Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Free Gijinka/OC Sketches! Pinglist only!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@rimoluna4213
Pinglist Only!

Please read this post in full before asking for one!

Hello! I'm doing free sketches for your ocs/dragons! (limit 1 per slot) I can also design gijinkas for them, for a small fee.

When all the slots are filled up, I'll close up shop until I'm done with all of them. You can still ask to be put on a pinglist, if you want, and I'll contact you when I open up again! If you're added to the pinglist, I will remove you once I finish your order, so please let me know if you want to stay on!

PLEASE ASK ME BEFORE USING THE SKETCHES!
The sketches act as a preview for the finished product.
I don't mind if you pay me to finish it, but PLEASE don't use the sketches unless I say it's ok! This is very important! If you use it without permission, I will ask you to take it down.

I can do digital or traditional! My digital art uses a simpler style, while my traditional is more detailed. They will both be from the waist up.
If you do not specify, I will choose digital.

I can design a gijinka for your dragon for 5kt!

If you want me to finish the sketch:
Digital is 20kt
Traditional is 35kt
Traditional colored digitally is 50kt

I accept gems as well, but treasure is preferred!
I'll also accept items (depends on the item)

I can't do backgrounds, so all digitally colored art will have a simple gradient background, unless you want it transparent. Traditionally colored art will have a white background, and is edited digitally. I use copic markers (I have 144!)

If you want one, please ping me with a link to the character and if you want traditional or digital!

SLOTS:
1. YazuYazu (Digital sketch + design - 5kt)
2. TheEmptyCity (Digital sketch)
3. KitsumiMahon (Traditional sketch + design + finish - 40kt)

PINGLIST

Nonstop

SucenaZQ Lisegathe Mythie

Sagitaurus TheEmptyCity Romarin Kiryo YazuYazu UnseenRangerGal KitsumiMahon
@rimoluna4213
Pinglist Only!

Please read this post in full before asking for one!

Hello! I'm doing free sketches for your ocs/dragons! (limit 1 per slot) I can also design gijinkas for them, for a small fee.

When all the slots are filled up, I'll close up shop until I'm done with all of them. You can still ask to be put on a pinglist, if you want, and I'll contact you when I open up again! If you're added to the pinglist, I will remove you once I finish your order, so please let me know if you want to stay on!

PLEASE ASK ME BEFORE USING THE SKETCHES!
The sketches act as a preview for the finished product.
I don't mind if you pay me to finish it, but PLEASE don't use the sketches unless I say it's ok! This is very important! If you use it without permission, I will ask you to take it down.

I can do digital or traditional! My digital art uses a simpler style, while my traditional is more detailed. They will both be from the waist up.
If you do not specify, I will choose digital.

I can design a gijinka for your dragon for 5kt!

If you want me to finish the sketch:
Digital is 20kt
Traditional is 35kt
Traditional colored digitally is 50kt

I accept gems as well, but treasure is preferred!
I'll also accept items (depends on the item)

I can't do backgrounds, so all digitally colored art will have a simple gradient background, unless you want it transparent. Traditionally colored art will have a white background, and is edited digitally. I use copic markers (I have 144!)

If you want one, please ping me with a link to the character and if you want traditional or digital!

SLOTS:
1. YazuYazu (Digital sketch + design - 5kt)
2. TheEmptyCity (Digital sketch)
3. KitsumiMahon (Traditional sketch + design + finish - 40kt)

PINGLIST

Nonstop

SucenaZQ Lisegathe Mythie

Sagitaurus TheEmptyCity Romarin Kiryo YazuYazu UnseenRangerGal KitsumiMahon
1465959164955.png

Free Gijinka and OC Sketches! Cheap Commissions!

These are some sketches I've done!

1464733296519-1.png.png 1464925058809-1.png.png
1465346095432-1.png.png 1465347207779-1.png.png

Here are examples that are closest to my current Digital coloring style

And here are some examples of my Traditional work

ash.jpg

idk%20if%20mine%20but.jpg

These are some sketches I've done!

1464733296519-1.png.png 1464925058809-1.png.png
1465346095432-1.png.png 1465347207779-1.png.png

Here are examples that are closest to my current Digital coloring style

And here are some examples of my Traditional work

ash.jpg

idk%20if%20mine%20but.jpg

1465959164955.png

@rimoluna4213 I'll be tipping since artists really don't get paid enough at all~ Could you try sketching my character? :0
http://sta.sh/2td3ui98qmd
@rimoluna4213 I'll be tipping since artists really don't get paid enough at all~ Could you try sketching my character? :0
http://sta.sh/2td3ui98qmd
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
@Vedis
Oh my god, your character is such a beeb?? Yeah, I can sketch them! It'll take me a bit, but hopefully not too long.
@Vedis
Oh my god, your character is such a beeb?? Yeah, I can sketch them! It'll take me a bit, but hopefully not too long.
1465959164955.png

@Vedis Ah, is it ok if it's from the waist up? I have a bad habit of, uh, cutting people in half
@Vedis Ah, is it ok if it's from the waist up? I have a bad habit of, uh, cutting people in half
1465959164955.png

@rimoluna4213 Hello :D I've been looking to get some gijinka drawings of my dragonsona. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22477075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224771/22477075_350.png[/img] [/url] ummm the thing is her FR outfit is not actually her outfit? she's heavily inspired by the winter soldier so she has the whole outfit + metal arm thing. (although her metal arm is on the right and not the left.) references are [url=http://imgur.com/a/nCgo9]here??[/url] and for some more specifics if you dont mind: the parts of the outfit in the references are just the vest + top part of the belt. dark brown hair thats tied back in like?? a loose ponytail? and pls dont worry about the metal arm if that's a bit much, there doesn't have to be a ton of detail. but yes i will definitely be tipping ^^
@rimoluna4213

Hello :D I've been looking to get some gijinka drawings of my dragonsona.

22477075_350.png

ummm the thing is her FR outfit is not actually her outfit? she's heavily inspired by the winter soldier so she has the whole outfit + metal arm thing. (although her metal arm is on the right and not the left.) references are here??

and for some more specifics if you dont mind: the parts of the outfit in the references are just the vest + top part of the belt. dark brown hair thats tied back in like?? a loose ponytail? and pls dont worry about the metal arm if that's a bit much, there doesn't have to be a ton of detail. but yes i will definitely be tipping ^^
VvzrUJt.png
@vedis

1464585570276-1.png

I don't know why it's so big?? Aggggghh I still need to work some stuff out, but here you go!
@vedis

1464585570276-1.png

I don't know why it's so big?? Aggggghh I still need to work some stuff out, but here you go!
1465959164955.png

@Axanthic So like, reference clothes from the belt up, metal arm, and brown hair in a loose brown ponytail?
@Axanthic So like, reference clothes from the belt up, metal arm, and brown hair in a loose brown ponytail?
1465959164955.png

@rimoluna4213

Yes! Sorry if it was confusing, I got excited x.x
@rimoluna4213

Yes! Sorry if it was confusing, I got excited x.x
VvzrUJt.png
@rimoluna4213 He has a Gijinka reference in his bio if you wanted to sketch him up. Depending on how he comes out I might really want to pay to have him finished. :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=228319&tab=dragon&did=14142793][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141428/14142793_350.png[/img][/url]
@rimoluna4213

He has a Gijinka reference in his bio if you wanted to sketch him up. Depending on how he comes out I might really want to pay to have him finished. :3

14142793_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26