Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mystic Rose Tarot Shop -five slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm putting this here because I fail to see another forum where it might fit better. Tarot reading is, after all, a creative effort.

My name is Raine, I'm 38, and obviously if you're looking at this thread then you're interested (a little at least) in a tarot reading. This is my deck. It's the shape-shifter tarot. I've had it for 18 years. It's the only deck I use and it works perfectly for me. I've had a shop on Gaiaonline for about 4 years in one form or another and it was quite busy. I hope to do as well here but maybe not as crazy busy as the other shop...maybe. XD

I'm here to offer you a tarot reading of your choice. I also offer sound advice and dream interpretation. You can select from the list below. If tarot offends you, please leave now. If not, feel free to post your orders here or PM with questions. If you have any questions you can post them here, too. (About what tarot is, what it is I do, etc)
I'm putting this here because I fail to see another forum where it might fit better. Tarot reading is, after all, a creative effort.

My name is Raine, I'm 38, and obviously if you're looking at this thread then you're interested (a little at least) in a tarot reading. This is my deck. It's the shape-shifter tarot. I've had it for 18 years. It's the only deck I use and it works perfectly for me. I've had a shop on Gaiaonline for about 4 years in one form or another and it was quite busy. I hope to do as well here but maybe not as crazy busy as the other shop...maybe. XD

I'm here to offer you a tarot reading of your choice. I also offer sound advice and dream interpretation. You can select from the list below. If tarot offends you, please leave now. If not, feel free to post your orders here or PM with questions. If you have any questions you can post them here, too. (About what tarot is, what it is I do, etc)
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Price List:
Prices are set next to their spreads. Any order may become a bribe spot. Bribes are guaranteed completed within 24 hours of order. Just indicate a bribe in the order form below. Bribes generally need to be worth more than the reading would be normally...

Small spreads (5 cards or less) - 20k
These spreads are good for short answer questions such as an immediate life direction, a simple love life dilemma, etc

Medium Spreads (6 to 10 cards) - 50k
These spreads provide more information while still keeping things relatively simple. Examples are the Celtic Cross layout. These readings are good for a little more depth of an answer while still keeping things pretty simple.

Large Spreads (11-15 cards) - 100k
The reason these lay outs cost this much is because you will be getting a weighted answer to your question based on past, present, and future factors. They take a while for me to do, thus the larger price tag. These are for questions where you need more than your average short answer. Usually reserved for more complicated questions like a prolonged life path, in depth love question, etc

Very Large Spreads (16+ cards) - Bribe Only
The reason these are bribe only is because these lay outs are very in depth and take a lot of time and energy. These reading take a while to compose but provide a lot of useful information

Dream Interpretation
I have a lot of experience interpreting dreams and am happy to help you in any way I can. If you would like me to help with a dream that is troubling you please PM me, since I know dreams are often personal.

**NOTE - I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is rude to any guest of my thread or myself or to anyone who is generally just a sucky person. Heck, I even reserve the right to refuse a reading to you just because. (though normally I have a reason)
Price List:
Prices are set next to their spreads. Any order may become a bribe spot. Bribes are guaranteed completed within 24 hours of order. Just indicate a bribe in the order form below. Bribes generally need to be worth more than the reading would be normally...

Small spreads (5 cards or less) - 20k
These spreads are good for short answer questions such as an immediate life direction, a simple love life dilemma, etc

Medium Spreads (6 to 10 cards) - 50k
These spreads provide more information while still keeping things relatively simple. Examples are the Celtic Cross layout. These readings are good for a little more depth of an answer while still keeping things pretty simple.

Large Spreads (11-15 cards) - 100k
The reason these lay outs cost this much is because you will be getting a weighted answer to your question based on past, present, and future factors. They take a while for me to do, thus the larger price tag. These are for questions where you need more than your average short answer. Usually reserved for more complicated questions like a prolonged life path, in depth love question, etc

Very Large Spreads (16+ cards) - Bribe Only
The reason these are bribe only is because these lay outs are very in depth and take a lot of time and energy. These reading take a while to compose but provide a lot of useful information

Dream Interpretation
I have a lot of experience interpreting dreams and am happy to help you in any way I can. If you would like me to help with a dream that is troubling you please PM me, since I know dreams are often personal.

**NOTE - I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is rude to any guest of my thread or myself or to anyone who is generally just a sucky person. Heck, I even reserve the right to refuse a reading to you just because. (though normally I have a reason)
[b]Order Forms:[/b] (Please fill out completely in thread. DO NOT PM THEM! You can PM your question if you prefer not to share that in thread, but please do fill out the order form here.) Please do not ask specific questions like will I marry (insert person here)? What you'll get is a reading about the type of person you will be compatible with which may or may not be the person you specified. Anyway, you might end up disappointed. Keeping things open allows a good place to start and can grow more specific as the reading progresses. [code][color=orange][b]Name:[/b][/color] [color=orange][b]Birthday:[/b][/color] [color=orange][b]Astrological sign:[/b][/color] (If you know it) [color=orange][b]Your Layout:[/b][/color] (small, medium, large, very large) [color=orange][b]Is This A Bribe?[/b]:[/color] [color=orange][b]Bribe Amount:[/b][/color] (leave blank if not a bribe) [color=orange][b]Your Category:[/b][/color] (Love, success, future, past, etc) [color=orange][b]Anything specific I should know?[/b][/color] [b][color=orange]Tip:[/color][/b] (definitely not required) [b][color=orange] Total amount due:[/color][/b][/code]
Order Forms:

(Please fill out completely in thread. DO NOT PM THEM! You can PM your question if you prefer not to share that in thread, but please do fill out the order form here.) Please do not ask specific questions like will I marry (insert person here)? What you'll get is a reading about the type of person you will be compatible with which may or may not be the person you specified. Anyway, you might end up disappointed. Keeping things open allows a good place to start and can grow more specific as the reading progresses.
Code:
[color=orange][b]Name:[/b][/color] [color=orange][b]Birthday:[/b][/color] [color=orange][b]Astrological sign:[/b][/color] (If you know it) [color=orange][b]Your Layout:[/b][/color] (small, medium, large, very large) [color=orange][b]Is This A Bribe?[/b]:[/color] [color=orange][b]Bribe Amount:[/b][/color] (leave blank if not a bribe) [color=orange][b]Your Category:[/b][/color] (Love, success, future, past, etc) [color=orange][b]Anything specific I should know?[/b][/color] [b][color=orange]Tip:[/color][/b] (definitely not required) [b][color=orange] Total amount due:[/color][/b]
Bribe Slots
I adore bribes. If there's something you need to know right this minute I would suggest bribing me into immediate action. Otherwise all readings are done at my leisure when I have time to do them. Bribe slots are guaranteed done within 24 hours of order placement/payment or the reading is free. See my wishlist below

Regular Slots

Wait List

As I complete Readings, old people will be replaced by new ones from the Wait List. Please be patient. I am only one woman! Thank you!
Bribe Slots
I adore bribes. If there's something you need to know right this minute I would suggest bribing me into immediate action. Otherwise all readings are done at my leisure when I have time to do them. Bribe slots are guaranteed done within 24 hours of order placement/payment or the reading is free. See my wishlist below

Regular Slots

Wait List

As I complete Readings, old people will be replaced by new ones from the Wait List. Please be patient. I am only one woman! Thank you!
Wish List:

A complete wishlist can be found HERE

Any Gene Scroll - these may be negotiated for multiple readings as necessary
Any of the Flourish Jewelry Pieces
Any Familiar I do not have in my bestiary, especially high worth familiars. Some may be negotiated for multiple readings as value dictates
Adult Exalt Fodder
Unhatched Eggs - any these may be negotiated for multiple readings as necessary
Art Trades - must provide examples of work. I am always willing to trade readings for art of characters.
Any Silk Apparel, especially prismatic and the white set
Holiday chests, any of them - This may be negotiated for several readings
Gilded Chests - This may be negotiated for several readings, depending on how many offered
Any of the Sylvan Apparel
Baldwin Stuff - Depending on the value and the need this can be more than one reading.
Sprites
Wish List:

A complete wishlist can be found HERE

Any Gene Scroll - these may be negotiated for multiple readings as necessary
Any of the Flourish Jewelry Pieces
Any Familiar I do not have in my bestiary, especially high worth familiars. Some may be negotiated for multiple readings as value dictates
Adult Exalt Fodder
Unhatched Eggs - any these may be negotiated for multiple readings as necessary
Art Trades - must provide examples of work. I am always willing to trade readings for art of characters.
Any Silk Apparel, especially prismatic and the white set
Holiday chests, any of them - This may be negotiated for several readings
Gilded Chests - This may be negotiated for several readings, depending on how many offered
Any of the Sylvan Apparel
Baldwin Stuff - Depending on the value and the need this can be more than one reading.
Sprites
Completed 37 awesome readings!

Testimonials:

"I just wanted to say thank you very much for the reading. I really appreciate it and it's been incredibly insightful--and accurate."

"Very interesting and is surprisingly accurate. Service was prompt; I didn't mind the small wait between my order and the reading. Would recommend if you want a different perspective on life and something to ponder."

"Thank you so much!!! It's actually kind of scary accurate! I'm sure you already know how good you are at reading, but thank you so much again! :) "

"I'm surprised about how scary accurate this is! I've been having a hard time with worrying way too much lately, so I feel like this helped me to finally decide to tone it down a bit."
Completed 37 awesome readings!

Testimonials:

"I just wanted to say thank you very much for the reading. I really appreciate it and it's been incredibly insightful--and accurate."

"Very interesting and is surprisingly accurate. Service was prompt; I didn't mind the small wait between my order and the reading. Would recommend if you want a different perspective on life and something to ponder."

"Thank you so much!!! It's actually kind of scary accurate! I'm sure you already know how good you are at reading, but thank you so much again! :) "

"I'm surprised about how scary accurate this is! I've been having a hard time with worrying way too much lately, so I feel like this helped me to finally decide to tone it down a bit."
Reserved
Reserved
OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
@ZaiaFantasy Hi there! I've only had tarot readings done once or twice and I've never really understood them entirely as someone entirely unconnected with anything spiritual, but the idea piques my interest. I've seen tarot readings being done on FR before and always wanted to get one, not really sure what to expect :) One of the testimonials there mentioned wanting a different perspective on life sounded really interesting; I'm sure I can apply this to my life in some way.

Name: Margo
Birthday: July 3
Astrological sign: Cancer
Your Layout: Medium, I think?
Is This A Bribe?: Nope
Bribe Amount:
Your Category: Success
Anything specific I should know? I'm not sure how in-depth I should go here! Ahh, sorry, really inexperienced. In terms of "success," my concern is regarding my career as an artist. I'm currently working as a freelance artist and am not sure whether to try to pursue an in-house job for monetary stability or keep doing freelance and have more freedom in what I do. I hope this isn't too specific ^^
Tip: Ahh I prefer to keep this private/after service rendered, but I will give you a tip. ^^

Total amount due:
20k + my tip

Do I pay before or after?
@ZaiaFantasy Hi there! I've only had tarot readings done once or twice and I've never really understood them entirely as someone entirely unconnected with anything spiritual, but the idea piques my interest. I've seen tarot readings being done on FR before and always wanted to get one, not really sure what to expect :) One of the testimonials there mentioned wanting a different perspective on life sounded really interesting; I'm sure I can apply this to my life in some way.

Name: Margo
Birthday: July 3
Astrological sign: Cancer
Your Layout: Medium, I think?
Is This A Bribe?: Nope
Bribe Amount:
Your Category: Success
Anything specific I should know? I'm not sure how in-depth I should go here! Ahh, sorry, really inexperienced. In terms of "success," my concern is regarding my career as an artist. I'm currently working as a freelance artist and am not sure whether to try to pursue an in-house job for monetary stability or keep doing freelance and have more freedom in what I do. I hope this isn't too specific ^^
Tip: Ahh I prefer to keep this private/after service rendered, but I will give you a tip. ^^

Total amount due:
20k + my tip

Do I pay before or after?
@mewiyev

Pay before in a PM. Tip after if you feel the need to. ^_^
@mewiyev

Pay before in a PM. Tip after if you feel the need to. ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10