Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - [Hatta's Lore Shop] - (cheap!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
We're temporarily closed, because of a pressing need to finish the current orders.

Hey! This is my little lore shop. I'm just starting out, but I'd be delighted if you wanted to buy anything from me! Here, you can pay for all sorts of lore for your dragons. It's pretty simple - show me a dragon, give me a description (detailed or very short and simple are both OK, but I need some info) and choose which one of these you want.

Shorter writing (about 100 words) goes for 4k treasure.
Medium length writing (about 500 words) is 6k treasure.
Long writing (about 1000 words) is 12k treasure.

If you can't afford it, haggling is OK.

I'm OK with taking gems for a 1:500 ratio.

ANY bribes of apparel is accepted, as well as any familiars I don't have. They don't have a fixed price, but if you'd rather pay in items, I'm sure we can agree on something.

I do three types of lore - character descriptions, scenes and stories/backstories. Note that I don't do coding, only writing. Here are some examples:

Character description
If you would like a short description of Azazel, "elegant but creepy" are the words that fit him best. He's proud and dignified, never letting his emotions take hold of him, thinking before he acts, holding his head high. He doesn't speak much, but a glare from his sharp eyes takes care of most problems. He's calm and collected, but arrogant, believing himself to be above all others. He considers it highest priority to keep his clan safe.

Story
The night was cold. It is impossible to understand how cold the wasteland gets, especially compared to the heat of daytime. It does no longer smell rotten, but the light cast by the moons illuminates all the skeletal trees and the remains of unfortunate creatures, making the land look like something from a nightmare. The Mirror had thought they were safe when they went to bed, but looking around the room, they were no longer so certain. The shadows seemed to stick to the walls, and they could hide anything.

They thought to themself, they're safe, nobody could touch them. But they had a feeling, an eerie feeling, of that something bad was stirring outside. Hesitantly, they crawled beneath the covers, twisting and turning, until they finally closed their eyes and got a moment's rest. When they looked up again, hours had passed, but it was still as dark. The feeling was back, stronger, more tangible this time. They looked up in fear to see the shadow of a two-legged dragon standing in the back of the room, slowly slithering towards their bed. They reached out to grab the spear from their backpack, but the creature leaped on them in a heartbeat and slashed a pair of sharp claws across their throat. The last thing they saw were his shimmering red eyes, the scent of his foul breath and his somber murmuring, "Have a safe journey to Mother".

There will be more examples soon!

Currently working on:

1. Long biographies for Darwin, Aldora and Admon, ordered by @Lup
2. Medium character description for Qualme, ordered by @Ythequeris
3. Medium character description or scene for Everlasting, ordered by @Kochikoi
4. Long romantic scene between Thomas and Jamie, ordered by @PhantomDaVinci
5. Long character description/scene for CandyMare, ordered by @NekoTheKat

6. Long backstory for Caritaz, ordered by @Impception
7. @lackingsanity
8. @Fletcher
We're temporarily closed, because of a pressing need to finish the current orders.

Hey! This is my little lore shop. I'm just starting out, but I'd be delighted if you wanted to buy anything from me! Here, you can pay for all sorts of lore for your dragons. It's pretty simple - show me a dragon, give me a description (detailed or very short and simple are both OK, but I need some info) and choose which one of these you want.

Shorter writing (about 100 words) goes for 4k treasure.
Medium length writing (about 500 words) is 6k treasure.
Long writing (about 1000 words) is 12k treasure.

If you can't afford it, haggling is OK.

I'm OK with taking gems for a 1:500 ratio.

ANY bribes of apparel is accepted, as well as any familiars I don't have. They don't have a fixed price, but if you'd rather pay in items, I'm sure we can agree on something.

I do three types of lore - character descriptions, scenes and stories/backstories. Note that I don't do coding, only writing. Here are some examples:

Character description
If you would like a short description of Azazel, "elegant but creepy" are the words that fit him best. He's proud and dignified, never letting his emotions take hold of him, thinking before he acts, holding his head high. He doesn't speak much, but a glare from his sharp eyes takes care of most problems. He's calm and collected, but arrogant, believing himself to be above all others. He considers it highest priority to keep his clan safe.

Story
The night was cold. It is impossible to understand how cold the wasteland gets, especially compared to the heat of daytime. It does no longer smell rotten, but the light cast by the moons illuminates all the skeletal trees and the remains of unfortunate creatures, making the land look like something from a nightmare. The Mirror had thought they were safe when they went to bed, but looking around the room, they were no longer so certain. The shadows seemed to stick to the walls, and they could hide anything.

They thought to themself, they're safe, nobody could touch them. But they had a feeling, an eerie feeling, of that something bad was stirring outside. Hesitantly, they crawled beneath the covers, twisting and turning, until they finally closed their eyes and got a moment's rest. When they looked up again, hours had passed, but it was still as dark. The feeling was back, stronger, more tangible this time. They looked up in fear to see the shadow of a two-legged dragon standing in the back of the room, slowly slithering towards their bed. They reached out to grab the spear from their backpack, but the creature leaped on them in a heartbeat and slashed a pair of sharp claws across their throat. The last thing they saw were his shimmering red eyes, the scent of his foul breath and his somber murmuring, "Have a safe journey to Mother".

There will be more examples soon!

Currently working on:

1. Long biographies for Darwin, Aldora and Admon, ordered by @Lup
2. Medium character description for Qualme, ordered by @Ythequeris
3. Medium character description or scene for Everlasting, ordered by @Kochikoi
4. Long romantic scene between Thomas and Jamie, ordered by @PhantomDaVinci
5. Long character description/scene for CandyMare, ordered by @NekoTheKat

6. Long backstory for Caritaz, ordered by @Impception
7. @lackingsanity
8. @Fletcher
@GoldieTheDeer
Hello! I recently purchased a few dragons and I have 0 lore inspiration for them. Could you write a long bio or two with a really simple description or something?
@GoldieTheDeer
Hello! I recently purchased a few dragons and I have 0 lore inspiration for them. Could you write a long bio or two with a really simple description or something?
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@GoldieTheDeer Hiya! Can I request a long bio description for Priam? She has notes in her bio, and you're welcome to add any additional details you'd think would fit her character! Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25131384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251314/25131384_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GoldieTheDeer
Hiya! Can I request a long bio description for Priam? She has notes in her bio, and you're welcome to add any additional details you'd think would fit her character! Thank you!

25131384_350.png

VvxKiBP.png
@Lup
I'll try my best, I only need a couple of sentences. Which dragons do you want bios for?

@Reginapis
Sure! But just to clarify, is it a character description that you want, like the first example?
@Lup
I'll try my best, I only need a couple of sentences. Which dragons do you want bios for?

@Reginapis
Sure! But just to clarify, is it a character description that you want, like the first example?
@GoldieTheDeer Yes please! Sorry for not putting that in the order ^_^
@GoldieTheDeer Yes please! Sorry for not putting that in the order ^_^
VvxKiBP.png
@GoldieTheDeer Hi, I'd like to order a character description for this girl. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23570479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235705/23570479_350.png[/img] [/url] Her name is Qualme which means 'painful death'. She's a deeply shade-touched dragon (is that even correct? Deeply? Sorry, I'm not native speaker ;-;) which feeds on souls of harpies (and other creatures) defeated in the fight. She always floates in the air like a ghost, she even doesn't need wings to fly. Around her there always is a silver mist which makes dragons sleepy if they stand too close to her. When she moves you can hear a slight tinkle of her chains. I want this to be a little bit gloomy and mysterious. You can add her a few more things if you come up with something which suits her. When comes to the length - It might be around 500 words but make it as long as you prefer. I'll pay you 20kt for whatever you come up with because I think 6kt is nothing for such a job :D (Also, Lup was first to ask, I can be next in the queue ^^)
@GoldieTheDeer

Hi, I'd like to order a character description for this girl.

23570479_350.png

Her name is Qualme which means 'painful death'. She's a deeply shade-touched dragon (is that even correct? Deeply? Sorry, I'm not native speaker ;-;) which feeds on souls of harpies (and other creatures) defeated in the fight. She always floates in the air like a ghost, she even doesn't need wings to fly. Around her there always is a silver mist which makes dragons sleepy if they stand too close to her. When she moves you can hear a slight tinkle of her chains.

I want this to be a little bit gloomy and mysterious. You can add her a few more things if you come up with something which suits her. When comes to the length - It might be around 500 words but make it as long as you prefer. I'll pay you 20kt for whatever you come up with because I think 6kt is nothing for such a job :D

(Also, Lup was first to ask, I can be next in the queue ^^)
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@GoldieTheDeer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23284710][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/232848/23284710.png[/img][/url] I need something for this boy, he is a very passionate historian (maybe a bit TOO passionate) and is into conspiracy theories. His room (or lair or whatever) is very messy because there are just books and parchment and maps everywhere. Besides that he is very observant and judges others. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25358764][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/253588/25358764.png[/img][/url] And lastly I have this girl, who I am going to turn into a noc. The only thing I have for her is that she will be an artist. She likes to paint hands and other anatomical figures... and she is infatuated with Admon (see below). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25000959][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/250010/25000959.png[/img][/url] For this guy... I have no inspiration what so ever. ^^; EDIT: ok i feel like he can have some kind of regal job. I am considering to make him a translator/diplomat. I feel like his personality is more stubborn and grumpy. As for the writing style... idc. You can do a bio or a story, it is up to you and whatever you feel inspired by.
@GoldieTheDeer
23284710.png
I need something for this boy, he is a very passionate historian (maybe a bit TOO passionate) and is into conspiracy theories. His room (or lair or whatever) is very messy because there are just books and parchment and maps everywhere. Besides that he is very observant and judges others.

25358764.png
And lastly I have this girl, who I am going to turn into a noc. The only thing I have for her is that she will be an artist. She likes to paint hands and other anatomical figures... and she is infatuated with Admon (see below).

25000959.png
For this guy... I have no inspiration what so ever. ^^; EDIT: ok i feel like he can have some kind of regal job. I am considering to make him a translator/diplomat. I feel like his personality is more stubborn and grumpy.

As for the writing style... idc. You can do a bio or a story, it is up to you and whatever you feel inspired by.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Ythequeris

I'll get it done, thanks! (Also, the reason I made it so cheap is because I really enjoy writing things, but I very much appreciate it.)
@Ythequeris

I'll get it done, thanks! (Also, the reason I made it so cheap is because I really enjoy writing things, but I very much appreciate it.)
@Reginapis

I've managed to write 952 words, and it was fun! If you want anything more added, feel free to tell me, but unless there's anything more you'd like to see, this is the final result:

Priam is beautiful, and she knows it very well. She isn't especially shy about it either. In fact, she very much enjoys the attention it gives her.

Her favorite past-time is hanging out with pretty dragons - most of the times short kisses, winks and sultry replies to a comment, but sometimes her experiences take a more intimate turn. Some consider her habits a bit annoying, but she doesn't really care. As long as she's having fun, and giving her fling some entertainment as well.

"Fun" is on her mind most of the time, and "fun", to her, often involves messing with someone else, although in a rather gentle way. She loves coming with witty remarks, sometimes taking it to the point of mild rudeness, but always assures that she's joking. Flirting is lots of fun according to her, especially when it comes to watching their reactions - whether they purr and twine their tail with hers, or blush, or ignore her until they get annoyed enough to tell her to go and mess with somebody else, which she happily does. It's not because she wants an actual romantic relationship, because she doesn't. She just wants a reaction and a bit of entertainment. Sometimes other dragons approach her, more often than not to admire her. If they're not telling her how pretty she is, they're asking how they can be more like her. She mostly relishes in the attention, but sometimes it becomes too much for her. Sometimes she'd rather just retreat into the Crystalspine Reaches and look for beautiful things.

She really likes collecting items, anything that shimmers, with gems being a preference. She has gained rather protective feelings over a small cave in the mountains of the Crystalspine Reaches, and she doesn't really care about whether or not it's her charge. She likes it, and that's what's important. She goes there when clan life becomes too much for her, and relaxes, sometimes bringing little shards of mineral back to her den.

When it comes to friendships, she is calm, social and supportive, truly someone to turn to when you need someone to listen and give advice. A rock, a gentle giant, someone to protect others, keep them safe under her wings and show them that she cares. The other dragons of the Sanctuary don't tend to give her a chance to do so, however. Few have approached her wanting to be a friend. They see the beautiful, flirty dragoness who takes round after round of short flings with various clan members, and rarely see behind her attractive outside. They love her for her looks, and she's used to that. When someone returns her affections, it's not because they see her heart.

Sometimes it makes her rather sad, though.

Part of the playful Guardian is very jealous of the couples she sees in the Sanctuary. She's been alone since the day she came there. She doesn't know why it makes her heart sting to see the others laughing and kissing, vowing loyalty to each other and settling down to have hatchlings. Their life seems boring, but beautiful, honest. She doesn't think she wants something like that. Maybe she just wants someone to see past her physical beauty.

Maybe she's tired of being shallow.

But most of the time, she just picks herself up and goes back to having fun. The part she shows to the rest of the clan, the part that sees no point in love aside from entertainment, usually wins when she considers actually taking a step closer to someone.

There is one dragon who appears to be rather fond of her, if she thinks about it, namely Aurelius. She has met less nice dragons in her lifetime, but it would be a pointless exaggeration to call the golden Imperial pleasant company. He's always been proud, always had high standards, and has never been interested in romance - just like Priam herself, although far more dull. But maybe, maybe he considers her to be more interesting than the rest of the dragonesses.

Part of her is sure it would be a disastrous relationship, given his arrogant pride and her inability to stick with one partner. But another part of her thinks it would be such a thrill to have a proper mate, and especially someone as handsome and proud as him. She has been avoiding to direct her attention towards him, except for when she's in a mischievous mood and then it's only to see how he responds to her idea of "fun". His reactions, so far, seems to point towards someone who can keep up with her.

Most of the time they spend together consists of him admiring her, but not in the same way the others do. He doesn't add any pointless compliments or beat around the bush - he's straightforward and simple, he tells her that he likes her, and she appreciates those traits. And maybe, she hopes, he likes her not just for her appearance but because of her personality as well. Maybe she wants to have a steady relationship with him, not just hopping between crush to crush, if it could even be called that, but she doesn't know yet.

But she fears that he's seeing her as a trophy to be won, and not as a potential lover.

Maybe "love" isn't the life for Priam, at least not yet. She's still young and still has time to change, but for now, love is a way of having fun and getting to know others in ways the rest of the clan haven't seen them. Fun is her highest priority, no matter what others think about the nature of the things she amuses herself with.
@Reginapis

I've managed to write 952 words, and it was fun! If you want anything more added, feel free to tell me, but unless there's anything more you'd like to see, this is the final result:

Priam is beautiful, and she knows it very well. She isn't especially shy about it either. In fact, she very much enjoys the attention it gives her.

Her favorite past-time is hanging out with pretty dragons - most of the times short kisses, winks and sultry replies to a comment, but sometimes her experiences take a more intimate turn. Some consider her habits a bit annoying, but she doesn't really care. As long as she's having fun, and giving her fling some entertainment as well.

"Fun" is on her mind most of the time, and "fun", to her, often involves messing with someone else, although in a rather gentle way. She loves coming with witty remarks, sometimes taking it to the point of mild rudeness, but always assures that she's joking. Flirting is lots of fun according to her, especially when it comes to watching their reactions - whether they purr and twine their tail with hers, or blush, or ignore her until they get annoyed enough to tell her to go and mess with somebody else, which she happily does. It's not because she wants an actual romantic relationship, because she doesn't. She just wants a reaction and a bit of entertainment. Sometimes other dragons approach her, more often than not to admire her. If they're not telling her how pretty she is, they're asking how they can be more like her. She mostly relishes in the attention, but sometimes it becomes too much for her. Sometimes she'd rather just retreat into the Crystalspine Reaches and look for beautiful things.

She really likes collecting items, anything that shimmers, with gems being a preference. She has gained rather protective feelings over a small cave in the mountains of the Crystalspine Reaches, and she doesn't really care about whether or not it's her charge. She likes it, and that's what's important. She goes there when clan life becomes too much for her, and relaxes, sometimes bringing little shards of mineral back to her den.

When it comes to friendships, she is calm, social and supportive, truly someone to turn to when you need someone to listen and give advice. A rock, a gentle giant, someone to protect others, keep them safe under her wings and show them that she cares. The other dragons of the Sanctuary don't tend to give her a chance to do so, however. Few have approached her wanting to be a friend. They see the beautiful, flirty dragoness who takes round after round of short flings with various clan members, and rarely see behind her attractive outside. They love her for her looks, and she's used to that. When someone returns her affections, it's not because they see her heart.

Sometimes it makes her rather sad, though.

Part of the playful Guardian is very jealous of the couples she sees in the Sanctuary. She's been alone since the day she came there. She doesn't know why it makes her heart sting to see the others laughing and kissing, vowing loyalty to each other and settling down to have hatchlings. Their life seems boring, but beautiful, honest. She doesn't think she wants something like that. Maybe she just wants someone to see past her physical beauty.

Maybe she's tired of being shallow.

But most of the time, she just picks herself up and goes back to having fun. The part she shows to the rest of the clan, the part that sees no point in love aside from entertainment, usually wins when she considers actually taking a step closer to someone.

There is one dragon who appears to be rather fond of her, if she thinks about it, namely Aurelius. She has met less nice dragons in her lifetime, but it would be a pointless exaggeration to call the golden Imperial pleasant company. He's always been proud, always had high standards, and has never been interested in romance - just like Priam herself, although far more dull. But maybe, maybe he considers her to be more interesting than the rest of the dragonesses.

Part of her is sure it would be a disastrous relationship, given his arrogant pride and her inability to stick with one partner. But another part of her thinks it would be such a thrill to have a proper mate, and especially someone as handsome and proud as him. She has been avoiding to direct her attention towards him, except for when she's in a mischievous mood and then it's only to see how he responds to her idea of "fun". His reactions, so far, seems to point towards someone who can keep up with her.

Most of the time they spend together consists of him admiring her, but not in the same way the others do. He doesn't add any pointless compliments or beat around the bush - he's straightforward and simple, he tells her that he likes her, and she appreciates those traits. And maybe, she hopes, he likes her not just for her appearance but because of her personality as well. Maybe she wants to have a steady relationship with him, not just hopping between crush to crush, if it could even be called that, but she doesn't know yet.

But she fears that he's seeing her as a trophy to be won, and not as a potential lover.

Maybe "love" isn't the life for Priam, at least not yet. She's still young and still has time to change, but for now, love is a way of having fun and getting to know others in ways the rest of the clan haven't seen them. Fun is her highest priority, no matter what others think about the nature of the things she amuses herself with.
@GoldieTheDeer Maybe I could have a medium or short thing for my dear Everlasting? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23257416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232575/23257416_350.png[/img] [/url] Everlasting is a bit of a fun-loving ditz. She spends most of her time outside, flying about like an idiot. She is the second fastest flyer in the Clan, and sometimes works as a messenger between her clan and other clans. She values being free over all else. Maybe a scene or character description?
@GoldieTheDeer
Maybe I could have a medium or short thing for my dear Everlasting?

23257416_350.png

Everlasting is a bit of a fun-loving ditz. She spends most of her time outside, flying about like an idiot. She is the second fastest flyer in the Clan, and sometimes works as a messenger between her clan and other clans. She values being free over all else.

Maybe a scene or character description?
1 2 3 4 5 6