Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Rex's Art | Emergency USD
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@DragonMaiden @Skyeset

Hi guys! I'm very sorry to inform that I am unable to complete your commissions. I know I've made you all wait only for me to drop your commissions and that is incredibly unfair, but I have been very stressed out lately and art has felt like a chore to me. I need some time to come back to making art for myself and figure some things out. I am willing to give you full refunds and also a discount for future commissions when I can reopen again.

Again, I understand that this is incredibly unfair and I am very, very sorry for it!
@DragonMaiden @Skyeset

Hi guys! I'm very sorry to inform that I am unable to complete your commissions. I know I've made you all wait only for me to drop your commissions and that is incredibly unfair, but I have been very stressed out lately and art has felt like a chore to me. I need some time to come back to making art for myself and figure some things out. I am willing to give you full refunds and also a discount for future commissions when I can reopen again.

Again, I understand that this is incredibly unfair and I am very, very sorry for it!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

While I'd love to have art from you, taking care of yourself comes first. I've been dealing with some issues myself recently, so... yeah. I get it.
@Rexcaliburr

While I'd love to have art from you, taking care of yourself comes first. I've been dealing with some issues myself recently, so... yeah. I get it.
ck2CMHK.gif
@Skyeset I definitely will be opening again after I take a short break. I can always return the egg to you first and ping you again when I'm ready to take your commission again.
@Skyeset I definitely will be opening again after I take a short break. I can always return the egg to you first and ping you again when I'm ready to take your commission again.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Yeah, I'd like to do that.
@Rexcaliburr

Yeah, I'd like to do that.
ck2CMHK.gif
@Rexcaliburr
I understand. I don't mind waiting for when you reopen and have the art pending as I know I'll end up spending the gems instead of saving them. Not sure if that would be fine with you, though. ^^
@Rexcaliburr
I understand. I don't mind waiting for when you reopen and have the art pending as I know I'll end up spending the gems instead of saving them. Not sure if that would be fine with you, though. ^^
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@DragonMaiden if that's what you prefer I don't mind either!
@DragonMaiden if that's what you prefer I don't mind either!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@DragonMaiden Hi! I'm glad to inform you that I will be taking up your commissions once more!
@DragonMaiden Hi! I'm glad to inform you that I will be taking up your commissions once more!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@DragonMaiden Sorry for the double ping, but here's the first piece of Optimus! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0efc/f/2018/287/1/1/dragonmaiden2_small_by_rexcaliburr-dcpe3v1.png[/img] Full res is here: https://sta.sh/011zu1lcolox
@DragonMaiden Sorry for the double ping, but here's the first piece of Optimus!

dragonmaiden2_small_by_rexcaliburr-dcpe3v1.png

Full res is here: https://sta.sh/011zu1lcolox
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@rexcaliburr

2 fullbodies please, will retrieve references soon because I'm at work right now (probably like tomorrow morning)

For mine: A short Goryeon man with a buzzcut, in full teal plate armor. On his chest plate there is the symbol of the Mulmasterite Black Fist emblazoned on it (so iunno, just a black fist symbol will do). On his belt, there are ten sets of manacles, each for the day of the Faerunian week along with a tiny stick fashioned like a gun tipped with a strange, glowing blue gem. He wears a hydra skull loosely across his head as part of several disguises, as well as a black trenchcoat that shimmers curiously. His eyes, though remaining hazel, has begun taking on a mazelike appearance in his pupils with his dabbling of the arcane crafts.

Bit of a rugged appearance like this for appearance + faceclaim, sans the moustache | clearer look of the faceclaim | armor reference | weapon reference, he uses a two handed baton

(placeholder here while friend updates me with her character's stuff)
@rexcaliburr

2 fullbodies please, will retrieve references soon because I'm at work right now (probably like tomorrow morning)

For mine: A short Goryeon man with a buzzcut, in full teal plate armor. On his chest plate there is the symbol of the Mulmasterite Black Fist emblazoned on it (so iunno, just a black fist symbol will do). On his belt, there are ten sets of manacles, each for the day of the Faerunian week along with a tiny stick fashioned like a gun tipped with a strange, glowing blue gem. He wears a hydra skull loosely across his head as part of several disguises, as well as a black trenchcoat that shimmers curiously. His eyes, though remaining hazel, has begun taking on a mazelike appearance in his pupils with his dabbling of the arcane crafts.

Bit of a rugged appearance like this for appearance + faceclaim, sans the moustache | clearer look of the faceclaim | armor reference | weapon reference, he uses a two handed baton

(placeholder here while friend updates me with her character's stuff)
@dracoon Gotcha!
@dracoon Gotcha!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46