Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Spinaria's Gallery~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Spinaria
could you possibly put me on the pinglist please? c:
@Spinaria
could you possibly put me on the pinglist please? c:
k4wOOQe.png
@Spinaria | Could I be added to your pinglist?
@Spinaria | Could I be added to your pinglist?
@Spinaria Hi can you please remove me from the pinglist?
@Spinaria Hi can you please remove me from the pinglist?
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@spinaria can I get on the ping list pleasem
@spinaria can I get on the ping list pleasem
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
@Spinaria may I please be on a pinglist? ^.^
@Spinaria may I please be on a pinglist? ^.^
NLdJQtw.png
[center][b]Gijinka Commision Open for this Lightening vs Fire dom week![/b] [b]Art for Fodders Only[/b] [/center] [columns] [color=transparent]================================[/color] [center] Sketch: -headshot [b]LV100[/b] -half body [b]LV150[/b] [color=transparent]================================[/color] [/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]===============================[/color] [center] Colored: -headshot [b]LV200[/b] -half body [b]LV300[/b] -half body with dragon wings [b]LV500[/b] [/center] [/columns] [LIST] [*]FR related gijinka only, not drawing OCs. [*]>.< as you can tell...I can only draw [u]female characters[/u]... [*]all visual references are welcomed, so I could draw your character better. [*]only have written character reference: [b]+LV50[/b] [*]I create the design from scratch: [b]+LV75[/b] [*]Very complicated appeals/Skin/Accents: [b]+LV100[/b] [*]transparent background: [b]+LV50[/b] (only applied to the colored, not sketch) [*][b]LV25 dragons will count as LV50 in my shop. [/b] [/LIST] [center] [b]===To-Do List===[/b] [b]Slot 1:[/b] [b]Slot 2:[/b] [b]Slot 3:[/b] [/center] [quote] -3 slots for now, may increase if time allows. -I will confirm the levels with you first then note you to the slots. -I may not accept your crossroad deliver right away due to lair size, if you see your name and your dragon's id on the To Do List-paid, you are safe. -I will try to finish all within three weeks after the push ends on March 4. [/quote] [b]Form Format:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]User Name:[/b] your name [*][b]Dragon ID#:[/b] the numeric id of your dragons [*][b]Dragon :[/b] the system generated BBCode for your dragon [*][b]Character information:[/b] any written description of your character [*][b]Character references:[/b] any visual reference of your character [*][b]Payment levels:[/b] the levels of fodders total as payment [*][b]Appeal:[/b][ item=?] any must have appeals she would be wearing [*][b]Accents:[/b][ skin=?] [*][b]transparent background:[/b]Y/N [/LIST] [code] [b]User Name:[/b] [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] [b]Character information:[/b] [b]Character references:[/b] [b]Payment levels:[/b] [b]Appeal:[/b][item=] [b]Accents:[/b][skin=] [b]transparent background:[/b] [/code] ----------------------------------- ppl that may be interested: @Genie@Mininty@pooses@Kuhal@RoyalSerpifeu@IonicJolteon@Enoch @Trippfaerie@hat17@kirinoha@BustleC@Malafunfun@FlareSolaire@Ringsia @Sky141999@Rirukagi@cemeterycalamity@Treori@Sacnite@aloice@StoneHusky @Celty20@kasahara@technicaldragon@Larae@Malis@Eclipsim@Saphirosa@tennisbutt @minyoongi@aelith@Asobi@ClockworkEclipse@Shiftie@Velliana@CaptainLoki@Adachi @momo1013@Apothecaria@KaineRallis --------------------------- feel free to ask questions if the rules are not clear. :3
Gijinka Commision Open for this Lightening vs Fire dom week!
Art for Fodders Only
================================
Sketch:
-headshot LV100
-half body LV150
================================
===============================
Colored:
-headshot LV200
-half body LV300
-half body with dragon wings LV500
  • FR related gijinka only, not drawing OCs.
  • >.< as you can tell...I can only draw female characters...
  • all visual references are welcomed, so I could draw your character better.
  • only have written character reference: +LV50
  • I create the design from scratch: +LV75
  • Very complicated appeals/Skin/Accents: +LV100
  • transparent background: +LV50 (only applied to the colored, not sketch)
  • LV25 dragons will count as LV50 in my shop.

===To-Do List===
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Quote:
-3 slots for now, may increase if time allows.
-I will confirm the levels with you first then note you to the slots.
-I may not accept your crossroad deliver right away due to lair size, if you see your name and your dragon's id on the To Do List-paid, you are safe.
-I will try to finish all within three weeks after the push ends on March 4.
Form Format:
  • User Name: your name
  • Dragon ID#: the numeric id of your dragons
  • Dragon : the system generated BBCode for your dragon
  • Character information: any written description of your character
  • Character references: any visual reference of your character
  • Payment levels: the levels of fodders total as payment
  • Appeal:[ item=?] any must have appeals she would be wearing
  • Accents:[ skin=?]
  • transparent background:Y/N
Code:
[b]User Name:[/b] [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] [b]Character information:[/b] [b]Character references:[/b] [b]Payment levels:[/b] [b]Appeal:[/b][item=] [b]Accents:[/b][skin=] [b]transparent background:[/b]

ppl that may be interested:
@Genie@Mininty@pooses@Kuhal@RoyalSerpifeu@IonicJolteon@Enoch
@Trippfaerie@hat17@kirinoha@BustleC@Malafunfun@FlareSolaire@Ringsia
@Sky141999@Rirukagi@cemeterycalamity@Treori@Sacnite@aloice@StoneHusky
@Celty20@kasahara@technicaldragon@Larae@Malis@Eclipsim@Saphirosa@tennisbutt
@minyoongi@aelith@Asobi@ClockworkEclipse@Shiftie@Velliana@CaptainLoki@Adachi
@momo1013@Apothecaria@KaineRallis
feel free to ask questions if the rules are not clear. :3
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
@Spinaria I'd like a slot please. Let me add up to see how many levels I have to send you.
@Spinaria I'd like a slot please. Let me add up to see how many levels I have to send you.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Spinaria

can you add me to your pinglist? Thanks!
@Spinaria

can you add me to your pinglist? Thanks!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Spinaria

Ahhhhhh I want it but the highest level I got is 10 XD

I think
@Spinaria

Ahhhhhh I want it but the highest level I got is 10 XD

I think
Yello There ^.^
I'm Sky ^.^
I will always be kind,unless your not kind to me.
I do get agervated easy,so be
careful.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Spinaria I'm really sorry, I won't have enough levels to send in to snag a slot after all. Can I still be on your ping list for when you open up gem slots? Thank you so much!
@Spinaria I'm really sorry, I won't have enough levels to send in to snag a slot after all. Can I still be on your ping list for when you open up gem slots? Thank you so much!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11