Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oracle of Frost - Tarot Reading
1 2 3 4 5 6
Intro/General Info | Spreads/Pricing | Order Form/Slots | Pinglist/Affiliates | Testimonials

uJ1mbsg.png

Hello, and welcome to my Tarot shop. If you did not know before, Tarot is the art of reading and deciphering cards used in divination and fortune telling. I have used Tarot many times for myself and for friends. It is a wonderful way to gain perspective on situations, and even useful when seeking guidance, but is in no way meant to be taken literally or predict things exactly as reality can change its course at any moment.
While I am not a professional Tarotist, my personal experience with Tarot readings extends back 8 years. Now is a time that I want to share with you this art form, while providing a unique card reading experience that is sure to stand out from the rest!

My Tarot Decks
I have four decks, three that I use most and are good for any situation, and one new one to use. Majority of the spreads offered can use any of the decks but there may be one or two that require specific decks or would be more suited. Here are my decks and some info about them.

The Steampunk Tarot
: A 78 card deck themed around the steampunk genre, and uses the traditional Rider-Waite system (Major arcana and Minor arcana).

Oracle of the Shapeshifters: A modern 45 card oracle deck featuring a range of beings with their familiars, and focuses on transformation, adaptation, change, and with a shifting perspective to see what may or may not be there.

Oracle of the Dragonfae: Like the Oracle of the Shapeshifters deck, this deck has 43 cards instead but still rich in fantasy theme. This deck features dragons, fairies, magical messengers and more. A great deck for soul searching, it is also good for connecting with the world, and seeing the magic around and within you.

Oracle of Shadows and Light: From the same collection as the Oracle of the Shapeshifters, and Oracle of the Dragonfae decks. This deck features angels, fae, mermaids, witches, spirits and more. This deck is suggested for specializing with shadow work and healing, with no sort of "fluffy bunny" style responses.

*NEW* Halloween Oracle: This deck is one I ordered for a very special holiday, and I got it to celebrate the holiday in a special way. Halloween oracle features vivid cards full of iconic characters and symbols that portray the spirit of Halloween. Will be used mostly for holiday spread specials.

What I Offer
With each reading people will get via PM:
  • A layout detailing what each card spot means (e.g. Past, present, future, ambitions, barriers, and outcomes)
  • The name of each card as seen in the spread (eg. 5 of Cups, The Fool, Ace of Wands, etc)
  • A Short description of what each card means, along with their given quotes from their book.
  • My own suggested summary of what the card spread means.
  • AND in-depth descriptions of the cards in your reading that you can keep!

How This Works
All readings are private between you, myself and my editor, and sent via PM unless you wish to allow your reading to be used as an example.
1. Ping me with a completed order form, and I'll get to you ASAP to reserve a spot. If you wish to PM me your additional information you can do that along with payment.
2. Once confirmed send payment via PM for your card spread, see below for price guide. Single card expansion prices are determined by you during the card reading but are completely optional. (See spreads section for explanation of expansions.)
3. When you have paid, I can get to work on your reading. I plan to do these asap once they're paid in full.
4. I keep your reading document for a week or two after completion, this is so you have time to save it to a computer storage device of your choosing to keep. Once the week is up I will delete the old documents, but if you require a refresh of detailed card meanings I can send it to you via PM.

If you liked your tarot reading and would like to add a testament I would be honored! Likewise if you feel conflicted, have a problem, or feel something is not quite right please do talk with me. I care how people feel about my work and want to see people be happy and have fun with this activity.

Disclaimer
Tarot readings should not be taken 100% literal, it cannot predict the future and definitely cannot predict the next lottery winning. Tarot is originally a type of playing card game that developed into occult and divination rituals. That being said your view of Tarot and Tarot readings is of your own choice, you may choose to view it as just a game, or you may find it as more a spiritual, guiding method.

My only goal is providing a safe and fun experience while also providing me practice. Each deck used is copyright to their respective creators and by no means is there meant to be infringement by providing just the applicable card meanings from the books that came with the decks as No Real Money will be accepted for my services. Images of the cards themselves can be found through google and are not a part of the service.

I cannot answer questions about death like when or how you'll die, yes or no questions, medical related issues, or questions involving what others think and feel. I can however help you word questions differently or come up with a reasonable one that works for both of us.

By using my services you acknowledge that I am not a professional tarot reader, I may interpret readings wrong, and I am in no way held responsible for anything bad that could happen after a reading.

Intro/General Info | Spreads/Pricing | Order Form/Slots | Pinglist/Affiliates | Testimonials

uJ1mbsg.png

Hello, and welcome to my Tarot shop. If you did not know before, Tarot is the art of reading and deciphering cards used in divination and fortune telling. I have used Tarot many times for myself and for friends. It is a wonderful way to gain perspective on situations, and even useful when seeking guidance, but is in no way meant to be taken literally or predict things exactly as reality can change its course at any moment.
While I am not a professional Tarotist, my personal experience with Tarot readings extends back 8 years. Now is a time that I want to share with you this art form, while providing a unique card reading experience that is sure to stand out from the rest!

My Tarot Decks
I have four decks, three that I use most and are good for any situation, and one new one to use. Majority of the spreads offered can use any of the decks but there may be one or two that require specific decks or would be more suited. Here are my decks and some info about them.

The Steampunk Tarot
: A 78 card deck themed around the steampunk genre, and uses the traditional Rider-Waite system (Major arcana and Minor arcana).

Oracle of the Shapeshifters: A modern 45 card oracle deck featuring a range of beings with their familiars, and focuses on transformation, adaptation, change, and with a shifting perspective to see what may or may not be there.

Oracle of the Dragonfae: Like the Oracle of the Shapeshifters deck, this deck has 43 cards instead but still rich in fantasy theme. This deck features dragons, fairies, magical messengers and more. A great deck for soul searching, it is also good for connecting with the world, and seeing the magic around and within you.

Oracle of Shadows and Light: From the same collection as the Oracle of the Shapeshifters, and Oracle of the Dragonfae decks. This deck features angels, fae, mermaids, witches, spirits and more. This deck is suggested for specializing with shadow work and healing, with no sort of "fluffy bunny" style responses.

*NEW* Halloween Oracle: This deck is one I ordered for a very special holiday, and I got it to celebrate the holiday in a special way. Halloween oracle features vivid cards full of iconic characters and symbols that portray the spirit of Halloween. Will be used mostly for holiday spread specials.

What I Offer
With each reading people will get via PM:
  • A layout detailing what each card spot means (e.g. Past, present, future, ambitions, barriers, and outcomes)
  • The name of each card as seen in the spread (eg. 5 of Cups, The Fool, Ace of Wands, etc)
  • A Short description of what each card means, along with their given quotes from their book.
  • My own suggested summary of what the card spread means.
  • AND in-depth descriptions of the cards in your reading that you can keep!

How This Works
All readings are private between you, myself and my editor, and sent via PM unless you wish to allow your reading to be used as an example.
1. Ping me with a completed order form, and I'll get to you ASAP to reserve a spot. If you wish to PM me your additional information you can do that along with payment.
2. Once confirmed send payment via PM for your card spread, see below for price guide. Single card expansion prices are determined by you during the card reading but are completely optional. (See spreads section for explanation of expansions.)
3. When you have paid, I can get to work on your reading. I plan to do these asap once they're paid in full.
4. I keep your reading document for a week or two after completion, this is so you have time to save it to a computer storage device of your choosing to keep. Once the week is up I will delete the old documents, but if you require a refresh of detailed card meanings I can send it to you via PM.

If you liked your tarot reading and would like to add a testament I would be honored! Likewise if you feel conflicted, have a problem, or feel something is not quite right please do talk with me. I care how people feel about my work and want to see people be happy and have fun with this activity.

Disclaimer
Tarot readings should not be taken 100% literal, it cannot predict the future and definitely cannot predict the next lottery winning. Tarot is originally a type of playing card game that developed into occult and divination rituals. That being said your view of Tarot and Tarot readings is of your own choice, you may choose to view it as just a game, or you may find it as more a spiritual, guiding method.

My only goal is providing a safe and fun experience while also providing me practice. Each deck used is copyright to their respective creators and by no means is there meant to be infringement by providing just the applicable card meanings from the books that came with the decks as No Real Money will be accepted for my services. Images of the cards themselves can be found through google and are not a part of the service.

I cannot answer questions about death like when or how you'll die, yes or no questions, medical related issues, or questions involving what others think and feel. I can however help you word questions differently or come up with a reasonable one that works for both of us.

By using my services you acknowledge that I am not a professional tarot reader, I may interpret readings wrong, and I am in no way held responsible for anything bad that could happen after a reading.

Spreads
One Card Wonder: A single card is drawn. You can have a basic question attached to this one, or none at all. Good for quick answers, fortune, and for meditation.

Threefold Spread: Three cards are laid out side by side. Often the cards represent Past, Present and Future.

Celtic Cross: Six card spread laid out in a cross. Helpful for understanding a situation and making objective decisions.

Pentagram Spread: Another Six Card spread laid out like a star. This one is more personal and good for a perspective on yourself or another being, or issues involving oneself. Can only use Steampunk Deck.

Celtic Wheel: Seven Card Spread helpful for understanding more serious issues of any kind or needing further insight.

Specials
Spooky Spread: 5 card spread themed around Halloween but can be used for any situation. Offered only during October.

Expansions: I can do extra cards if you feel an aspect of your reading needs to be expanded upon (eg an extra card placed on Present in the three card spread, up to 5 expansions per reading). These are considered extra and are not included in the base price but will be added on. See below for single card expansion price.

Prices
Other than treasure and gems on a 1:500 ratio, I am accepting items from my Wishlist. Items offered must equal the treasure price of the spread you ordered based on lowest AH price. If you wish to offer something more expensive as a tip then it would be welcomed as well. Just make mention of items you'd like to offer if you choose that. I do require payment before I do your reading, expansions can be paid during the card reading.

One card: 2kt or 4 gems
Three Card: 10kt or 20 gems
Six Cards: 20kt or 40 gems
Seven Cards: 30kt or 60 gems

Spooky Spread: 15kt or 30 gems
Single card expansion: +1kt or 2 gems

Discounts
  • 25% Discount for Ice Flight members
  • 50% Discount for matching flights during holiday times (e.g. Water Flight during Wavecrest Saturnalia)
  • free single or three card spread for newbies within 15 days of a registration window.

Spreads
One Card Wonder: A single card is drawn. You can have a basic question attached to this one, or none at all. Good for quick answers, fortune, and for meditation.

Threefold Spread: Three cards are laid out side by side. Often the cards represent Past, Present and Future.

Celtic Cross: Six card spread laid out in a cross. Helpful for understanding a situation and making objective decisions.

Pentagram Spread: Another Six Card spread laid out like a star. This one is more personal and good for a perspective on yourself or another being, or issues involving oneself. Can only use Steampunk Deck.

Celtic Wheel: Seven Card Spread helpful for understanding more serious issues of any kind or needing further insight.

Specials
Spooky Spread: 5 card spread themed around Halloween but can be used for any situation. Offered only during October.

Expansions: I can do extra cards if you feel an aspect of your reading needs to be expanded upon (eg an extra card placed on Present in the three card spread, up to 5 expansions per reading). These are considered extra and are not included in the base price but will be added on. See below for single card expansion price.

Prices
Other than treasure and gems on a 1:500 ratio, I am accepting items from my Wishlist. Items offered must equal the treasure price of the spread you ordered based on lowest AH price. If you wish to offer something more expensive as a tip then it would be welcomed as well. Just make mention of items you'd like to offer if you choose that. I do require payment before I do your reading, expansions can be paid during the card reading.

One card: 2kt or 4 gems
Three Card: 10kt or 20 gems
Six Cards: 20kt or 40 gems
Seven Cards: 30kt or 60 gems

Spooky Spread: 15kt or 30 gems
Single card expansion: +1kt or 2 gems

Discounts
  • 25% Discount for Ice Flight members
  • 50% Discount for matching flights during holiday times (e.g. Water Flight during Wavecrest Saturnalia)
  • free single or three card spread for newbies within 15 days of a registration window.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#1835102]Intro/General Info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#19492841]Spreads/Pricing[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#19492842]Order Form/Slots[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#19492844]Pinglist/Affiliates[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#19492845]Testimonials[/url] [color=#24afe8][size=5][b]Order Form[/b][/size][/color][/center] Just copy, paste and fill out this form in a post to this thread, and I'll get back to you asap to confirm your order before payment. [code] @IvyKirax [b]Name[/b]: (who am I doing the reading for? You do not need to give out real names, just mention their status in relation to you if it is someone else.) [b]Type of Spread[/b]: (See available spreads above) [b]Deck to use[/b]: ( Steampunk, Shapeshifters, Dragonfae, or Random) [b]Question/Advice needed[/b]: [b]Details[/b]: (Background information on your situation. Vague details are ok. I don't need to know every little thing, just important points. I do accept PM details if you prefer) [b]Total Price/Offer[/b]: [/code] Example: @IvyKirax [b]Name[/b]: IvyKirax [b]Type of Spread[/b]: Threefold [b]Deck to use[/b]: Dragonfae [b]Question/Advice needed[/b]: What can I do to become creative again? [b]Details[/b]: I've hit an artist block and need some suggestion or way forward [b]Total Price/Offer[/b]: 10k treasure [center][color=#24afe8][size=5][b]Slots[/b][/size][/color][/center] [i][b]One card :[/b][/i] 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) [i][b]Three Cards:[/b][/i] 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) [i][b]Six Cards:[/b][/i] 1) 2) 3) [i][b]Seven Cards:[/b][/i] 1) [i][b]Special Spreads:[/b][/i] 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
Just copy, paste and fill out this form in a post to this thread, and I'll get back to you asap to confirm your order before payment.
Code:
@IvyKirax [b]Name[/b]: (who am I doing the reading for? You do not need to give out real names, just mention their status in relation to you if it is someone else.) [b]Type of Spread[/b]: (See available spreads above) [b]Deck to use[/b]: ( Steampunk, Shapeshifters, Dragonfae, or Random) [b]Question/Advice needed[/b]: [b]Details[/b]: (Background information on your situation. Vague details are ok. I don't need to know every little thing, just important points. I do accept PM details if you prefer) [b]Total Price/Offer[/b]:
Example:
@IvyKirax
Name: IvyKirax
Type of Spread: Threefold
Deck to use: Dragonfae
Question/Advice needed: What can I do to become creative again?
Details: I've hit an artist block and need some suggestion or way forward
Total Price/Offer: 10k treasure

Slots
One card :
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Three Cards:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Six Cards:
1)
2)
3)

Seven Cards:
1)

Special Spreads:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#1835102]Intro/General Info[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#19492841]Spreads/Pricing[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#19492842]Order Form/Slots[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#19492844]Pinglist/Affiliates[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#19492845]Testimonials[/url] [color=#24afe8][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size][/color] @Munakata [color=#24afe8][size=5][b]Affiliates[/b][/size][/color] Do you own an FR Tarot shop and want to become affiliates? Let me know and I'll add your banner! My Banner [code][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#1835102][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ORKhHwa.png[/IMG][/URL][/code] [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#1835102][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ORKhHwa.png[/IMG][/URL] ~~~~ [/center]

Pinglist
@Munakata

Affiliates
Do you own an FR Tarot shop and want to become affiliates? Let me know and I'll add your banner!

My Banner
Code:
[URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1835102#1835102][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ORKhHwa.png[/IMG][/URL]
ORKhHwa.png

~~~~

Testimonials

"I have experienced several readings done by Ivy over the years. They’ve helped me sort out some emotional messes I’ve had to deal with and other times they’ve helped me find the right path to take. Her readings have always gave me new insight and the cards always seem to ‘know’ the situation sometimes emphasizing key points that have happened. With enough foresight and careful planning her readings can help give you a new view on anything troubling you." - Hakuzo

"This was my first tarot reading, and I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but Ivy did an amazing job! Her interpretation was detailed, and observations accurate. I received a clear overall picture of my situation, and was able to put things into perspective regarding what paths I can take. Thank you!" - Anonymous

"Honestly, I really love all of it, and it really hit home! I mean really hit home. I began reading the Morgan le Fey card and just started bawling because it's so true, especially the part about wanting to hide away and shut everything out. I really hope some healing will come soon!" - Ammut

"Thank you so much! This is, quite honestly, the best reading I've ever had in answer to my question. You've helped me a lot!" - Afire

"I really enjoyed my tarot reading, and I was pleasantly surprised to see how detailed each card was in its analysis. In addition to the interpretation of each card, a deatailed overview/analysis of each card pulled (in and of itself) was given for further perusal. It was amusing how well the reading seemed to call me out on my indicisiveness given how I already have my mind made up (which fit me to a T as, even when I'm 'sure' about something, I still think over it again and again)." - Serelinda

"That was such a cool read, and it helped! Thanks a lot for doing this for me. It's insane to me how you pulled that card at random, nice." - LostArtorias

Successful Readings: 22

Testimonials

"I have experienced several readings done by Ivy over the years. They’ve helped me sort out some emotional messes I’ve had to deal with and other times they’ve helped me find the right path to take. Her readings have always gave me new insight and the cards always seem to ‘know’ the situation sometimes emphasizing key points that have happened. With enough foresight and careful planning her readings can help give you a new view on anything troubling you." - Hakuzo

"This was my first tarot reading, and I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but Ivy did an amazing job! Her interpretation was detailed, and observations accurate. I received a clear overall picture of my situation, and was able to put things into perspective regarding what paths I can take. Thank you!" - Anonymous

"Honestly, I really love all of it, and it really hit home! I mean really hit home. I began reading the Morgan le Fey card and just started bawling because it's so true, especially the part about wanting to hide away and shut everything out. I really hope some healing will come soon!" - Ammut

"Thank you so much! This is, quite honestly, the best reading I've ever had in answer to my question. You've helped me a lot!" - Afire

"I really enjoyed my tarot reading, and I was pleasantly surprised to see how detailed each card was in its analysis. In addition to the interpretation of each card, a deatailed overview/analysis of each card pulled (in and of itself) was given for further perusal. It was amusing how well the reading seemed to call me out on my indicisiveness given how I already have my mind made up (which fit me to a T as, even when I'm 'sure' about something, I still think over it again and again)." - Serelinda

"That was such a cool read, and it helped! Thanks a lot for doing this for me. It's insane to me how you pulled that card at random, nice." - LostArtorias

Successful Readings: 22
Now officially Open! ^^
Now officially Open! ^^
@IvyKirax
Name:Myself, Yara
Type of Spread: Celtic Wheel
Deck to use: Random
Question/Advice needed: Love, general
Details:I prefer to PM you the details if you don't mind :)
Total Price/Offer: 30k plus tip, am I right?
@IvyKirax
Name:Myself, Yara
Type of Spread: Celtic Wheel
Deck to use: Random
Question/Advice needed: Love, general
Details:I prefer to PM you the details if you don't mind :)
Total Price/Offer: 30k plus tip, am I right?
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Yara Everything looks pretty good, and yeah feel free to PM me details along with payment ^^ I'll go ahead and mark down your name.
@Yara Everything looks pretty good, and yeah feel free to PM me details along with payment ^^ I'll go ahead and mark down your name.
friendly bump for a fellow icicle
friendly bump for a fellow icicle
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@IvyKirax
Name: Myself!
Type of Spread: Power of Three
Deck to use: Random)
Question/Advice needed: General
Details:Just a general reading ^.^
Total Price/Offer: 37500 + tip( I think?)
@IvyKirax
Name: Myself!
Type of Spread: Power of Three
Deck to use: Random)
Question/Advice needed: General
Details:Just a general reading ^.^
Total Price/Offer: 37500 + tip( I think?)
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6