Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SP's Art Store [RLC/Wish]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center] [b]Hello, and welcome to SleepyPyromancers Art Store and Commissions! Here you can purchase art in exchange for RLC, Gems, Treasure, or Wishlist Items! [size=5]CURRENTLY ACCEPTING:[/size][size=4] RLC & Wishlist [size=5] PREFERENCE:[/size] [size=4]RLC[/size][/b] My name is SleepyPyromancer (Pyro for short) and I like to draw things. I'm Scottish (+8h FR time), and currently living off of commissions! You can find me on most websites as SleepyPyromancer, or some close alternative. If you'd like my offsite information, please don't hesitate to ask![/center] ----- [quote][center][size=7][b]RLC SLOTS[/b][/size] [size=3][i]Unlimited[/i][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote] [quote][center][Size=6]FR Currency Slots[/size] [b]Gems | Treasure[/b] [size=4]*ON HOLD[/size] [/center] [LIST=1] [*] Zaffy | Chibi (2char) - Shaded | Gems | No Sketch [*] Dad76 | Chibi - Sketchpage | Wishlist | No sketch * [*] AiDeeKay | Chibi - Flats x3 | Gems | No Sketch * [/LIST][/quote] [center][Size=7][b][u]RULES & INFO[/u][/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*] Any payment under £15 must be paid in full. Orders totalling £15 or more may be paid 50/50. [*] I reserve the right to decline any order I am not comfortable with! [*] Once you receive your commission [i]please do not remove my signature![/i] [*] I will not charge you until you have approved a preliminary sketch. [*] RLC payments will be sent via Paypal Invoice! [*] Gem/Treasure ration is 1:820. [*] All G/T payments send will go into my vault, so that in the event of a refund you will receive the money back. [*] I [b]will[/b] refund you if I cannot complete your order! [*] Fullbody Flat and Shaded commissions are [b]only available in RLC or Gems![/b] [*] [b]I am unable to draw the Jaguar or Rosette genes. Please do not post any dragons with these genes into this thread, as they trigger my trypophobia.[/b] [/LIST] [center][b][Size=7]PAYMENT OPTIONS[/size][/b][/center] [Size=5][b]RLC[/b][/size] RLC is my preferred method of payment, and RLC commissions will be accepted even when the shop is closed. I list my prices in GBP, and the price listed on your paypal invoice will be in GBP. Paypal will automatically convert the currency from yours to GBP when you pay. I will provide a general quote in your currency upon request! Tips are appreciated, but not required ♣ [Size=5][b]Gems/Treasure[/b][/size] Gems and Treasure commissions will be accepted whenever slots for them are open! As stated above, my G:T ratio is 1:820, and I will accept mixed payments! Please note that your order may be pushed back if I receive a RLC commission. [Size=5][b]Wishlist Payment[/b][/size] I will accept items from my wishlist as full or partial payment! See the top of this post for a link to my wishlist, or simply scroll down to the relevant post! Wishlist items are considered equivalent to their lowest AH/Marketplace price. ----- [center][size=5]PINGLIST[/size] [b]All[/b] WolfSoul NeonSharpies Crims Xanthe Milkweed LarissaoftheSea BuildingBridges Donburi Chui Naaru Alyxsandre Kael SnailMuffin [b]Treasure[/b] Wintre nemodave ThystLodagi Huntess Dad76 FernCoyote Lyra531 RamenC Scultone Excelsum [b]Gems[/b] Huntess Lyra531 Excelsum [b]Wishlist[/b] Bewildebeest[/center]

Hello, and welcome to SleepyPyromancers Art Store and Commissions! Here you can purchase art in exchange for RLC, Gems, Treasure, or Wishlist Items!

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING: RLC & Wishlist

PREFERENCE:
RLC

My name is SleepyPyromancer (Pyro for short) and I like to draw things. I'm Scottish (+8h FR time), and currently living off of commissions! You can find me on most websites as SleepyPyromancer, or some close alternative. If you'd like my offsite information, please don't hesitate to ask!

Quote:
RLC SLOTS
Unlimited

Quote:
FR Currency Slots
Gems | Treasure
*ON HOLD
  1. Zaffy | Chibi (2char) - Shaded | Gems | No Sketch
  2. Dad76 | Chibi - Sketchpage | Wishlist | No sketch *
  3. AiDeeKay | Chibi - Flats x3 | Gems | No Sketch *

RULES & INFO

• Any payment under £15 must be paid in full. Orders totalling £15 or more may be paid 50/50.
  • I reserve the right to decline any order I am not comfortable with!
  • Once you receive your commission please do not remove my signature!
  • I will not charge you until you have approved a preliminary sketch.
  • RLC payments will be sent via Paypal Invoice!
  • Gem/Treasure ration is 1:820.
  • All G/T payments send will go into my vault, so that in the event of a refund you will receive the money back.
  • I will refund you if I cannot complete your order!
  • Fullbody Flat and Shaded commissions are only available in RLC or Gems!
  • I am unable to draw the Jaguar or Rosette genes. Please do not post any dragons with these genes into this thread, as they trigger my trypophobia.

PAYMENT OPTIONS

RLC
RLC is my preferred method of payment, and RLC commissions will be accepted even when the shop is closed. I list my prices in GBP, and the price listed on your paypal invoice will be in GBP. Paypal will automatically convert the currency from yours to GBP when you pay.
I will provide a general quote in your currency upon request!
Tips are appreciated, but not required ♣

Gems/Treasure
Gems and Treasure commissions will be accepted whenever slots for them are open! As stated above, my G:T ratio is 1:820, and I will accept mixed payments! Please note that your order may be pushed back if I receive a RLC commission.

Wishlist Payment
I will accept items from my wishlist as full or partial payment! See the top of this post for a link to my wishlist, or simply scroll down to the relevant post! Wishlist items are considered equivalent to their lowest AH/Marketplace price.

PINGLIST

All
WolfSoul NeonSharpies Crims Xanthe Milkweed LarissaoftheSea BuildingBridges Donburi Chui Naaru Alyxsandre Kael SnailMuffin

Treasure
Wintre nemodave ThystLodagi Huntess Dad76 FernCoyote Lyra531 RamenC Scultone Excelsum

Gems
Huntess Lyra531 Excelsum

Wishlist
Bewildebeest
[center][size=6][b]Examples and Pricing[/b][/size] [size=4][url=http://pyrodraws.tumblr.com/commish]Art Blog[/url][/size] (See art blog or [url=http://sta.sh/2xmxmnes73w?edit=1]here[/url] for further examples!) [size=5][b]Prices are listed in GBP. If you do not use GBP, let me know and I will calculate your commission price from the GBP amount, rounded up to the nearest whole number![/b][/size] [/center] ----- [center] [size=5][b]SKETCH[/b][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4711/f/2018/146/2/3/zashier_hopefully_final_clov_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dccl51v.png[/img] [url=http://sta.sh/21vfp40xqshp?edit=1][X][/url] [size=4][b]Bust[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] Simple - £10 Coloured - £12.50 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 500 - 750 [b]Treasure:[/b] 400K - 600k[/size] [b]+1 Character:[/b] RLC: £5 [size=1] G: 200 | T: 160K[/size] [/center] [center][size=4][b]Fullbody[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] Simple - £12.50 Coloured - £15 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 750 - 1000 [b]Treasure:[/b] 600K - 800K[/size] [b]+ 1 Character:[/b] RLC: £5 [size=1]G:200 | T: 160K[/size] [/center] [center][size=4][b]Sketchpage[/b] [/size] [b]RLC:[/b] Simple - £15 Coloured - £17.50 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 1000 - 1250 [b]Treasure:[/b] 800K - 1M[/size] ----- [size=5][b]LINEART[/b][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3c6/f/2017/350/d/e/yetdarker_sk_bonus_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbwv1tk.png[/img] [url=http://sta.sh/2in1pi8rlyf?edit=1][X][/url] [size=4][b]Bust[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £17.50 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 1350 [b]Treasure:[/b] 1.1M[/size] [b]+1 Character:[/b] RLC: £7.50 [size=1] G: 400 | T: 300K[/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]Fullbody[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £20 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 1750 [b]Treasure:[/b] 1.4M[/size] [b]+ 1 Character:[/b] RLC: £7.50 [size=1]G: 400 | T: 300K[/size] [/center] ----- [center] [size=5][b]FLATS[/b][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/78b8/f/2018/108/b/7/capsicle_2_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dc97qj7.png[/img] [url=http://sta.sh/22f2lyms24jc?edit=1][X][/url] [size=4][b]Bust[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £20 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 1750 [b]Treasure:[/b] 1.4M[/size] [b]+1 Character:[/b] RLC: £10 [size=1]G: 500 | T: 400K[/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]Fullbody[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £25 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 2150[/size] [b]+ 1 Character:[/b] RLC: £10 [size=1]G: 500 [/size] [/center] ----- [center] [size=5][b]SHADED[/b][/size] [img]https://orig03.deviantart.net/68c6/f/2017/251/8/f/music_boi_2_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbmsb0c.png[/img] [url=http://sta.sh/2y3mgbc82e8?edit=1][X][/url] [size=4][b]Bust[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £25 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 2150 [b]Treasure:[/b] 1.75M[/size] [b]+1 Character:[/b] RLC: £15 [size=1]G: 1000 | T: 800K[/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]Fullbody[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £30 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 3000[/size] [b]+ 1 Character:[/b] RLC: £15 [size=1]G: 1000[/size] [/center] ----- [center] [size=5][b]CHIBI[/b][/size] [i](Available in Fullbody Only!)[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1428/f/2018/086/3/e/yknow_ku_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dc737dp.png[/img] [url=http://sta.sh/2rjx0pkyvti?edit=1][X][/url] [size=4][b]Sketch[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £10 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 500 [b]Treasure:[/b] 400K[/size] [center][size=4][b]Lineart[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £12.50 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 750 [b]Treasure:[/b] 600K[/size] [center][size=4][b]Flats[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £17.50 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 1250 [b]Treasure:[/b] 1M[/size] [center][size=4][b]Shaded[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £20 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 1750 [b]Treasure:[/b] 1.4M[/size] [center][size=4][b]Sketchpage[/b][/size] [b]RLC:[/b] £27.50 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 2750 [b]Treasure:[/b] 2.25M[/size] [b]+ 1 Character:[/b] RLC: £10 [size=1]G: 500[/size] [/center] ------ [center][size=5][b]TILED BACKGROUNDS[/b][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/24f7/f/2018/065/3/f/cross_tile_bg_1t_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dc567qn.png[/img] [url=http://sta.sh/219n7n07co1b?edit=1][X][/url] [b]RLC:[/b] £25 [b]+ 1 Character [i]only[/i]:[/b] RLC: £10 [b]+ Shading[/b] RLC: £10 ------ [center][size=5][b]REFERENCE SHEETS[/b][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e3b6/f/2018/096/4/e/monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dc83qn1.png[/img] [i][url=http://sta.sh/21jhaai82458?edit=1][X][/url][/i] I offer two different types of Reference sheet, Simple and Complex! Simpler sheets:- [LIST] [*] [b]£45 |[size=1] 4500g | 3.4mt[/size][/b] [*] One or Two images of your character. This can be two different forms, two outfits, or a front and back view [*] A colour palette [*] Two accessories [b]OR[/b] a marking or tattoo reference [*] Very limited information about your character, if preferred[/LIST] More complex sheets include: [LIST] [*] [b]£55 | [size=1]6000g | 5mt[/size][/b] [*] Three to four character images. This an be multiple forms, front and back views, multiple outfits, or a mix and match between [*] A colour palette [*] Marking/tattoo references [*] Any common accessories or items your character carries [*] Basic information about your character, if preferred[/LIST] Sheets are unshaded by default, but shading can be added for an extra [b]£10 | [size=1]1000g | 820,00kt[/size][/b] ------ [center][size=5][b]WITH BACKGROUNDS[/b][/size] [img]https://pre07.deviantart.net/8b5f/th/pre/f/2017/255/3/7/found_a_camera_wo_frame_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbn6aii.png[/img] [url=http://sta.sh/25kwjabvnh7?edit=1][X][/url] [b]RLC:[/b] £40 [size=1][b]Gems:[/b] 4000[/size] [b]+ 1 Character:[/b] RLC: £15 [size=1]G: 1000[/size] [b]Shading:[/b] RLC: £15 [size=1]G: 1000[/size] [/center] [/center]
Examples and Pricing

Art Blog
(See art blog or here for further examples!)

Prices are listed in GBP. If you do not use GBP, let me know and I will calculate your commission price from the GBP amount, rounded up to the nearest whole number!

SKETCH

zashier_hopefully_final_clov_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dccl51v.png
[X]

Bust

RLC:
Simple - £10 Coloured - £12.50

Gems: 500 - 750
Treasure: 400K - 600k

+1 Character:
RLC: £5

G: 200 | T: 160K

Fullbody

RLC:
Simple - £12.50 Coloured - £15

Gems: 750 - 1000
Treasure: 600K - 800K

+ 1 Character:

RLC: £5

G:200 | T: 160K

Sketchpage

RLC:
Simple - £15 Coloured - £17.50

Gems: 1000 - 1250
Treasure: 800K - 1M

LINEART

yetdarker_sk_bonus_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbwv1tk.png
[X]

Bust

RLC:
£17.50

Gems: 1350
Treasure: 1.1M

+1 Character:
RLC: £7.50

G: 400 | T: 300K

Fullbody

RLC:
£20

Gems: 1750
Treasure: 1.4M

+ 1 Character:
RLC: £7.50

G: 400 | T: 300K

FLATS

capsicle_2_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dc97qj7.png
[X]

Bust

RLC:
£20

+1 Character:
RLC: £10

G: 500 | T: 400K

Fullbody

RLC:
£25

Gems: 2150

+ 1 Character:

G: 500

SHADED

music_boi_2_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbmsb0c.png
[X]

Bust

RLC:
£25

Gems: 2150
Treasure: 1.75M

+1 Character:
RLC: £15

G: 1000 | T: 800K

Fullbody

RLC:
£30

Gems: 3000

+ 1 Character:

G: 1000

CHIBI
(Available in Fullbody Only!)

yknow_ku_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dc737dp.png
[X]

Sketch

Gems: 500
Treasure: 400K

Lineart

RLC: £12.50

Gems: 750
Treasure: 600K

Flats

RLC: £17.50

Gems: 1250
Treasure: 1M

Shaded

RLC: £20

Sketchpage

RLC: £27.50

Gems: 2750
Treasure: 2.25M

+ 1 Character:

G: 500

TILED BACKGROUNDS

cross_tile_bg_1t_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dc567qn.png
[X]
RLC: £25

+ 1 Character only:

+ Shading

REFERENCE SHEETS

monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dc83qn1.png
[X]

I offer two different types of Reference sheet, Simple and Complex!

Simpler sheets:-
  • £45 | 4500g | 3.4mt
  • One or Two images of your character. This can be two different forms, two outfits, or a front and back view
  • A colour palette
  • Two accessories OR a marking or tattoo reference
  • Very limited information about your character, if preferred

More complex sheets include:
  • £55 | 6000g | 5mt
  • Three to four character images. This an be multiple forms, front and back views, multiple outfits, or a mix and match between
  • A colour palette
  • Marking/tattoo references
  • Any common accessories or items your character carries
  • Basic information about your character, if preferred

Sheets are unshaded by default, but shading can be added for an extra
£10 | 1000g | 820,00kt

WITH BACKGROUNDS

found_a_camera_wo_frame_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbn6aii.png
[X]

RLC: £40

Gems: 4000

+ 1 Character:

Shading:

Things I Will, Won't, or Might Draw

Things I Will Do
  • Furries
  • Ocs/Fan characters
  • Fandom/Canon characters
  • Humans
  • Animals
  • Closed Species
  • Gijinka
  • Monsters
  • Very mild gore

Things I Might Do

• Intricate Armour

Things I Won't Do

• NSFW
  • Mecha
  • Serious gore
  • Body Horror
  • Anything that may trigger my Trypophobia
  • Hate Art
  • The Jaguar and Rosette genes
Things I Will, Won't, or Might Draw

Things I Will Do
  • Furries
  • Ocs/Fan characters
  • Fandom/Canon characters
  • Humans
  • Animals
  • Closed Species
  • Gijinka
  • Monsters
  • Very mild gore

Things I Might Do

• Intricate Armour

Things I Won't Do

• NSFW
  • Mecha
  • Serious gore
  • Body Horror
  • Anything that may trigger my Trypophobia
  • Hate Art
  • The Jaguar and Rosette genes
FAQ

When are you usually online?
I can be online from anywhere between 07:00 to 20:00 FR time! I generally lurk, but Im the kind that checks FR at least once every half hour so!

How much can I order at once?
It depends on how you plan to pay! If you are ordering with RLC you can order however much you like and I wont complain (you'll probably be able to see the ££ in my eyes from where you are hehe, but otherwise it depends on what youre ordering. Sketches and Chibis are easy enough, so up to five or six of those at once is okay (four for fullbody sketches). Lineart and flats would be no more than three at a time (two if fulbody), and fully shaded pieces would be two if headshot or bust, one is fullbody. Sketchpages can be ordered two at a time!

How many additional characters can I order in one drawing?
Three is my preference, but I will accept up to five! It might take me longer though. Each additional character costs the same amount however, so you might end up racking up the charges!

Why is my quoted price so high?
Because conversion rates kinda suck to be honest.

Why is my order taking so long?
Did you pay with Gems or Treasure? Then I might have a RLC order that's taking priority. Otherwise, I probably haven't reached you in the queue yet, or I'm going through a very low mood period. I have diagnosed ADHD, SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder), and Depression, but I'll try not to let it get in the way of your commission!! If a problem like this arises, or you just feel like I'm taking too long, please feel free to send me a PM, or to request a refund.
FAQ

When are you usually online?
I can be online from anywhere between 07:00 to 20:00 FR time! I generally lurk, but Im the kind that checks FR at least once every half hour so!

How much can I order at once?
It depends on how you plan to pay! If you are ordering with RLC you can order however much you like and I wont complain (you'll probably be able to see the ££ in my eyes from where you are hehe, but otherwise it depends on what youre ordering. Sketches and Chibis are easy enough, so up to five or six of those at once is okay (four for fullbody sketches). Lineart and flats would be no more than three at a time (two if fulbody), and fully shaded pieces would be two if headshot or bust, one is fullbody. Sketchpages can be ordered two at a time!

How many additional characters can I order in one drawing?
Three is my preference, but I will accept up to five! It might take me longer though. Each additional character costs the same amount however, so you might end up racking up the charges!

Why is my quoted price so high?
Because conversion rates kinda suck to be honest.

Why is my order taking so long?
Did you pay with Gems or Treasure? Then I might have a RLC order that's taking priority. Otherwise, I probably haven't reached you in the queue yet, or I'm going through a very low mood period. I have diagnosed ADHD, SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder), and Depression, but I'll try not to let it get in the way of your commission!! If a problem like this arises, or you just feel like I'm taking too long, please feel free to send me a PM, or to request a refund.
[center][size=6][b]Wishlist[/b][/size] These are items I am willing to accept instead of/as well as RLC/G/T as payment! Items are worth their [b]Marketplace or lowest AH value[/b]. [size=6][b]PRIORITY[/b][/size] [size=3][i]Basically wishlist items that I really want/need, that may get you bonus art depending on the size of your order[/i][/size] [item=primary gene: starmap] [item=primary gene: starmap] [item=secondary gene: bee][item=secondary gene: bee] [item=searing armband] [item=searing armband] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [item=tertiary gene: opal] [size=5][b]SCROLLS[/b][/size] [item=primary gene: skink] [item=primary gene: savannah][item=primary gene: metallic] [item=primary gene: Wasp] [item=primary gene: Tapir] [item=primary gene: Pinstripe] [item=primary gene: starmap] [item=secondary gene: bee] [item=secondary gene: spinner] [item=secondary gene: safari] [item=secondary gene: alloy] [item=secondary gene: Striation] [item=secondary gene: Trail] [item=tertiary gene: opal] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=tertiary gene: lace] [item=tertiary gene: capsule] [item=tertiary gene: Ghost] [size=5][b]APPAREL[/b][/size] [item=night sky bundle] [item=harvest guise] [item=rainbow flair scarf] [item=White Raven Armor] [item=Silver Seraph Jewelry] [item=Golden Seraph Jewelry] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb] [size=5][b]ACCENTS & SKINCENTS[/b][/size] [skin=8906] [skin=17169] [skin=10606] [skin=13275] [skin=9281] [skin=8175] [skin=8135] [skin=2373] [skin=16726] [skin=16215] [skin=8794] If you have any accents you'd like to offer, please show me! I might see one I like and accept it as payment. [size=5][b]OTHER ITEMS[/b][/size] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [item=orange sludge] [item=white slime] [item=red ooze] [item=copper muck] [item=purple sludge] [item=yellow ooze] [item=orange ooze] [item=grey slime] [/center]
Wishlist

These are items I am willing to accept instead of/as well as RLC/G/T as payment! Items are worth their Marketplace or lowest AH value.

PRIORITY
Basically wishlist items that I really want/need, that may get you bonus art depending on the size of your order
Primary Gene: Starmap Primary Gene: Starmap
Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Bee
Searing Armband Searing Armband
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll
Tertiary Gene: Opal

SCROLLS
Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Savannah Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Tapir Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Starmap
Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Spinner Secondary Gene: Safari Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Striation Secondary Gene: Trail
Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Lace Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Ghost

APPAREL
Night Sky Bundle Harvest Guise Rainbow Flair Scarf White Raven Armor Silver Seraph Jewelry Golden Seraph Jewelry Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb

ACCENTS & SKINCENTS

If you have any accents you'd like to offer, please show me! I might see one I like and accept it as payment.

OTHER ITEMS
Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Orange Sludge White Slime Red Ooze Copper Muck Purple Sludge Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Grey Slime
[center][size=5][b]RECENTLY COMPLETED ORDERS[/b][/size] ----- [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d3a1/f/2018/223/e/b/elegantvulpine_altcol_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dcjw3zc.png[/img] ElegantVulpine [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a522/f/2018/217/d/0/rumm_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dcjaepl.png[/img] RUMM https://orig00.deviantart.net/05d5/f/2018/193/d/9/fj_pokego_bg_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dch0k4c.png FallenJudge ----- [size=2]Please let me know if you'd like me to link to your profile in this post, or if you'd rather I not post your commission here.[/size][/center]
RECENTLY COMPLETED ORDERS

elegantvulpine_altcol_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dcjw3zc.png
ElegantVulpine

rumm_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dcjaepl.png
RUMM

https://orig00.deviantart.net/05d5/f/2018/193/d/9/fj_pokego_bg_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dch0k4c.png
FallenJudge

Please let me know if you'd like me to link to your profile in this post, or if you'd rather I not post your commission here.
@Luminaries your commission is finished! Please check your messaged for the files~
@Luminaries your commission is finished! Please check your messaged for the files~
@SleepyPyromancer
Psst, I'm interested in a pixel style flat bust of this dragon son in his uniform.

I'd like to pay in USD. Out of curiosity, how much of that price would a Thylacine scroll cover?
@SleepyPyromancer
Psst, I'm interested in a pixel style flat bust of this dragon son in his uniform.

I'd like to pay in USD. Out of curiosity, how much of that price would a Thylacine scroll cover?
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@Dodongo

Aaah thank you so much! A Thylacine scroll would cover around about half of the cost, so I'd ask for $8 along with the scroll :>
I'll add you to the top post, and as soon as I can send you a sketch of your commision! Please dont send payment before then uvu
@Dodongo

Aaah thank you so much! A Thylacine scroll would cover around about half of the cost, so I'd ask for $8 along with the scroll :>
I'll add you to the top post, and as soon as I can send you a sketch of your commision! Please dont send payment before then uvu
@SleepyPyromancer Sweet, thanks! As soon as I have the OK I'll send the muns and the scroll.
@SleepyPyromancer Sweet, thanks! As soon as I have the OK I'll send the muns and the scroll.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25