Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wanderlost Art & Writing (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4
------ [center][img]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff325/Feathertail1/8f947c17-49cf-4ef0-8ae0-da0c53e5ab2c.png[/img][/center] ------ [center][size=7][font=Copperplate][color=#9E2E2E][b]Digital Art[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22817239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228173/22817239_350.png[/img] [/url] "A fine day to you, gentle stranger." She tips her hat, sweeps a fashionable bow, and proceeds to survey you with a curious, polite eye. "My name is [b]Elyzabeth[/b]," the dapper coatl introduces herself. "I am Clan Wanderlost's resident artist. Have you come to seek my services?" [/center] ------ [center][size=7][font=Copperplate][color=#9E2E2E][b]Gallery[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [indent][columns] [img]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff325/Feathertail1/bookmarkbanner.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff325/Feathertail1/dacebanner.png[/img] [/columns][/indent] [center][url=http://kittify.deviantart.com/][b][color=#AD24BF]Click HERE to find me on Deviantart for more examples![/color][/b][/url][/center] ------ [center][b]Left: Full Dragon (2)[/b] [b]Right: Full Human[/b][/center] [center][b]Also available:[/b] Dragon Headshot Human Headshot [b]Color/Shading options:[/b] Lineart only (no shading, no color) Colored lineart (no shading) [/center] [center] I may/may not do original characters, depending on what you're asking for - post below/PM me for details. See pricing options below![/center] ------ [center][size=7][font=Copperplate][color=#9E2E2E][b]Writing[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14218671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142187/14218671_350.png[/img] [/url] She's blinking myopically at you, from behind the rims of gold-wired glasses as thick as windowpanes. "Oh, h-hello!" the coatl dragoness stammers, dipping her head shyly. "You surprised me, that's all. I'm Wanderlost's writer. My name is [b]Arynn[/b]. Can I help you with anything?" [/center] ------ [center][size=7][font=Copperplate][color=#9E2E2E][b]Gallery[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][b]Mini Bio (50-100 words)[/b][/center] [quote][i]From the moment you step foot onto her chessboard, you will know her for the dark queen that she is, for the beautiful mind of Phira of Wanderlost is peerless amongst the children of the Gods. You'll soon forget the pitiful fragility of her form, the erratic twist of those crippled wings, and remember only the dagger-sharp intelligence that dwells behind those sapphire eyes. Witness the way magic flurries about her paws - for she is the prophesied Queen, queen of souls, queen of worlds, and her wrath will tear you asunder.[/i][/quote] [quote] [i]There was a madness in her, in the way she moved. She was poetry and profanity made flesh, a creature of infinite heaven and sin, all at once. Where she touched, she scarred. Lilith, Lilith and her kisses that always tasted of wine – bittersweet and breathless, scarlet and so, so bloody. Lilith; half-winged, cat-eyed queen of the city that never sleeps. Forsaken of the gods, she draws air, laughs - and all the world will never be the same.[/i] [/quote] [center][b]Full Bio[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12986932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129870/12986932_350.png[/img] [/url] Check this dragon's page! Coding is included.[/center] [center][b]Poetry[/b][/center] [quote] [b]invocation[/b] [i]You know her as penny-skinned Aphrodite behind ashen windowpane lenses, jeweled lady of Elysian grace and acne scars. scallop-pink and girlish on a shuffling step, she metamorphoses, cricket knees precise in slitted jeans a second skin, moth-winged vanity spread wide for all the moon to see. perhaps she is no butterfly, yet you still watch the raindrops crackle on the threads of her twice-dyed hair.[/i] [/quote] [quote] [b]i, deathless[/b] [i]21st century Ophelia in 12:20 english class: nostrils cracked wide and breathless, teeth agape around thrusting fingernails. cherish that wandering lost-girl smile, those dragonfly eyes wrapped in watercolor lace, forever running back to mother moon. like her i drown quietly, like all good girls have and all good girls should, my breath stolen not by an inkwell river lullaby or anything quite so prosaic but rather lost in a blink to the riptides of adolescence. 10:45 chemistry class and today we burn our baby teeth, watching the memory of their taste fade bitter as Tylenol under the unfeeling fire of 13 molar hydrochloric acid. we are sleepless yet but stretching alongside our bones, metamorphosing into mere smokestained wisps on the tongue of harsh-lipped February morning. but watching her, i remember that i am stargazing, finding that i have forgotten whether it is yesterday or last century that dawns deathless on the horizon - or whether it matters at all.[/i] [/quote] [center][b]Also available: Vignette - a short story (no more than one page) involving FR dragon characters of your choice.[/b] I may/may not do out-of-universe stories depending on what you're asking for - post below/PM me to inquire.[/center] [center]See pricing options below![/center]

8f947c17-49cf-4ef0-8ae0-da0c53e5ab2c.png

Digital Art

22817239_350.png

"A fine day to you, gentle stranger." She tips her hat, sweeps a fashionable bow, and proceeds to survey you with a curious, polite eye. "My name is Elyzabeth," the dapper coatl introduces herself. "I am Clan Wanderlost's resident artist. Have you come to seek my services?"

Gallery
bookmarkbanner.png dacebanner.png

Left: Full Dragon (2)
Right: Full Human

Also available:
Dragon Headshot
Human Headshot

Color/Shading options:
Lineart only (no shading, no color)
Colored lineart (no shading)

I may/may not do original characters, depending on what you're asking for - post below/PM me for details.

See pricing options below!

Writing

14218671_350.png

She's blinking myopically at you, from behind the rims of gold-wired glasses as thick as windowpanes. "Oh, h-hello!" the coatl dragoness stammers, dipping her head shyly. "You surprised me, that's all. I'm Wanderlost's writer. My name is Arynn. Can I help you with anything?"

Gallery

Mini Bio (50-100 words)

Quote:
From the moment you step foot onto her chessboard, you will know her for the dark queen that she is, for the beautiful mind of Phira of Wanderlost is peerless amongst the children of the Gods. You'll soon forget the pitiful fragility of her form, the erratic twist of those crippled wings, and remember only the dagger-sharp intelligence that dwells behind those sapphire eyes. Witness the way magic flurries about her paws - for she is the prophesied Queen, queen of souls, queen of worlds, and her wrath will tear you asunder.

Quote:
There was a madness in her, in the way she moved. She was poetry and profanity made flesh, a creature of infinite heaven and sin, all at once. Where she touched, she scarred. Lilith, Lilith and her kisses that always tasted of wine – bittersweet and breathless, scarlet and so, so bloody. Lilith; half-winged, cat-eyed queen of the city that never sleeps. Forsaken of the gods, she draws air, laughs - and all the world will never be the same.

Full Bio

12986932_350.png

Check this dragon's page! Coding is included.

Poetry

Quote:

invocation

You know her as penny-skinned Aphrodite behind ashen
windowpane lenses, jeweled lady of Elysian grace and
acne scars. scallop-pink and girlish on a shuffling step,
she metamorphoses, cricket knees precise in slitted
jeans a second skin, moth-winged vanity spread wide
for all the moon to see. perhaps she is no butterfly,
yet you still watch the raindrops crackle
on the threads of her twice-dyed hair.

Quote:

i, deathless

21st century Ophelia in 12:20 english class:
nostrils cracked wide and breathless, teeth
agape around thrusting fingernails. cherish
that wandering lost-girl smile, those dragonfly
eyes wrapped in watercolor lace, forever
running back to mother moon. like her i drown
quietly, like all good girls have and all good girls
should, my breath stolen not by an inkwell river
lullaby or anything quite so prosaic but rather
lost in a blink to the riptides of adolescence.
10:45 chemistry class and today we burn our
baby teeth, watching the memory of their taste
fade bitter as Tylenol under the unfeeling fire of
13 molar hydrochloric acid. we are sleepless yet
but stretching alongside our bones, metamorphosing
into mere smokestained wisps on the tongue of
harsh-lipped February morning. but watching her,
i remember that i am stargazing, finding that i
have forgotten whether it is yesterday or
last century that dawns deathless on the
horizon - or whether it matters at all.

Also available:

Vignette - a short story (no more than one page) involving FR dragon characters of your choice.

I may/may not do out-of-universe stories depending on what you're asking for - post below/PM me to inquire.

See pricing options below!
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
Pricing

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE - post / PM me for more

In-flight discount! All Arcane-flighters get 20% off!

Art

I don't use set art prices - my fee will vary depending on the complexity of what you're asking of me. I will provide you with my exact asking price once you contact me and describe what it is that you're looking for. Keep that in mind!

Baseline Prices
Dragon Headshot: 150kt / 300g
Human Headshot: 150kt / 300g
Full Dragon: 300kt / 600g
Full Human: 300kt / 600g

(Baseline prices include color/shading)

Color/Shading Options
Lineart only (no color, no shading): 50% of baseline price
Colored lineart (no shading): 75% of baseline price

Extra
Tons of (visible) apparel: + up to 100kt / 200g
Complicated skin/accent: + up to 100kt / 200g
More than one dragon/human: + up to 200kt / 400g
Simple background: + up to 50kt / 100g
Complex background: + up to 100kt / 200g

How I would price my examples from above:
2 dragons, colored & shaded: 500kt / 1000g
1 human, colored & shaded: 300kt / 600g

I'm not really looking for art at the moment, but I will still consider art trades! If you are also an artist, let me know and we can talk.

Writing

I DO use set prices for writing, so no guesswork here!

Prices
Mini Bio: 50kt / 100g
Full Bio: 150kt / 300g
Poem: 100kt / 200g
Vignette: 100kt / 200g

Payment Methods

1) Pay 100% up front (I prefer this option and if you choose it, your piece will be given priority)
2) Pay 50% up front and 50% upon completion
3) Pay 50% up front and the rest in installments over a period of time (post/message me for details)

I will not start a commission until I have received at least 50% of the total fee!

Payment Types

1) Treasure (my preferred type)
2) Gems (if you feel that my gem conversion rate is a bit high, it's because I prefer payments in treasure)
3) Items! I don't have a set wishlist, but if you have festival apparel / custom skins / eggs / scrolls / other universally desirable items, please do let me know because there is a major chance I'll be interested.
4) Art! I am willing to consider art trades.

As of right now, I am not taking Paypal / festival currency / fodder.
Pricing

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE - post / PM me for more

In-flight discount! All Arcane-flighters get 20% off!

Art

I don't use set art prices - my fee will vary depending on the complexity of what you're asking of me. I will provide you with my exact asking price once you contact me and describe what it is that you're looking for. Keep that in mind!

Baseline Prices
Dragon Headshot: 150kt / 300g
Human Headshot: 150kt / 300g
Full Dragon: 300kt / 600g
Full Human: 300kt / 600g

(Baseline prices include color/shading)

Color/Shading Options
Lineart only (no color, no shading): 50% of baseline price
Colored lineart (no shading): 75% of baseline price

Extra
Tons of (visible) apparel: + up to 100kt / 200g
Complicated skin/accent: + up to 100kt / 200g
More than one dragon/human: + up to 200kt / 400g
Simple background: + up to 50kt / 100g
Complex background: + up to 100kt / 200g

How I would price my examples from above:
2 dragons, colored & shaded: 500kt / 1000g
1 human, colored & shaded: 300kt / 600g

I'm not really looking for art at the moment, but I will still consider art trades! If you are also an artist, let me know and we can talk.

Writing

I DO use set prices for writing, so no guesswork here!

Prices
Mini Bio: 50kt / 100g
Full Bio: 150kt / 300g
Poem: 100kt / 200g
Vignette: 100kt / 200g

Payment Methods

1) Pay 100% up front (I prefer this option and if you choose it, your piece will be given priority)
2) Pay 50% up front and 50% upon completion
3) Pay 50% up front and the rest in installments over a period of time (post/message me for details)

I will not start a commission until I have received at least 50% of the total fee!

Payment Types

1) Treasure (my preferred type)
2) Gems (if you feel that my gem conversion rate is a bit high, it's because I prefer payments in treasure)
3) Items! I don't have a set wishlist, but if you have festival apparel / custom skins / eggs / scrolls / other universally desirable items, please do let me know because there is a major chance I'll be interested.
4) Art! I am willing to consider art trades.

As of right now, I am not taking Paypal / festival currency / fodder.
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
Terms / Conditions

General

When it comes to what I will draw/write, I'm pretty much down for anything. Gore/nudity doesn't particularly bother me, though I do want to keep things forums-appropriate. However, if you're set on something a bit more risque, I can post your art off-site, most likely on my Deviantart.

Timeframes

Please be patient with me - I'm a soon-to-be college student with lots of other things going on. Small commissions like mini-bios and headshots may be quick, but if you're requesting something big, you best not hold your breath! I set aside about an hour every day to work on art/writing, and I endeavor to get things done within the week, but due to real life this may not always be possible. I will keep you updated, should you be affected.

Satisfaction

I do want you to be satisfied with what you receive! If you're not entirely content with what you've gotten, contact me and I will be happy to edit what I've done for you for free (though I will not do an entire redraw / rewrite).

Deviantart

If I'm really proud with what I've turned out, it will probably get posted on my Deviantart. Just something to be aware of.

Usage

You're free to edit / use anything I've made for you - it is yours! Just credit me whenever and wherever you use it.
Terms / Conditions

General

When it comes to what I will draw/write, I'm pretty much down for anything. Gore/nudity doesn't particularly bother me, though I do want to keep things forums-appropriate. However, if you're set on something a bit more risque, I can post your art off-site, most likely on my Deviantart.

Timeframes

Please be patient with me - I'm a soon-to-be college student with lots of other things going on. Small commissions like mini-bios and headshots may be quick, but if you're requesting something big, you best not hold your breath! I set aside about an hour every day to work on art/writing, and I endeavor to get things done within the week, but due to real life this may not always be possible. I will keep you updated, should you be affected.

Satisfaction

I do want you to be satisfied with what you receive! If you're not entirely content with what you've gotten, contact me and I will be happy to edit what I've done for you for free (though I will not do an entire redraw / rewrite).

Deviantart

If I'm really proud with what I've turned out, it will probably get posted on my Deviantart. Just something to be aware of.

Usage

You're free to edit / use anything I've made for you - it is yours! Just credit me whenever and wherever you use it.
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
Availability

I accept a maximum of three commissions at a time. The rest will be relegated to the waitlist, to be moved up as spaces open. The waitlist is no guarantees, as my personal availability is highly variable! As such, you are not required to pay me until your commission has been formally accepted.

Accepted Commissions
1) @Cresant
(fullbody of 2 dergs)
50% complete - lineart in progress

2) @Vaeporeons
(2 full bios, 1 mini bio)
25% complete

3) open!

Waitlisted Commissions

1) open!

2) open!

3) open!

Recent Works

Currently empty - we're just opening!
Availability

I accept a maximum of three commissions at a time. The rest will be relegated to the waitlist, to be moved up as spaces open. The waitlist is no guarantees, as my personal availability is highly variable! As such, you are not required to pay me until your commission has been formally accepted.

Accepted Commissions
1) @Cresant
(fullbody of 2 dergs)
50% complete - lineart in progress

2) @Vaeporeons
(2 full bios, 1 mini bio)
25% complete

3) open!

Waitlisted Commissions

1) open!

2) open!

3) open!

Recent Works

Currently empty - we're just opening!
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
(reserved)
(reserved)
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
And we're open for business!
And we're open for business!
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
@Kassiel Hi there, could you tell me what a full dragon art piece would run me for my progens; Scarlet(custom) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20827599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208276/20827599_350.png[/img] [/url] Light(random) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20827600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208277/20827600_350.png[/img] [/url] been looking for something of a snugly picture for them, and maybe looking a little battered like they've just gotten home from a round or two of training in the colli, and are tired but feeling accomplished... if that makes sense? ^-^; also if they interest you I have these two accents that I don't have a dragon for anymore; [skin=10001] and [skin=10915]
@Kassiel

Hi there, could you tell me what a full dragon art piece would run me for my progens;
Scarlet(custom)

20827599_350.png

Light(random)

20827600_350.png

been looking for something of a snugly picture for them, and maybe looking a little battered like they've just gotten home from a round or two of training in the colli, and are tired but feeling accomplished... if that makes sense? ^-^;

also if they interest you I have these two accents that I don't have a dragon for anymore;
and
@Cresant

Ooh, they look fun to draw! Just to be clear, though - do you want two individual fullbodies, or one piece with both of them in full?
@Cresant

Ooh, they look fun to draw! Just to be clear, though - do you want two individual fullbodies, or one piece with both of them in full?
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
@Kassiel

one with both of them in it together please! :3
@Kassiel

one with both of them in it together please! :3
@Cresant

Sure thing! So from what I'm envisioning, it will be something like the first example in the gallery above. Unfortunately, I'm not too interested in those accents at the moment - I don't have dragons to wear them either :P

So a full colored/shaded drawing like the example would be 500kt / 1000g, with at least 250kt up front. Let me know if that's reasonable for you, and I'll add you to my list right away!

If you only want lineart, that would be 250kt total. If you only want colored lineart, that would be 375kt.

(BTW, those are some kick-butt progens! I wish mine were so well-gened :P)
@Cresant

Sure thing! So from what I'm envisioning, it will be something like the first example in the gallery above. Unfortunately, I'm not too interested in those accents at the moment - I don't have dragons to wear them either :P

So a full colored/shaded drawing like the example would be 500kt / 1000g, with at least 250kt up front. Let me know if that's reasonable for you, and I'll add you to my list right away!

If you only want lineart, that would be 250kt total. If you only want colored lineart, that would be 375kt.

(BTW, those are some kick-butt progens! I wish mine were so well-gened :P)
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
1 2 3 4