Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] [FULL] Dragons/Anthros
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65
@Katalist
You're open!
I mean, uh, could I get an artwork of this girl in the style of your second example? It looks amazing and I think it fits her well. She's an archaeologist, so if you could get some runic-type characters in there it would be even better :)
@Katalist
You're open!
I mean, uh, could I get an artwork of this girl in the style of your second example? It looks amazing and I think it fits her well. She's an archaeologist, so if you could get some runic-type characters in there it would be even better :)
Please make sure to spell my UN correctly if pinging ;)
Oh my lord she's gorgeous! I sure can!
And you want some detail done too, awesome! It might take me a while, but I would love to take it on!

What price range are you looking at? Head, bust, waist, or fullbody?

@MelanaShadow
Oh my lord she's gorgeous! I sure can!
And you want some detail done too, awesome! It might take me a while, but I would love to take it on!

What price range are you looking at? Head, bust, waist, or fullbody?

@MelanaShadow
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
How much would you be charging in that style? (I'll probably either go with a bust or waist depending on how much they are.) Still trying to work out her apparel, so the glasses are optional - whatever you think would look best.
@Katalist
How much would you be charging in that style? (I'll probably either go with a bust or waist depending on how much they are.) Still trying to work out her apparel, so the glasses are optional - whatever you think would look best.
@MelanaShadow Well the waists are about 1000 gems MAX*, the busts would average aboout 750 gems MAX*, and the heads about 500 gems Max* *I also take treasure, items, skins, and firstborn children However, I don't actually like charging that much. The only thing i insist upon is a deposit of 50% before I start. Then, while I'm drawing, i take into consideration difficulty and effort, as well as time taken. If for some reason, it takes longer than the first week to do, I let you know and I start dropping the price. regardless of real life situations, there is no reason you should pay full price and have to wait. Creativity is hard to put a price on, and I would hate for you to pay the same price as someone else and get a much different quality piece of work. Which is why there is an "estimated price" above Example 2's head. that's how much I paid for that work because that is what I deem that individual piece to be worth. I know, it's complicated. I'll do the hard part. :) 250gems or treasure/item/skin equivalent for head 375gems or T/I/S equivalent for shoulders (bust) 500 gems or T/I/S equivalent for waist. For her, I'm thinking of doing a lace border or something similar. Like, a Victorian locket design. she just screams 'Vintage' to me. Would you mind something like that? [img]https://www.super-monde.com/wp-content/uploads/g/g-vintage-locket-necklace-ebay-vintage-locket-necklace-etsyvintage-locket-necklace-ukvintage-locket-necklace-ebayvintage-locket-necklace-for-salevintage-locket-necklace-goldvintage-locket-necklac.jpg[/img]
@MelanaShadow

Well the waists are about 1000 gems MAX*, the busts would average aboout 750 gems MAX*, and the heads about 500 gems Max*

*I also take treasure, items, skins, and firstborn children

However, I don't actually like charging that much. The only thing i insist upon is a deposit of 50% before I start. Then, while I'm drawing, i take into consideration difficulty and effort, as well as time taken. If for some reason, it takes longer than the first week to do, I let you know and I start dropping the price. regardless of real life situations, there is no reason you should pay full price and have to wait.
Creativity is hard to put a price on, and I would hate for you to pay the same price as someone else and get a much different quality piece of work. Which is why there is an "estimated price" above Example 2's head. that's how much I paid for that work because that is what I deem that individual piece to be worth.

I know, it's complicated.
I'll do the hard part. :)

250gems or treasure/item/skin equivalent for head
375gems or T/I/S equivalent for shoulders (bust)
500 gems or T/I/S equivalent for waist.

For her, I'm thinking of doing a lace border or something similar. Like, a Victorian locket design. she just screams 'Vintage' to me. Would you mind something like that?
g-vintage-locket-necklace-ebay-vintage-locket-necklace-etsyvintage-locket-necklace-ukvintage-locket-necklace-ebayvintage-locket-necklace-for-salevintage-locket-necklace-goldvintage-locket-necklac.jpg
chlZfGD.png
@katalist

Can I please be put on the ping list?
@katalist

Can I please be put on the ping list?
Sure thing!

@HarrowingMishap
Sure thing!

@HarrowingMishap
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
Alright, I'm sold - I'll take a waist-up. I agree, lace and vintage style patterns would really suit her, so please go ahead. (I have to admit, most of the reason she's an archaeologist is because what else would an Antique/Dirt/Sand be?)
For payment, I have a spare pair of Solar Blades I'd be happy to throw in as part of the payment - 400g seems to be the LAH at the moment - and I can pay the rest in gems. If that's fine with you, I'll send them over :)
@Katalist
Alright, I'm sold - I'll take a waist-up. I agree, lace and vintage style patterns would really suit her, so please go ahead. (I have to admit, most of the reason she's an archaeologist is because what else would an Antique/Dirt/Sand be?)
For payment, I have a spare pair of Solar Blades I'd be happy to throw in as part of the payment - 400g seems to be the LAH at the moment - and I can pay the rest in gems. If that's fine with you, I'll send them over :)
@Katalist

I would love a slot! I will write in the information here right now. :)
@Katalist

I would love a slot! I will write in the information here right now. :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@MelanaShadow

That sounds perfect!

I'll get started after work!
@MelanaShadow

That sounds perfect!

I'll get started after work!
chlZfGD.png
@Yaevinn You got the second slot! Don't worry, I'll wait for the information! :)
@Yaevinn You got the second slot! Don't worry, I'll wait for the information! :)
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65