Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { CHAOS WRITING SHOP } * !full! *
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
guess who was raised from the dead???????

i my name is resplendentChaos...........and im GONNA BE ACTIVE ON THIS SITE AGAIN

*Guitar Riff*

please note: the bad writing here is for comic reasons. if u want to see how i actually write, scroll on down to yonder example.

now down to business.
guess who was raised from the dead???????

i my name is resplendentChaos...........and im GONNA BE ACTIVE ON THIS SITE AGAIN

*Guitar Riff*

please note: the bad writing here is for comic reasons. if u want to see how i actually write, scroll on down to yonder example.

now down to business.
2v2jjwy.jpg
DIRECTIONS

YOU WANT THING, I WRITE THING

honestly any length any thing

short stories
bios
lair review
home-made cookie recipes

no personality? NO PROBLEM I'LL MAKE ONE FREE OF CHARGE!!!

lots of plot and personality? AWESOME PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN WRITE IT CORRECTLY!!!

need two paragraphs of just straight-up flattery? THATS A-OK EVERYONE NEEDS A PICK-ME-UP I CAN DO THAT FOR U DARLING *SMOOCH*

I would like you to tell me how long you want it, though

OR ELSE IT WILL BE VERY LONG

PRICING

2k treasure for 100 words, rounding appropriately :V

I accept payment after only.

FINE PRINT

im super flexible and will rewrite anything for you that you want, so long as you pay for the new stuff by word as usual!

i suppose this is kind of obvious but youve got to credit me if you post this junk anywhere

did i write OVER your word count? DOESNT MATTER YOU STILL PAY WHAT WE AGREED ON

did i write UNDER your word count? I WONT DO THIS BUT IF I DO YOU CAN BOTH PUNCH ME AND NOT PAY

did we not agree on a word count, but i wrote an obscene amount that you should not have to pay for? AS A POOR FR-ER, I FEEL YA BUDDY AND AM VERY OPEN TO NEGOCIATIONS

did i drop off the face of the earth without doing your commission? I AM TRASH AND WILL DO IT FOR YOU AS SOON AS I STOP BEING TERRIBLE, IF YOU SHOULD SO PLEASE (this is the reason you can't pay before, btw)

STATISTICS

including my old thread, i have done 41 orders and written 32628 words, making the average order 930 words long!
(as of June 20)

DIRECTIONS

YOU WANT THING, I WRITE THING

honestly any length any thing

short stories
bios
lair review
home-made cookie recipes

no personality? NO PROBLEM I'LL MAKE ONE FREE OF CHARGE!!!

lots of plot and personality? AWESOME PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN WRITE IT CORRECTLY!!!

need two paragraphs of just straight-up flattery? THATS A-OK EVERYONE NEEDS A PICK-ME-UP I CAN DO THAT FOR U DARLING *SMOOCH*

I would like you to tell me how long you want it, though

OR ELSE IT WILL BE VERY LONG

PRICING

2k treasure for 100 words, rounding appropriately :V

I accept payment after only.

FINE PRINT

im super flexible and will rewrite anything for you that you want, so long as you pay for the new stuff by word as usual!

i suppose this is kind of obvious but youve got to credit me if you post this junk anywhere

did i write OVER your word count? DOESNT MATTER YOU STILL PAY WHAT WE AGREED ON

did i write UNDER your word count? I WONT DO THIS BUT IF I DO YOU CAN BOTH PUNCH ME AND NOT PAY

did we not agree on a word count, but i wrote an obscene amount that you should not have to pay for? AS A POOR FR-ER, I FEEL YA BUDDY AND AM VERY OPEN TO NEGOCIATIONS

did i drop off the face of the earth without doing your commission? I AM TRASH AND WILL DO IT FOR YOU AS SOON AS I STOP BEING TERRIBLE, IF YOU SHOULD SO PLEASE (this is the reason you can't pay before, btw)

STATISTICS

including my old thread, i have done 41 orders and written 32628 words, making the average order 930 words long!
(as of June 20)

2v2jjwy.jpg
------ [b]SLOTS[/b] [LIST=1] [*] Toriel [*] Toriel [*] SavvyPants [*] Rexcaliburr [*] Irarina [/LIST] pinglist: DrZiegler TreasureTalent Vinie Abysmal paigyp01 ------ [quote=EXAMPLE] They said her mother was mated to the clan's leader, but nested with another. They said that she was driven out before her daughter was even born. They even said that the deities themselves had cursed the child for her mother's folly. They said that was why she couldn't speak a word. Lavender heard them say this sometimes, and when she did, she sank even further into herself. Whispers followed her wherever she went like footsteps, stories about her past and about her sins, and she couldn't stop them. They grew like belligerent tumors in each new clan she migrated to, isolating and alienating her from the others. Whether any of it was true or not is debatable. Nobody bothered asking for her version of events. She suspected that it was because communication was so difficult. It's not impossible, really, to converse with a mute dragon, but it does require significantly more effort; something no one seemed willing to give. And so she was alone. Until she decided not to be. She fought tirelessly, training for a strength of body and mind she didn't think was possible. A whole new language of tooth and claws opened up to her, one that she spoke as well as anyone else. No other dragon would help her, Lavender thought, and so she would help herself. In the end, she never ended up finding a home. Her home found her. A group from a clan of warriors met her on a hunting trip through the mire. Their leader was a dark, stoic ridgeback, and she offered Lavender a place in their ranks. With a simple nod, as wordless as ever, she accepted. They say that the clan seemed to be made for her. They say she became second in command within a year, or maybe even a month, due to her skill and courage. They say she is talented beyond measure, blessed by the deities themselves. She hears them, sometimes, and smiles. [/quote] (at 331 words, that would round down to 300 words at 6k :0 also, it wasn't a bio for an actual dragon or anything--just for example purposes. if you want any more examples, check my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1515970/1][b]old shop[/b][/url])

SLOTS

1. Toriel
  2. Toriel
  3. SavvyPants
  4. Rexcaliburr
  5. Irarina

pinglist:
DrZiegler
TreasureTalent
Vinie
Abysmal
paigyp01

EXAMPLE wrote:

They said her mother was mated to the clan's leader, but nested with another. They said that she was driven out before her daughter was even born. They even said that the deities themselves had cursed the child for her mother's folly. They said that was why she couldn't speak a word. Lavender heard them say this sometimes, and when she did, she sank even further into herself. Whispers followed her wherever she went like footsteps, stories about her past and about her sins, and she couldn't stop them. They grew like belligerent tumors in each new clan she migrated to, isolating and alienating her from the others. Whether any of it was true or not is debatable. Nobody bothered asking for her version of events. She suspected that it was because communication was so difficult. It's not impossible, really, to converse with a mute dragon, but it does require significantly more effort; something no one seemed willing to give. And so she was alone.

Until she decided not to be. She fought tirelessly, training for a strength of body and mind she didn't think was possible. A whole new language of tooth and claws opened up to her, one that she spoke as well as anyone else. No other dragon would help her, Lavender thought, and so she would help herself. In the end, she never ended up finding a home. Her home found her. A group from a clan of warriors met her on a hunting trip through the mire. Their leader was a dark, stoic ridgeback, and she offered Lavender a place in their ranks. With a simple nod, as wordless as ever, she accepted. They say that the clan seemed to be made for her. They say she became second in command within a year, or maybe even a month, due to her skill and courage. They say she is talented beyond measure, blessed by the deities themselves. She hears them, sometimes, and smiles.

(at 331 words, that would round down to 300 words at 6k :0 also, it wasn't a bio for an actual dragon or anything--just for example purposes. if you want any more examples, check my old shop)
2v2jjwy.jpg
Peer Reviews

"Best writer, everyone buy from this shop but also: look at my axolotl"
- fancymermen

"GUD GUD"
- bluebird

"Why are you on that dragon site so often?"
- My Brother

Peer Reviews

"Best writer, everyone buy from this shop but also: look at my axolotl"
- fancymermen

"GUD GUD"
- bluebird

"Why are you on that dragon site so often?"
- My Brother

2v2jjwy.jpg
OKAY NOW IT'S OPEN FOR REAL
OKAY NOW IT'S OPEN FOR REAL
2v2jjwy.jpg
@resplendentChaos yoooo i'd like a bio for this kid, please? he is small and trans and angry. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19435019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194351/19435019_350.png[/img] [/url] he used to be a HS fankid that i turned into a fandragon ¯\_(?)_/¯ and he has a loose storyline thing in his bio! Please write as much as you like, (p.s. the longer the better). I'd like to pay you around 25k no matter how long it ends up being, if that's OK?
@resplendentChaos

yoooo i'd like a bio for this kid, please? he is small and trans and angry.

19435019_350.png

he used to be a HS fankid that i turned into a fandragon ¯\_(?)_/¯
and he has a loose storyline thing in his bio!

Please write as much as you like, (p.s. the longer the better). I'd like to pay you around 25k no matter how long it ends up being, if that's OK?
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel
omg i relate to him
I'll get right to work and have that done by tonight!!
@Toriel
omg i relate to him
I'll get right to work and have that done by tonight!!
2v2jjwy.jpg
@Toriel
Here it is!! I'll do any revisions you want for free, or fix any mischaracterizations.

I wrote flashes of his past in the form of a dream sequence.
Quote:
Seph rarely sleeps. With how diligent of a worker he is, writing straight through the night and thinking frantically even when he has set his scroll down, nobody questions it. Those closest to him worry, of course. The problem is the worry about the symptom and not the cause. Angela may swoop in every once in a while and deliver a curt remark on his sleeping habits, employing her usual tactic of masking concern with sarcasm. Seph rolls his eyes and makes empty promises. She flies away and, once again, he is alone with his work.

In truth, Seph is a dragon who enjoys control over himself. He does not fear sleep. He fears dreams. They curl into his mind and cut out memories that will only serve as distractions, and he does not need that. He would rather stay awake for the rest of his life, yawning and aware, but Angela says that she has no magic that could grant him that. In spite of his desires, the time always comes when it begins to impair his judgement. His knife-sharp mind grows duller, and his retorts become less biting. At this point, he feels his eyes droop close and offers little resistance. He often falls asleep on his desk in the middle of a sentence. On rare occasions, he surrenders willingly beneath piles of blankets.

He dreams. The smell of seawater fills his nose and the gentle waves of the ocean crash nearby. There is laughter all around him. From where he stands on the edge of the deck, the water is green and deep. Their ship is old, but the captain insists that it has character. The first mate just shrugs and says it will get them there. Now he is in the captain’s quarters. She looks at him with piercing blue eyes.

“What is your name?” she asks.

“Seph.”

“Did your parents give you that name?” Her mouth curls into a cruel smile. Seph can no longer hear waves beat against the ship.

“Yes,” he says, feigning confidence. The captain laughs.

“You should give it up. You have lost the rights to that name. That is the name of a prince.”

“But I am a prince,” Seph insists.

“And what a crooked crown you bear,” she says, and her laughter is booming, and her face is melting, and the cabin is on fire. It is hot, scalding even, and Seph can feel his scales melting like glue, even though the flames barely lick him.

He looks up. Maki writhes from within the inferno. Their lair is burning, twisting inside out, and she is the only one still alive. She stares at him in breathless agony.

“A queen should fall with her people,” the raider says. He is massive, a ridgeback with lines of sharpened teeth.

“She doesn’t deserve this,” Seph sobs. “She’s not a queen, she’s a princess.”

“She’s queen now,” he says. They look together into the lair. Maki, for some reason, has not yet died, but the bodies of their parents lay dark and burnt behind her. Seph feels tears burning in the corner of his eyes, but nothing falls.

“There was nothing I could do,” he says in half a whisper.

“You could have stayed.” Seph feels the breath rushing out from his lungs. The fire crawls closer and closer. The raider doesn’t seem to mind, even as it begins to swallow him. “But you ran. You left them alone to die.”

Heat tears into his bone, his very bone, right down to his core. He is turning and turning and turning but there is no clarity, there is no relief. He cannot even bring himself to scream. Right on the brink of death, he feels sudden clarity. Maki stares into the lair. He tries to ask for help, but no words come out. She looks so, so young. Younger than he remembers her being. In his mind, she is a fully grown heiress, proud and strong, but she was just a child, wasn’t she? And she looks so afraid. She runs. Now, Seph screams, and it rips out of his throat like a burst of fire. She left him. His own sister fled as he died. Did the raiders catch her as she ran? Does he hope the answer is yes?

It is so dry. The shifting expanse stretches on for miles and miles and miles, all the same thing over and over. There is a little blue speck in the distance. As it comes closer, he recognizes the shape of a skydancer.

“Angela said you might need some help,” she says. It sounds loud, even though she is distant. “My name is Jiwoo. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Jiwoo is coming closer. She’s larger than he first thought. Two times his size. Three times his size. Standing right in front of him, she is a giant. It is so dry, he thinks again. “Where’s Maki?”

“Gone,” Jiwoo says. “Did you see her die?”

“Yes.”

“Did you see her die?” she repeats.

“No,” he admits. “I ran as soon as I saw the raiders. I was afraid.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Jiwoo says. “You’ll never see her again, because she doesn’t want to see you.”

“Why wouldn’t she?”

“You left first. You left them all. Are you even a prince?”

“Yes, I am.”

“That’s funny,” another voice says, young and curious, “momma told me we had another princess.” The coatl hatchling sways in the grass and watches him with big eyes.

“No, I’m a prince,” Seph says.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“How do you know?”

“I just know, alright? Maki said it was normal. Some dragons are like that.”

“But what will momma think?”

“Who cares what your mother thinks? I am a prince, no matter how much they whine about it! I don’t care if they don’t understand—I understand, and so does Maki, and so do my parents, and that is all that matters.”

“That was good,” Maki says. They lie together in the breeze. A curled oak tree hangs above them, and the sun’s pleasant warmth beats through the leaves. “Don’t let anyone tell you who you are, Seph. That’s something only you can know.”

“Mom says I should stop arguing so much.”

“Mom is a queen and a diplomat. She’s just jealous because she can’t afford to argue.”

“When you become queen, will you be like that?”

“I hope so. She’s a good queen.” Maki looks up at the sky and breathes in. “You’ll have to do the arguing for me, okay, little brother? You’re good at that.”

“I will. Always.”

“But take time to rest, too.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he says. “Speaking of rest—rest easy, Maki.”

Maki laughs. “I’m not dead, little brother. We’re just sleeping.”

The sun is bright, and fading. The real world prods at the edges of this fantasy. Seph looks at his sister. “I’ll miss you.” She smiles at him and opens her mouth to speak. Then the sky goes dark.

He opens his eyes. The papers beneath his face are wet with tears, but the memories of the dream are already beginning to fade. Maki was there, he remembers. So was fire. So was a giant. So was the ocean. So was an oak tree. Dreams, Seph thinks, are so meaningless. He dries his face and gets back to work.

For statistics reasons - that comes to 1227 words.
@Toriel
Here it is!! I'll do any revisions you want for free, or fix any mischaracterizations.

I wrote flashes of his past in the form of a dream sequence.
Quote:
Seph rarely sleeps. With how diligent of a worker he is, writing straight through the night and thinking frantically even when he has set his scroll down, nobody questions it. Those closest to him worry, of course. The problem is the worry about the symptom and not the cause. Angela may swoop in every once in a while and deliver a curt remark on his sleeping habits, employing her usual tactic of masking concern with sarcasm. Seph rolls his eyes and makes empty promises. She flies away and, once again, he is alone with his work.

In truth, Seph is a dragon who enjoys control over himself. He does not fear sleep. He fears dreams. They curl into his mind and cut out memories that will only serve as distractions, and he does not need that. He would rather stay awake for the rest of his life, yawning and aware, but Angela says that she has no magic that could grant him that. In spite of his desires, the time always comes when it begins to impair his judgement. His knife-sharp mind grows duller, and his retorts become less biting. At this point, he feels his eyes droop close and offers little resistance. He often falls asleep on his desk in the middle of a sentence. On rare occasions, he surrenders willingly beneath piles of blankets.

He dreams. The smell of seawater fills his nose and the gentle waves of the ocean crash nearby. There is laughter all around him. From where he stands on the edge of the deck, the water is green and deep. Their ship is old, but the captain insists that it has character. The first mate just shrugs and says it will get them there. Now he is in the captain’s quarters. She looks at him with piercing blue eyes.

“What is your name?” she asks.

“Seph.”

“Did your parents give you that name?” Her mouth curls into a cruel smile. Seph can no longer hear waves beat against the ship.

“Yes,” he says, feigning confidence. The captain laughs.

“You should give it up. You have lost the rights to that name. That is the name of a prince.”

“But I am a prince,” Seph insists.

“And what a crooked crown you bear,” she says, and her laughter is booming, and her face is melting, and the cabin is on fire. It is hot, scalding even, and Seph can feel his scales melting like glue, even though the flames barely lick him.

He looks up. Maki writhes from within the inferno. Their lair is burning, twisting inside out, and she is the only one still alive. She stares at him in breathless agony.

“A queen should fall with her people,” the raider says. He is massive, a ridgeback with lines of sharpened teeth.

“She doesn’t deserve this,” Seph sobs. “She’s not a queen, she’s a princess.”

“She’s queen now,” he says. They look together into the lair. Maki, for some reason, has not yet died, but the bodies of their parents lay dark and burnt behind her. Seph feels tears burning in the corner of his eyes, but nothing falls.

“There was nothing I could do,” he says in half a whisper.

“You could have stayed.” Seph feels the breath rushing out from his lungs. The fire crawls closer and closer. The raider doesn’t seem to mind, even as it begins to swallow him. “But you ran. You left them alone to die.”

Heat tears into his bone, his very bone, right down to his core. He is turning and turning and turning but there is no clarity, there is no relief. He cannot even bring himself to scream. Right on the brink of death, he feels sudden clarity. Maki stares into the lair. He tries to ask for help, but no words come out. She looks so, so young. Younger than he remembers her being. In his mind, she is a fully grown heiress, proud and strong, but she was just a child, wasn’t she? And she looks so afraid. She runs. Now, Seph screams, and it rips out of his throat like a burst of fire. She left him. His own sister fled as he died. Did the raiders catch her as she ran? Does he hope the answer is yes?

It is so dry. The shifting expanse stretches on for miles and miles and miles, all the same thing over and over. There is a little blue speck in the distance. As it comes closer, he recognizes the shape of a skydancer.

“Angela said you might need some help,” she says. It sounds loud, even though she is distant. “My name is Jiwoo. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Jiwoo is coming closer. She’s larger than he first thought. Two times his size. Three times his size. Standing right in front of him, she is a giant. It is so dry, he thinks again. “Where’s Maki?”

“Gone,” Jiwoo says. “Did you see her die?”

“Yes.”

“Did you see her die?” she repeats.

“No,” he admits. “I ran as soon as I saw the raiders. I was afraid.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Jiwoo says. “You’ll never see her again, because she doesn’t want to see you.”

“Why wouldn’t she?”

“You left first. You left them all. Are you even a prince?”

“Yes, I am.”

“That’s funny,” another voice says, young and curious, “momma told me we had another princess.” The coatl hatchling sways in the grass and watches him with big eyes.

“No, I’m a prince,” Seph says.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“How do you know?”

“I just know, alright? Maki said it was normal. Some dragons are like that.”

“But what will momma think?”

“Who cares what your mother thinks? I am a prince, no matter how much they whine about it! I don’t care if they don’t understand—I understand, and so does Maki, and so do my parents, and that is all that matters.”

“That was good,” Maki says. They lie together in the breeze. A curled oak tree hangs above them, and the sun’s pleasant warmth beats through the leaves. “Don’t let anyone tell you who you are, Seph. That’s something only you can know.”

“Mom says I should stop arguing so much.”

“Mom is a queen and a diplomat. She’s just jealous because she can’t afford to argue.”

“When you become queen, will you be like that?”

“I hope so. She’s a good queen.” Maki looks up at the sky and breathes in. “You’ll have to do the arguing for me, okay, little brother? You’re good at that.”

“I will. Always.”

“But take time to rest, too.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he says. “Speaking of rest—rest easy, Maki.”

Maki laughs. “I’m not dead, little brother. We’re just sleeping.”

The sun is bright, and fading. The real world prods at the edges of this fantasy. Seph looks at his sister. “I’ll miss you.” She smiles at him and opens her mouth to speak. Then the sky goes dark.

He opens his eyes. The papers beneath his face are wet with tears, but the memories of the dream are already beginning to fade. Maki was there, he remembers. So was fire. So was a giant. So was the ocean. So was an oak tree. Dreams, Seph thinks, are so meaningless. He dries his face and gets back to work.

For statistics reasons - that comes to 1227 words.
2v2jjwy.jpg
@resplendentchaos

peer reviews:Best writer, everyone buy from this shop

but also: look at my axolotl
@resplendentchaos

peer reviews:Best writer, everyone buy from this shop

but also: look at my axolotl
bbbbbbump
bbbbbbump
2v2jjwy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9