Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Paichi's Donut Shop [ CLOSED ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Paichi

Pinglist for later please (I'm interested in oc chib). :)
@Paichi

Pinglist for later please (I'm interested in oc chib). :)
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Paichi Dang your work is gorgeous! I'd love to be added onto your pinglist please (not in a position to purchase USD art at this moment)! 'v'
@Paichi Dang your work is gorgeous! I'd love to be added onto your pinglist please (not in a position to purchase USD art at this moment)! 'v'
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@Paichi I have been stalking this forever so I should probably actually ask can I be added to your pinglist? Your art is just,, so cute
@Paichi I have been stalking this forever so I should probably actually ask can I be added to your pinglist? Your art is just,, so cute
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
@Paichi Slots still available? 'o' [quote]Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22194846] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221949/22194846_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] 1 chibi ! [b]Apparel/Skins: [/b]none required [b]Description:[/b] she's a fighter! I'm training her to be my Mire Flyer in Coli. She has some lore in her bio (as well as her scry without apparel for ref) if you want to know more. Her Circuit is slighty glowing with arcane energy. [b]Pose Requests[/b]: something that shows her "smol but fierce!" temperament would be perfect! [b]Paypal Email:[/b] can I give this to you through PM? I don't like leaving my e-mails in plain sight on forums for privacy reasons.[/quote]
@Paichi

Slots still available? 'o'
Quote:
Dragon:

22194846_350.png

Commission Type: 1 chibi !

Apparel/Skins: none required

Description: she's a fighter! I'm training her to be my Mire Flyer in Coli. She has some lore in her bio (as well as her scry without apparel for ref) if you want to know more. Her Circuit is slighty glowing with arcane energy.

Pose Requests: something that shows her "smol but fierce!" temperament would be perfect!

Paypal Email: can I give this to you through PM? I don't like leaving my e-mails in plain sight on forums for privacy reasons.
friendly bump <3
friendly bump <3
Free to Use: Bio/Misc & Old Adopts
ZiOEY0u.png
@Paichi

If there are still slots free. ^0^

'Dragon': Taini
Commission Type: OC Chibi
Apparel/Skins: In the dress please. ^.^
Description: Confident and sometimes brash, but well meaning. Sweet and kind, especially to those close.
Pose Requests: Soft smile but otherwise your choice. :)
@Paichi

If there are still slots free. ^0^

'Dragon': Taini
Commission Type: OC Chibi
Apparel/Skins: In the dress please. ^.^
Description: Confident and sometimes brash, but well meaning. Sweet and kind, especially to those close.
Pose Requests: Soft smile but otherwise your choice. :)
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
@Paichi
What’s ths order form for an OC? I’d like to order a chibi of my char I made. ^_^
@Paichi
What’s ths order form for an OC? I’d like to order a chibi of my char I made. ^_^
@RainbowRooster

It's the same as for the dragons. Just leave out what doesn't apply to your OC (dragon type/accents/skins) :3

Like:

OC (link):
Commission Type:
Description: (Brief personality desc, and physical features like scars.)
Pose Requests:
@RainbowRooster

It's the same as for the dragons. Just leave out what doesn't apply to your OC (dragon type/accents/skins) :3

Like:

OC (link):
Commission Type:
Description: (Brief personality desc, and physical features like scars.)
Pose Requests:
@Paichi

OC (link): https://chrizard-y.deviantart.com/art/Rex-604313248

Commission Type: Chibi

Description: Starbucks Maniac (She does have an anthro design as well if you’d prefer to draw that I can link it)

Pose Requests: showing teeth in some way (she likes to smile a lot ^_^)

@Paichi

OC (link): https://chrizard-y.deviantart.com/art/Rex-604313248

Commission Type: Chibi

Description: Starbucks Maniac (She does have an anthro design as well if you’d prefer to draw that I can link it)

Pose Requests: showing teeth in some way (she likes to smile a lot ^_^)

@Paichi Pinglist please =3
@Paichi Pinglist please =3
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12