Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Paichi's Donut Shop [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Paichi [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=185753&tab=dragon&did=15842389]Arcania[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=185753&did=19639092]Runic[/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Chibi [b]Apparel/Skins:[/b] -Arcania: [item=starseer&#039;s emblem][item=filigree rapier][item=ornate pearly necklace][item=white aviator scarf][item=pearly earrings of chemistry] -Runic: [skin=6068][item=Frigid Emblem][item=Companion Comet][item=glowing purple clawtips][item=twilight sylvan wings][item=archivists spellscroll] [b]Description:[/b] -Arcania: She is quite, cold but Majestic! -Runic: Shy Artist in deep thoughs? [b]Pose Requests:[/b] -Arcania's pose could be quite fabulous or looking very proud or kinda snooty. After the recent update arcania's claws turned black both wings and legs, Her original colors much her horns. -Runic pose can be either shy lookng or depressed but not crying. - I would prefer in both of them the Elemental emblems look like halos and not attached to the head if possible. -Maybe both chibies face each other ~<3 [b]Payment method:[/b] USD paypal. I will sent you my paypal email via note Oh god I'm so excited ~<3
@Paichi
Dragon: Arcania and Runic
Commission Type: Chibi
Apparel/Skins:
-Arcania:
Filigree Rapier Ornate Pearly Necklace White Aviator Scarf Pearly Earrings of Chemistry
-Runic:
Frigid Emblem Companion Comet Glowing Purple Clawtips Twilight Sylvan Wings

Description:
-Arcania: She is quite, cold but Majestic!
-Runic: Shy Artist in deep thoughs?
Pose Requests:
-Arcania's pose could be quite fabulous or looking very proud or kinda snooty.
After the recent update arcania's claws turned black both wings and legs, Her original colors much her horns.
-Runic pose can be either shy lookng or depressed but not crying.
- I would prefer in both of them the Elemental emblems look like halos and not attached to the head if possible.
-Maybe both chibies face each other ~<3
Payment method: USD paypal. I will sent you my paypal email via note

Oh god I'm so excited ~<3
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Paichi
I love the spiral in your banner oh my god. SO CUTE. ;~; Could you add me to your pinglist please?
@Paichi
I love the spiral in your banner oh my god. SO CUTE. ;~; Could you add me to your pinglist please?
582857_original.png
@Paichi

Hello~ can I please be added to the pinglist? ^.^
@Paichi

Hello~ can I please be added to the pinglist? ^.^
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@Paichi

Oh you're style is so cute! Can I be added to your pinglist, and do you plan to open FR currency slots anytime soon?
@Paichi

Oh you're style is so cute! Can I be added to your pinglist, and do you plan to open FR currency slots anytime soon?
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Paich i would love to be added to your pinglist!!
@Paich i would love to be added to your pinglist!!
lamir_sarri_kayn.png
5 Slots (USD) are still open :)
FR Currency slots won't be open for a while (or ever due to money shortage)

@biskitten
@PokeRobin
@Doki
@FaceTheWind
@kayn

@Mezzo
@Imbaraturah
5 Slots (USD) are still open :)
FR Currency slots won't be open for a while (or ever due to money shortage)

@biskitten
@PokeRobin
@Doki
@FaceTheWind
@kayn

@Mezzo
@Imbaraturah
@Paichi
Dragon: Sarri
Commission Type: Headshot
Apparel/Skins: ebony filigree armor, but if you could draw him without the helmet that would be super sweet-o
Description: Strong and brave, a warrior and leader
Pose Requests: big, though and sorta poofin out his floofy chest
Payment method: USD paypal
@Paichi
Dragon: Sarri
Commission Type: Headshot
Apparel/Skins: ebony filigree armor, but if you could draw him without the helmet that would be super sweet-o
Description: Strong and brave, a warrior and leader
Pose Requests: big, though and sorta poofin out his floofy chest
Payment method: USD paypal
lamir_sarri_kayn.png
@paichi hey are you accepting slots for gems right now?
@paichi hey are you accepting slots for gems right now?
@VESTAIS
no sorry, same as for FR Currency.
@VESTAIS
no sorry, same as for FR Currency.
@paichi ah ok, you just have it saying 100 gems is equal to 1 dollar, it's a little confusing!
@paichi ah ok, you just have it saying 100 gems is equal to 1 dollar, it's a little confusing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12