Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] [FULL] Dragons/Anthros
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@MelanaShadow

Sure thing!
@MelanaShadow

Sure thing!
chlZfGD.png
Posting here so I can drool over everything until I can a ford something. Your art is so amazing <3
Posting here so I can drool over everything until I can a ford something. Your art is so amazing <3
LMCtBTy.pngCzhPXR5.png
@Katalist
ah, could you throw me on your pinglist? love your art.
@Katalist
ah, could you throw me on your pinglist? love your art.
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
@Sootsprite Sure thing!

@Aironi thankyou! :D
@Sootsprite Sure thing!

@Aironi thankyou! :D
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

!! Ping me for stuff anyway! I just like looking through these. Example 7 & 8 are amazing. :D
@Katalist

!! Ping me for stuff anyway! I just like looking through these. Example 7 & 8 are amazing. :D
j3zsWMV.png
No worries! I'll add you! :3
@Caelyn
No worries! I'll add you! :3
@Caelyn
chlZfGD.png
@MelanaShadow @Sootsprite @Moonstone00 @Caelyn

What? I'm open? What do you mean I'm open?!

Yes. I actually have time to open my shop up again! Come get some pretty drawings because I'm itching!
@MelanaShadow @Sootsprite @Moonstone00 @Caelyn

What? I'm open? What do you mean I'm open?!

Yes. I actually have time to open my shop up again! Come get some pretty drawings because I'm itching!
chlZfGD.png
@Tanija Question? Would you be willing to do a commission for this character (I can provide more reference images)? And if you are, could I get an estimate on a fullbody? A waist up?
@Tanija Question? Would you be willing to do a commission for this character (I can provide more reference images)? And if you are, could I get an estimate on a fullbody? A waist up?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hI85aRl.png[/img] JaxieCat's Titanium!
hI85aRl.png
JaxieCat's Titanium!
chlZfGD.png
@NeonShock I think you pinged the wrong person, actually! I'm the artist for this thread! :D

Skala looks very mean and imposing. I haven't done many males, muscles, or build like his, but I reckon I could nail him! I would do him in a rough, barbaric style, to match his attitude. I don't know about a fullbody, as I will have to increase the price to allow for my one true nemesis - feet.

Looking at my prices, I reckon what we could do is pay the first half as a deposit. Then I can start on the image, and when it's done we can decide on the final price then, depending on how long it took me, and if there was any difficulties with the image that I didn't anticipate.

Do you have any more references, or preferences for his stance?

Waist up will be at least 500g/400kt/item equivalent, up to 750-1000gems, fullbody will be at least 1000g/800kt/item equivalent, up to 1750-2000 gems. I understand if it's a bit expensive, that's why I am willing to work with you. :) I pour my heart into each artwork, and thrive on detail, even if it means I'm up till 1am (like tonight) finishing up images.
(except tonight I was just pumping out image after image wow)
@NeonShock I think you pinged the wrong person, actually! I'm the artist for this thread! :D

Skala looks very mean and imposing. I haven't done many males, muscles, or build like his, but I reckon I could nail him! I would do him in a rough, barbaric style, to match his attitude. I don't know about a fullbody, as I will have to increase the price to allow for my one true nemesis - feet.

Looking at my prices, I reckon what we could do is pay the first half as a deposit. Then I can start on the image, and when it's done we can decide on the final price then, depending on how long it took me, and if there was any difficulties with the image that I didn't anticipate.

Do you have any more references, or preferences for his stance?

Waist up will be at least 500g/400kt/item equivalent, up to 750-1000gems, fullbody will be at least 1000g/800kt/item equivalent, up to 1750-2000 gems. I understand if it's a bit expensive, that's why I am willing to work with you. :) I pour my heart into each artwork, and thrive on detail, even if it means I'm up till 1am (like tonight) finishing up images.
(except tonight I was just pumping out image after image wow)
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65