Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nucifera Art Shop (closed for vacation)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/0f3824ba7e0f08c7795d8fbde23848b5.png[/img][/center] [center]Welcome to my art shop, thank you for stopping by! [/center] [u][b]Pricing:[/b][/u] Pay what you want within reason! If you aren't sure whether a price you have in mind is appropriate, don't be afraid to ask! I will not be angry about offers that are too high or too low, I will just ask to change them to be more appropriate. I will take offers in gems, treasure, or items. If you have a very nice G1 dragon, I might take them as payment, but I'll be picky on that. I especially am looking for treasure payments right now, but I will still take the others! I have a wish list a few posts down in this thread of stuff I really want right now, I will accept each them as payment for artwork! Feel free to offer other items as payment of you want though. [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] You can order by messaging me or by posting on this thread. If you post on the thread, ping me! Feel free to ask for any kind of art you want! I can do sketches, linework, flat colors, shading, digital paintings, etc. You name it! I mostly do digital and all my examples are digital, but if you want ink, pencil, or watercolor, I can do those, too! I am kind of bad at backgrounds but I will still try to do them if you want. I'm much better at items/people/animals/etc though. Be specific if you want specifics. If you do not have anything specific in mind though then it is OK to be vague and I will take artistic license, which I love doing. I will not only draw dragons, I will draw any character or person you would like, but please include a reference if you want them to look a certain way! Do not be rude to me. Do not order when my queue is full. However, you can reserve a spot! You don't have to pay in advance unless it is an especially complicated commission that'll take me a lot of work to complete. Then, you should pay me at least half in advance! Items I like most as payment are gene scrolls and breed changes, as well as all retired apparel! Feel free to make offers with others, though. The only thing I will not draw is sexual nsfw or nudity, as I am underage and it is against TOS. I'll draw anything else! Feel free to ask me about it if you are worried that I'm being too slow, just don't badger me about it! [center][u][b]Slots:[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b][u]Pinglist[/u][/b] @SageK253
0f3824ba7e0f08c7795d8fbde23848b5.png

Welcome to my art shop, thank you for stopping by!

Pricing:

Pay what you want within reason!

If you aren't sure whether a price you have in mind is appropriate, don't be afraid to ask! I will not be angry about offers that are too high or too low, I will just ask to change them to be more appropriate.

I will take offers in gems, treasure, or items. If you have a very nice G1 dragon, I might take them as payment, but I'll be picky on that.

I especially am looking for treasure payments right now, but I will still take the others!

I have a wish list a few posts down in this thread of stuff I really want right now, I will accept each them as payment for artwork! Feel free to offer other items as payment of you want though.

Rules:

You can order by messaging me or by posting on this thread. If you post on the thread, ping me!

Feel free to ask for any kind of art you want!

I can do sketches, linework, flat colors, shading, digital paintings, etc. You name it!

I mostly do digital and all my examples are digital, but if you want ink, pencil, or watercolor, I can do those, too!

I am kind of bad at backgrounds but I will still try to do them if you want. I'm much better at items/people/animals/etc though.

Be specific if you want specifics. If you do not have anything specific in mind though then it is OK to be vague and I will take artistic license, which I love doing.

I will not only draw dragons, I will draw any character or person you would like, but please include a reference if you want them to look a certain way!

Do not be rude to me.

Do not order when my queue is full. However, you can reserve a spot!

You don't have to pay in advance unless it is an especially complicated commission that'll take me a lot of work to complete. Then, you should pay me at least half in advance!

Items I like most as payment are gene scrolls and breed changes, as well as all retired apparel! Feel free to make offers with others, though.

The only thing I will not draw is sexual nsfw or nudity, as I am underage and it is against TOS. I'll draw anything else!

Feel free to ask me about it if you are worried that I'm being too slow, just don't badger me about it!

Slots:

Pinglist
@SageK253
[quote][center] [u][b]Examples[/b]: [/u] [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/4572c0b41d6a79ff71b708358c12b075.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bcb96dfbed60467f7638f12f1ec339d8/tumblr_oe5eg1T3TR1vzsbgro1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c662086be7d6d9b3d8082019d8eaa3a1.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/6a6bb4ad154dd7c8753e644e6d3756d2.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/72e7ab6bd0a02348cf110bbb4f1a0679.png[/img] [/center] [/quote]
Quote:
Examples:
4572c0b41d6a79ff71b708358c12b075.png

tumblr_oe5eg1T3TR1vzsbgro1_1280.png

c662086be7d6d9b3d8082019d8eaa3a1.png

6a6bb4ad154dd7c8753e644e6d3756d2.png

72e7ab6bd0a02348cf110bbb4f1a0679.png
[center][b]Dragons with art for sale:[/b][/center] I will haggle or accept gems/items, so if you are interested but can't afford/ don't want to pay their stated prices then feel free to ask! If you buy these dragons, you are buying the art and can resize, edit, use it elsewhere, or remove it from their bios. Just be sure to credit me! [quote][center]None at the time being[/center][/quote]
Dragons with art for sale:

I will haggle or accept gems/items, so if you are interested but can't afford/ don't want to pay their stated prices then feel free to ask!

If you buy these dragons, you are buying the art and can resize, edit, use it elsewhere, or remove it from their bios. Just be sure to credit me!

Quote:
None at the time being
Wish List
  • Secondary gene: Alloy
  • Sanguine rose thorn apparel
  • Secondary gene: Toxin
  • Primary gene: Skink
  • Bladed flatleaves
  • Secondary gene: Butterfly
  • Tertiary gene: Glimmer
Wish List
  • Secondary gene: Alloy
  • Sanguine rose thorn apparel
  • Secondary gene: Toxin
  • Primary gene: Skink
  • Bladed flatleaves
  • Secondary gene: Butterfly
  • Tertiary gene: Glimmer
Pinglists

Ask me to add you to these if you want! The first one is for any dragons I am selling with art, the second is for free art opportunities, as sometimes I will do a free drawing or two when I am bored.
Dragons with art
none yet

Free art
none yet
Pinglists

Ask me to add you to these if you want! The first one is for any dragons I am selling with art, the second is for free art opportunities, as sometimes I will do a free drawing or two when I am bored.
Dragons with art
none yet

Free art
none yet
Hi I'm interested in this because you put this on the nature forums and I'm nature flight. I want a sketch of a dragon. I don't want her a gijinka but I would like the apparel she has on too. And I would like it 3/4 view. And I'm willing to pay now @turtlekit
Hi I'm interested in this because you put this on the nature forums and I'm nature flight. I want a sketch of a dragon. I don't want her a gijinka but I would like the apparel she has on too. And I would like it 3/4 view. And I'm willing to pay now @turtlekit
0qWM01B.png
@kkallico Alright! Which dragon would you like a sketch of?
@kkallico Alright! Which dragon would you like a sketch of?
Kleyo. My WC with contour @turtlekit
Kleyo. My WC with contour @turtlekit
0qWM01B.png
@kkallico [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23283509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232836/23283509_350.png[/img] [/url] Alright, I will draw her! The bust will show her butterfly mask, filigree, and headpiece, right? That's 1/5 off of 65kt, so 52kt!
@kkallico

23283509_350.png

Alright, I will draw her! The bust will show her butterfly mask, filigree, and headpiece, right? That's 1/5 off of 65kt, so 52kt!
@turtlekit can I take off the other apparel and just have her butterfly mask on
@turtlekit can I take off the other apparel and just have her butterfly mask on
0qWM01B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9