Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Paichi's Donut Shop [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@VESTAIS
ah sorry :o
I had that and the equals to FR currency as well but got rid of it, since I probably won't use it.
@VESTAIS
ah sorry :o
I had that and the equals to FR currency as well but got rid of it, since I probably won't use it.
@Paichi cu...te...hoping i can order one! Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24403611] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244037/24403611_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: chibi Apparel/Skins: no skin -- cleaver, scarlet woolly coat, skeletal chimes, boneyard tatters Description: thinks he's tough, is really just a fluffy marshmallow with teeth. gets nervous easily. he still needs vipera and butterfly! Pose Requests: could he be fluffing himself up to make himself look bigger? maybe have some devil's tooth fungus behind him. like..protecting the fungi for no reason really. also, instead of green, could the boneyard tatters eyes be red? Payment method: USD
@Paichi cu...te...hoping i can order one!
Dragon:
24403611_350.png

Commission Type: chibi
Apparel/Skins: no skin -- cleaver, scarlet woolly coat, skeletal chimes, boneyard tatters
Description: thinks he's tough, is really just a fluffy marshmallow with teeth. gets nervous easily. he still needs vipera and butterfly!
Pose Requests: could he be fluffing himself up to make himself look bigger? maybe have some devil's tooth fungus behind him. like..protecting the fungi for no reason really. also, instead of green, could the boneyard tatters eyes be red?
Payment method: USD
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Paichi I would love to be added to your ping list
@Paichi I would love to be added to your ping list
FfQMoPm.jpg
@paichi hi! may i please be put on your pinglist? thank you!!
@paichi hi! may i please be put on your pinglist? thank you!!
da_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsn.pngtwi_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsk.pngyt_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsr.png
@Paichi do you do commissions on chibis for gems or items?
@Paichi do you do commissions on chibis for gems or items?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Paichi Hello! I'm back for another chibi :3 *Not to mention that I use the other two on my pc screen and my phone screen and had it as fb cover for a while. ~<3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25275715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252758/25275715_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Chibi [b]Apparel/Skins:[/b] [skin=18015], -daisy corsage -peacebringer's mantle -citrine flourish tail clasp -citrine flourish anklets -teardrop citrine earrings [b]Description: [/b]Jeanne is a transgender windclaw, I imagine her aetherial and mysterious. She is a friend to nature and adores white flowers. If you notice in her accent, there is a butterfly on her nose, you may include her too but not placed in the nose if possible. Its her spirit animal. [b]Pose Requests:[/b] I'm not sure about the pose, I hope the description will inspire you for this. :) [b]Payment method:[/b] USD
@Paichi
Hello! I'm back for another chibi :3

*Not to mention that I use the other two on my pc screen and my phone screen and had it as fb cover for a while. ~<3

25275715_350.png

Commission Type: Chibi
Apparel/Skins: ,
-daisy corsage
-peacebringer's mantle
-citrine flourish tail clasp
-citrine flourish anklets
-teardrop citrine earrings
Description: Jeanne is a transgender windclaw, I imagine her aetherial and mysterious. She is a friend to nature and adores white flowers. If you notice in her accent, there is a butterfly on her nose, you may include her too but not placed in the nose if possible. Its her spirit animal.
Pose Requests: I'm not sure about the pose, I hope the description will inspire you for this. :)
Payment method: USD
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Paichi
Oh my god I love how you do guardian chibis. ;w; Could I order a chibi slot or two please?
@Paichi
Oh my god I love how you do guardian chibis. ;w; Could I order a chibi slot or two please?
582857_original.png
@Paichi I'd like to get 4 chibis please :)

Dragon: Compas
Apparel/Skins: NA
Description: (yes I know that compas is spelled compass but I prefer it with just one s)
Female | Bengal cat.
Compas is my fursona, however I also like to portray her as a pirate ship captain.
She and the Bull character, who I haven’t uploaded a reff sheet for, are partners.
art of her by others: One |Two | three
Pose: artists choice for pose and expression.
Payment method: gems

Dragon: Spook
Description: Spook may look intimidating but is really a sweet creature just looking for people who aren’t scared of him and will be friends.
Mouth isn't actually sewn closed, its just markings.
The tail segments are all detached and magically float inline with each other. The tip of the tail glows faintly in the dark. Spook lives in a swamp on the edge of a river and is trying to learn voodoo magic.
Rentalope species are by Chibipup | Species page

Dragon: Bat
Description: I actualy don’t have an information about this character then I impulse bought it from Synchra
Other wxamples of him: One | Two

Dragon: Pixel
Description: IMPORTAINT! I know the tail isn’t depicted this way in the reff sheet but Id like him to have the feathers at the end of his tail like Telephone does, and then colored the same way as the wings are. And those yellow dots are gauges not markings.
I just got this character a few days ago so I haven’t planed out a personality yet.
Dutch angle dragons by Ino
Dutch angel dragon species page
Telephone reference page for tail design.
Reff sheet and character adopted from owlyfeathers
One
@Paichi I'd like to get 4 chibis please :)

Dragon: Compas
Description: (yes I know that compas is spelled compass but I prefer it with just one s)
Female | Bengal cat.
Compas is my fursona, however I also like to portray her as a pirate ship captain.
She and the Bull character, who I haven’t uploaded a reff sheet for, are partners.
art of her by others: One |Two | three

Dragon: Spook
Description: Spook may look intimidating but is really a sweet creature just looking for people who aren’t scared of him and will be friends.
Mouth isn't actually sewn closed, its just markings.
The tail segments are all detached and magically float inline with each other. The tip of the tail glows faintly in the dark. Spook lives in a swamp on the edge of a river and is trying to learn voodoo magic.
Rentalope species are by Chibipup | Species page

Dragon: Bat
Description: I actualy don’t have an information about this character then I impulse bought it from Synchra
Other wxamples of him: One | Two

Dragon: Pixel
Description: IMPORTAINT! I know the tail isn’t depicted this way in the reff sheet but Id like him to have the feathers at the end of his tail like Telephone does, and then colored the same way as the wings are. And those yellow dots are gauges not markings.
I just got this character a few days ago so I haven’t planed out a personality yet.
Dutch angle dragons by Ino
Dutch angel dragon species page
Telephone reference page for tail design.
Reff sheet and character adopted from owlyfeathers
One
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531
Sorry but I don't accept payment in gem or FR currency.
@Lyra531
Sorry but I don't accept payment in gem or FR currency.
@Paichi

Hi! May I be added to your ping list?
@Paichi

Hi! May I be added to your ping list?
wBOpmxj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12