Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] [FULL] Dragons/Anthros
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
@Katalist OK, I only want one thing, and if you're okay with it, it's a human OC. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NjbxPcl.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TaRgR6F.png[/img][/center] This is the real Caelyn, the protagonist of my book [i]Foxboy[/i]. After becoming a slave / pet to the wealthy Tactician of the country of Verinox, Caelyn is impressed into Verinox's army to fight against his "home country" (Aridonia) because he's the only warrior able to kill Aridonia's Battle Saints (angels). Don't, uh, worry about that. o_o; My point being, you're the only artist I've seen so far who could [b][i]pull off a picture of him in bloodied black plate armor looking kind of fierce, with his gray-green eyes flared dark red[/i][/b]. You can make it as detailed or as not detailed as you like. No background necessary. And if you'd rather draw him in his Willow-Dove (slave) outfit (with the dress-shirt), that's fine too. Whatever style / media you like: I trust your judgment 100% There are other pieces in this dragon's bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23983674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239837/23983674_350.png[/img] [/url] But they don't really do him justice, and a lot of them forget his freckles. In terms of physical OC-ness: He's a slight, wispy boy who turns 14 while on the battlefield. Seriously: the Generals of Verinox mock him because he's so small. He has golden freckles. He's one of those cute, uppity people who go berserk when they're angry. Does...does that sound reasonable? T_T I've been wanting your art for so long and have been actually stalking your shop to see any openings, but haven't since the beginning of October (when life turned into a shite-fest) Let me know if there are any questions!
@Katalist

OK, I only want one thing, and if you're okay with it, it's a human OC.
NjbxPcl.png
TaRgR6F.png

This is the real Caelyn, the protagonist of my book Foxboy. After becoming a slave / pet to the wealthy Tactician of the country of Verinox, Caelyn is impressed into Verinox's army to fight against his "home country" (Aridonia) because he's the only warrior able to kill Aridonia's Battle Saints (angels).

Don't, uh, worry about that. o_o; My point being, you're the only artist I've seen so far who could pull off a picture of him in bloodied black plate armor looking kind of fierce, with his gray-green eyes flared dark red.

You can make it as detailed or as not detailed as you like. No background necessary. And if you'd rather draw him in his Willow-Dove (slave) outfit (with the dress-shirt), that's fine too. Whatever style / media you like: I trust your judgment 100%

There are other pieces in this dragon's bio:

23983674_350.png

But they don't really do him justice, and a lot of them forget his freckles.

In terms of physical OC-ness:
He's a slight, wispy boy who turns 14 while on the battlefield.
Seriously: the Generals of Verinox mock him because he's so small.
He has golden freckles.
He's one of those cute, uppity people who go berserk when they're angry.

Does...does that sound reasonable? T_T I've been wanting your art for so long and have been actually stalking your shop to see any openings, but haven't since the beginning of October (when life turned into a *****-fest)

Let me know if there are any questions!
j3zsWMV.png
Alright. So this one is going to be a challenge because he's hitting all the things I can't do well: armor, cute, and dress clothes. That's alright though, because I like a challenge. I will need more pictures though, like, flood me with them. You might know by now that my art style is essentially a grab bag, and even I don't know how he's going to turn out, so I need as much help as possible so that both of us are on the same page.

I have some idea I want for him, thinking sword in the stone type of thing, but do you want any specific pose? Is he filled with determination? Is a smug, or abused, or spoilt, or honest? Do you have any pictorial references other than what's in his dragon bio? Do you want me to use the faes clothes as a reference? Is a pose of him being all daydreamy and candid okay, or are you thinking more of a strong pose, or an action pose? I will start this tomorrow as it is 11 30pm right now, so my idea for a pose may/will change.

I am not forgetting those freckles that's for sure.
Also, do you have any of his story that I can read, so I can get a feel of his persona? And, are you wanting artsy, like book cover style, or more of a type of reference for him?

So many questions! Flood me with details!

Might be good to ping you @Caelyn. :D
Alright. So this one is going to be a challenge because he's hitting all the things I can't do well: armor, cute, and dress clothes. That's alright though, because I like a challenge. I will need more pictures though, like, flood me with them. You might know by now that my art style is essentially a grab bag, and even I don't know how he's going to turn out, so I need as much help as possible so that both of us are on the same page.

I have some idea I want for him, thinking sword in the stone type of thing, but do you want any specific pose? Is he filled with determination? Is a smug, or abused, or spoilt, or honest? Do you have any pictorial references other than what's in his dragon bio? Do you want me to use the faes clothes as a reference? Is a pose of him being all daydreamy and candid okay, or are you thinking more of a strong pose, or an action pose? I will start this tomorrow as it is 11 30pm right now, so my idea for a pose may/will change.

I am not forgetting those freckles that's for sure.
Also, do you have any of his story that I can read, so I can get a feel of his persona? And, are you wanting artsy, like book cover style, or more of a type of reference for him?

So many questions! Flood me with details!

Might be good to ping you @Caelyn. :D
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist may I please have a slot?!? I would like: DRAGON IMAGE:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20242237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202423/20242237_350.png[/img] [/url] NAME:Aspen (if possible please leave her number out, name is fine though!) STYLE: I extremely love the high detail examples in your "example 2" section. Particularly this one: [img]http://i.imgur.com/3mCjyMG.jpg[/img] PERSONALITY: Her bio has a lot of info/other pictures you can use to draw inspiration from. She lives in the colder forests and left civilization to live off the land and be on her own. I like to think of the skin she has as if it was paint that she put on herself to better blend with her surroundings, the aspen trees. EXTRA: her bio really has better info than I can put here, but if you have any questions let me know! I know I stated I like example 2, but I chose this dragon because I think she best fits your style, so if you think another look will work for her, perhaps another example you have or anything, let me know! I trust your artistic ideas more than mine. Also price isn't an issue, so the sky's the limit!
@Katalist

may I please have a slot?!?

I would like:
DRAGON IMAGE:
20242237_350.png

NAME:Aspen (if possible please leave her number out, name is fine though!)

STYLE: I extremely love the high detail examples in your "example 2" section. Particularly this one: 3mCjyMG.jpg

PERSONALITY: Her bio has a lot of info/other pictures you can use to draw inspiration from. She lives in the colder forests and left civilization to live off the land and be on her own. I like to think of the skin she has as if it was paint that she put on herself to better blend with her surroundings, the aspen trees.

EXTRA: her bio really has better info than I can put here, but if you have any questions let me know!

I know I stated I like example 2, but I chose this dragon because I think she best fits your style, so if you think another look will work for her, perhaps another example you have or anything, let me know! I trust your artistic ideas more than mine. Also price isn't an issue, so the sky's the limit!

V8gagRz.png
@Katalist So, to clarify: One picture of him in armor. :) No need to worry about dress-clothes, so long as you are alright with drawing armor. Those are, unfortunately, all the pictures I have at the moment. I'm thinking of an actual piece, not a ref. An action piece would be great. His expression is of animal ferocity / blankness (if that's alright), mouth compressed in a tight line. Forgive the somewhat stupid reference from the Elder Scrolls, but I imagine his armor looking like this: [center][img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/0/03/Ebony_mail.png[/img][/center] You can make it less ornate if that helps. It is imperative that he has gauntlets if you're going to draw the hands: his hands were maimed by his home country because they believed he was a demon, and had him marked by burning and breaking his hands. T_T You are free to use the dragon's apparel as more reference. ----- What follows is a piece written from Caelyn's perspective about him sacking a city. (It was my very first book and probably my 8th story, so it's not very good at all T_T) The main point is, he has tremendous power captured in a tiny frame, and it's always on the brink of breaking out. He fights out of love for his Tactician Master; he's a zealot. He fights atop a big black mare named Meridian, and alongside two white wolves named Callum and Calfax, but I'm [i]definitely[/i] not expecting you to draw those. Also I never share this book with anyone >_> So you're privileged, I guess. (If you like garbage LOL) [quote=The Battle of Bolland] [font=garamond][size=4]“Today, men, we take Bolland. We aren’t unexpected, but we are unwelcome. Aridonia’s fungoid tendrils —“ And what the fuck does that mean? Raeford Demon-Hunter wondered. “ — have infiltrated them, and seized their city. But hear me well! We can save them! Unwelcome we may be, but our men will fix them. Break them and they will reform stronger, the way a broken bone reforms prepared to be broken again. Their uninformed beliefs shall be pounded away, their hearts cleansed by our power!” Had a little more to say, but cheering was far, far too loud. Charles nodded, quieted them, gave march orders. As we marched (my wolves in step with my horse), Charles said to me, “A fine speech, but —“ “Yes, General?” My palms itched. “I’m not certain of that message.” “It is true. We are reforming their ideas.” [i]We’d better have reformed their ideas by the time I’m done with them or I have failed in my mission.[/i] Charles blustered. “Not — we are seizing control of their city —“ “We have to seize control because they believe Aridonia is right and they shouldn’t,” I snapped. Bottom of my stomach clenched. But Andrew thought something to Charles and he stopped chastising me. Bolland’s gates are blue veined with gold. Their architecture is some hideous sacrilegious mixture of Verinox and Aridonian that made my toes curl in my boots. Cathedrals like Daen but with statues of angels. Black horses with golden swan wings. Carvings of Aridonian lilies entwined with Verinoxan roses. Made stomach churn. There were many, many more people this time. Solemn. Silent. Staring. Long, long black line of horses and men. Suppose this is always the start of it — riding down Main Street with people staring at the famous Generals of Verinox. Silent. Meridian snorted at them. Still don’t totally understand her language but I think she said don’t worry about these miscreants. His regard is enough, Calfax said calmly. He thinks that a lot. Got to Bell Tower and the large gray-stone square. Tower was tall. Taller than mountains. I didn’t like it. The Bolland Bell Tower was important. Try:[i] It, too, was dark blue, as if the citizens reached beyond the clouds and mined its bricks directly from the sky. It was latticed with still more gold, dotted with statues of horses, angels, dragons, serpents. The four clock faces were smooth ivory, the numbers black as Meridian’s hooves. [/i] Old man at foot was — governor? King? Don’t know. Old and wise looking, with white eyebrows like tufts of sheep fluff. Long dark blue robes brushing ground. He began to say something. I stabbed him. There was huge gasp. He gurgled and choked, fell to ground. Charles swore quietly but very intensely. Our men cheered, then screamed. Huge white flood, then — blue? Bolland Militia. Coming for us. Seething sea of people, stretching between houses, down skinny roads. Clanging swords. Ears rang. Shook my head. Ten Battle Saints roaring through the crowd (civilians screaming, howling, sobbing, trampling, escaping). Wings flapping. I puffed fire from my hands to startle them. The red licked against their chest armor. I stayed on Meridian. She told me to. The Saints struck at her and me through the furious fray. Confusion of armor. They struck again and again like cobras. Ugly ones. Every time they snapped their arms at Meridian’s fur, their sword sizzled. My black mare was burning my inner thighs and arms and I didn’t care. Wolves snapped at Saints’ feet, too, teeth on fire, flames jetting out from their muzzles. The men of Verinox and Aridonia were all intrigued. And terrified. Horrified. Looked behind me. Ten swords coming down on Rowan’s face. I knew as a General he could fend them off, but — Scared. Raised my hand. The men’s swords collapsed. Folded, melted, poured to ground. Crackle. Then their arms and white armor melted too. They screamed like birds of prey. Melted silver flopped onto others— saw a white horse’s ribs, flesh burned so quick. White bones in black char. The proud stallion fell beneath more stomping feet, eyes rolling. Meridian reared, triumphant. Boots and metal armor hissing, spitting, crackling. Rowan the Friendly sat on his horse, very still. Eyes big, mouth small. I saved him, for he is very nice. I whirled and smashed faces of two more Saints. They dove for me blind. The blue militia was coming for me now. Verinoxan Divine Threat Must Kill. Angels Must Triumph. Scary, loud, scary. Loud. Death. Scared. [i]Get out![/i] I shouted to our men via my mind. [i]Out from under the bell tower! [/i] Looked straight up. Neck cramped. Swords bobbing at the bottom of my vision. Big blue tower swayed against the sky, the golden horses atop it trembled. Groaning. Massive. Such a bad city shouldn’t have anything that looked that nice anyway. Meridian agreed with me. So did Calfax. Callum was too busy eating someone. Saints. I yipped and stabbed two more. My stomach soared up — Meridian whirled and ran, dragging a Saint along by the wing. Charles White’s face went blank. Rowan and Isaacs were fighting to get to me. Didn’t need them. Try: Bolland’s ancient clock tower trembled, then tipped, gracefully, like a boat capsizing. Fell. Fell with a sound like the biggest thunder. Striking from summertide sky. Glass shattering sounded like screams. Chimes inside boomed all at once, like falling down a staircase. Monsoon, wall of dust: puff. Everyone covered in white. Sir’s Lines — clear through the stinging dirt. I stabbed the rest of the Saints. Callum and Calfax helped me with the last one, leaping into the air and snatching its hands in their mouths. Loud, loud horn as last Saint fell to ground — Aridonian retreat. The white and blue scrambled away, through the nice buildings. Was tempted to burn all of it for Sir’s excellence, then thought of Charles saying [i]stop being as horrifying. [/i] So I sat up straight on Meridian and watched them run. Gasping but trying not to show it, lungs burning. Verinoxan soldiers were all gaping at me. Awe. Respect. Honor. Glory. Fixing. The seething torrent of my blood grew calm, knowing that the people of Bolland would recognize their error. The Battle Saints could not save them, not from my blade nor the falling of their idols. Rowan grabbed me around the waist. I squeaked at him. “Come with me, kid.” He carried me. I went limp. [/quote]
@Katalist

So, to clarify:
One picture of him in armor. :) No need to worry about dress-clothes, so long as you are alright with drawing armor.
Those are, unfortunately, all the pictures I have at the moment.
I'm thinking of an actual piece, not a ref. An action piece would be great. His expression is of animal ferocity / blankness (if that's alright), mouth compressed in a tight line.

Forgive the somewhat stupid reference from the Elder Scrolls, but I imagine his armor looking like this:
Ebony_mail.png

You can make it less ornate if that helps.
It is imperative that he has gauntlets if you're going to draw the hands: his hands were maimed by his home country because they believed he was a demon, and had him marked by burning and breaking his hands. T_T
You are free to use the dragon's apparel as more reference.

What follows is a piece written from Caelyn's perspective about him sacking a city. (It was my very first book and probably my 8th story, so it's not very good at all T_T)
The main point is, he has tremendous power captured in a tiny frame, and it's always on the brink of breaking out.
He fights out of love for his Tactician Master; he's a zealot.
He fights atop a big black mare named Meridian, and alongside two white wolves named Callum and Calfax, but I'm definitely not expecting you to draw those.

Also I never share this book with anyone >_> So you're privileged, I guess. (If you like garbage LOL)
The Battle of Bolland wrote:
“Today, men, we take Bolland. We aren’t unexpected, but we are unwelcome. Aridonia’s fungoid tendrils —“
And what the **** does that mean? Raeford Demon-Hunter wondered.
“ — have infiltrated them, and seized their city. But hear me well! We can save them! Unwelcome we may be, but our men will fix them. Break them and they will reform stronger, the way a broken bone reforms prepared to be broken again. Their uninformed beliefs shall be pounded away, their hearts cleansed by our power!”
Had a little more to say, but cheering was far, far too loud.
Charles nodded, quieted them, gave march orders. As we marched (my wolves in step with my horse), Charles said to me, “A fine speech, but —“
“Yes, General?” My palms itched.
“I’m not certain of that message.”
“It is true. We are reforming their ideas.” We’d better have reformed their ideas by the time I’m done with them or I have failed in my mission.
Charles blustered. “Not — we are seizing control of their city —“
“We have to seize control because they believe Aridonia is right and they shouldn’t,” I snapped. Bottom of my stomach clenched. But Andrew thought something to Charles and he stopped chastising me.

Bolland’s gates are blue veined with gold. Their architecture is some hideous sacrilegious mixture of Verinox and Aridonian that made my toes curl in my boots. Cathedrals like Daen but with statues of angels. Black horses with golden swan wings. Carvings of Aridonian lilies entwined with Verinoxan roses.
Made stomach churn. There were many, many more people this time. Solemn. Silent. Staring. Long, long black line of horses and men.
Suppose this is always the start of it — riding down Main Street with people staring at the famous Generals of Verinox. Silent.
Meridian snorted at them. Still don’t totally understand her language but I think she said don’t worry about these miscreants.
His regard is enough, Calfax said calmly. He thinks that a lot.
Got to Bell Tower and the large gray-stone square. Tower was tall. Taller than mountains. I didn’t like it.
The Bolland Bell Tower was important.
Try: It, too, was dark blue, as if the citizens reached beyond the clouds and mined its bricks directly from the sky. It was latticed with still more gold, dotted with statues of horses, angels, dragons, serpents. The four clock faces were smooth ivory, the numbers black as Meridian’s hooves.
Old man at foot was — governor? King? Don’t know. Old and wise looking, with white eyebrows like tufts of sheep fluff. Long dark blue robes brushing ground.
He began to say something.
I stabbed him.
There was huge gasp. He gurgled and choked, fell to ground. Charles swore quietly but very intensely.
Our men cheered, then screamed. Huge white flood, then — blue? Bolland Militia. Coming for us.
Seething sea of people, stretching between houses, down skinny roads. Clanging swords. Ears rang. Shook my head.
Ten Battle Saints roaring through the crowd (civilians screaming, howling, sobbing, trampling, escaping). Wings flapping.
I puffed fire from my hands to startle them. The red licked against their chest armor. I stayed on Meridian. She told me to.
The Saints struck at her and me through the furious fray. Confusion of armor. They struck again and again like cobras. Ugly ones. Every time they snapped their arms at Meridian’s fur, their sword sizzled. My black mare was burning my inner thighs and arms and I didn’t care. Wolves snapped at Saints’ feet, too, teeth on fire, flames jetting out from their muzzles. The men of Verinox and Aridonia were all intrigued. And terrified. Horrified.
Looked behind me. Ten swords coming down on Rowan’s face. I knew as a General he could fend them off, but —
Scared. Raised my hand.
The men’s swords collapsed. Folded, melted, poured to ground. Crackle. Then their arms and white armor melted too. They screamed like birds of prey.
Melted silver flopped onto others— saw a white horse’s ribs, flesh burned so quick. White bones in black char. The proud stallion fell beneath more stomping feet, eyes rolling. Meridian reared, triumphant. Boots and metal armor hissing, spitting, crackling.
Rowan the Friendly sat on his horse, very still. Eyes big, mouth small. I saved him, for he is very nice.
I whirled and smashed faces of two more Saints. They dove for me blind. The blue militia was coming for me now. Verinoxan Divine Threat Must Kill. Angels Must Triumph.
Scary, loud, scary. Loud. Death. Scared.
Get out! I shouted to our men via my mind. Out from under the bell tower!
Looked straight up. Neck cramped. Swords bobbing at the bottom of my vision.
Big blue tower swayed against the sky, the golden horses atop it trembled. Groaning. Massive.
Such a bad city shouldn’t have anything that looked that nice anyway.
Meridian agreed with me. So did Calfax. Callum was too busy eating someone.
Saints. I yipped and stabbed two more. My stomach soared up — Meridian whirled and ran, dragging a Saint along by the wing.
Charles White’s face went blank. Rowan and Isaacs were fighting to get to me. Didn’t need them.
Try: Bolland’s ancient clock tower trembled, then tipped, gracefully, like a boat capsizing.
Fell.
Fell with a sound like the biggest thunder. Striking from summertide sky. Glass shattering sounded like screams. Chimes inside boomed all at once, like falling down a staircase. Monsoon, wall of dust: puff. Everyone covered in white. Sir’s Lines — clear through the stinging dirt. I stabbed the rest of the Saints. Callum and Calfax helped me with the last one, leaping into the air and snatching its hands in their mouths.
Loud, loud horn as last Saint fell to ground — Aridonian retreat.
The white and blue scrambled away, through the nice buildings. Was tempted to burn all of it for Sir’s excellence, then thought of Charles saying stop being as horrifying.
So I sat up straight on Meridian and watched them run. Gasping but trying not to show it, lungs burning. Verinoxan soldiers were all gaping at me. Awe. Respect. Honor. Glory. Fixing.
The seething torrent of my blood grew calm, knowing that the people of Bolland would recognize their error. The Battle Saints could not save them, not from my blade nor the falling of their idols.
Rowan grabbed me around the waist. I squeaked at him.
“Come with me, kid.” He carried me.
I went limp.
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn awesome! This is awesome! I admit I woke up in the middle of the night to tag this, so I'm groggy, but this is perfect!
@Caelyn awesome! This is awesome! I admit I woke up in the middle of the night to tag this, so I'm groggy, but this is perfect!
chlZfGD.png
Beautiful! Aah, she's gorgeous! Thankyou for showing me her! Yep, you get a spot! I'll start in the morning, after the deposit has been sent!

The deposit is 50 percent of the original price. After I draw the picture, I then decide on the final peeps depending on how I like the image, time it took me, any issues that came up, etc. I am to be cheaper than my stated original price. So, this is going to be a 700kt image, or gem equivalent (I don't keep up with the fluctuating price sorry, it's whatever I last updated it.... 1:800?) or item/skin equivalent. So your deposit will only be 350kt/gem/item!

@invicted
Beautiful! Aah, she's gorgeous! Thankyou for showing me her! Yep, you get a spot! I'll start in the morning, after the deposit has been sent!

The deposit is 50 percent of the original price. After I draw the picture, I then decide on the final peeps depending on how I like the image, time it took me, any issues that came up, etc. I am to be cheaper than my stated original price. So, this is going to be a 700kt image, or gem equivalent (I don't keep up with the fluctuating price sorry, it's whatever I last updated it.... 1:800?) or item/skin equivalent. So your deposit will only be 350kt/gem/item!

@invicted
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist sending it now!
@Katalist sending it now!
V8gagRz.png
@Katalist
I'll stay on the pinglist, thanks - always more dragons to get art for ;)
(At least, once I have money for them...)
@Katalist
I'll stay on the pinglist, thanks - always more dragons to get art for ;)
(At least, once I have money for them...)
Please make sure to spell my UN correctly if pinging ;)
@MelanaShadow No worries! :D
@MelanaShadow No worries! :D
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist Can I grab a slot? I would like: DRAGON IMAGE:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22215316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222154/22215316_350.png[/img] [/url] NAME: Yoshitsugu STYLE: I'd like something like [url=http://i.imgur.com/zaUwyaw.png]this one[/url]. Soft, muted, though I'd like the roses to still stand out and be tinted red. Gijinka please. And also, waist up if that isn't too much trouble? PERSONALITY: He's very sweet and gentle, though he's also very ill. He's frequently in a great deal of pain, but he never allows himself to snap at anyone, and he does his best to hide his distress so others don't worry about him. As for a pose, you could have him calmly drinking tea. He also writes a lot though. I'm open to suggestions. EXTRA: He has a couple refs in his bio. I'd like the clothing like he has in the first picture.
@Katalist Can I grab a slot?

I would like:
DRAGON IMAGE:
22215316_350.png

NAME: Yoshitsugu

STYLE: I'd like something like this one. Soft, muted, though I'd like the roses to still stand out and be tinted red. Gijinka please. And also, waist up if that isn't too much trouble?

PERSONALITY: He's very sweet and gentle, though he's also very ill. He's frequently in a great deal of pain, but he never allows himself to snap at anyone, and he does his best to hide his distress so others don't worry about him. As for a pose, you could have him calmly drinking tea. He also writes a lot though. I'm open to suggestions.

EXTRA: He has a couple refs in his bio. I'd like the clothing like he has in the first picture.
iXNOttm.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65