Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Rex's Art | Emergency USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
booping this up
booping this up
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Hey! I was wondering if I could resize Puck's picture to 400 pixels wide so it could fit in my bio columns? I would host the image on my FR tumblr and credit you, of course, but it's your art, so I want to make sure. :)
@Rexcaliburr Hey! I was wondering if I could resize Puck's picture to 400 pixels wide so it could fit in my bio columns? I would host the image on my FR tumblr and credit you, of course, but it's your art, so I want to make sure. :)
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@PunsamdShips Absolutely, please feel free to resize it!
@PunsamdShips Absolutely, please feel free to resize it!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr hey! i know you are open right now, but could you maybe ping me in the future whenever you have open slots? :3 your art is amazing, but I need to hold onto my money right now XD
@Rexcaliburr hey! i know you are open right now, but could you maybe ping me in the future whenever you have open slots? :3 your art is amazing, but I need to hold onto my money right now XD
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
@juleatic Will do!
@juleatic Will do!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Calavir I'm sorry this took so long, but they're finally done! (I apologise for the sun, I have no idea how suns work) [img]http://pre12.deviantart.net/f23c/th/pre/i/2016/173/9/8/calavir_commission_hero_by_rexcaliburr-da7abn8.png[/img] [img]http://pre00.deviantart.net/0cfb/th/pre/i/2016/173/9/6/calavir_commission_villain_by_rexcaliburr-da7abmm.png[/img] The small versions can both be found [url=http://sta.sh/21y0e7xtcgy3?edit=1]here[/url]!
@Calavir I'm sorry this took so long, but they're finally done! (I apologise for the sun, I have no idea how suns work)

calavir_commission_hero_by_rexcaliburr-da7abn8.png
calavir_commission_villain_by_rexcaliburr-da7abmm.png

The small versions can both be found here!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
boops this back up i'm back
boops this back up i'm back
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Small bump from a pleased customer. I recommend this art store too :D
Small bump from a pleased customer. I recommend this art store too :D
51d3057b9c9549c0de1463a0a2fa33b2722d481c.jpg
quietly boops
quietly boops
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
booping, USD slots now open. i'm trying to recover from losing $122 in commission earnings.
booping, USD slots now open. i'm trying to recover from losing $122 in commission earnings.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46