on it!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@dracoon Hey! I arrive with your commission. I wasn't sure if you wanted him to be wearing the Hydra skull so do let me know if you want me to change i! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/dad0/th/pre/i/2018/309/6/d/dracoon_by_rexcaliburr-dcrb4ym.png[/img]
@dracoon Hey! I arrive with your commission. I wasn't sure if you wanted him to be wearing the Hydra skull so do let me know if you want me to change i!

dracoon_by_rexcaliburr-dcrb4ym.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46