Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [defunct] evocative prose - a lore shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@balaeniceps lovely girl! i'll drop you a line about details and such.
@balaeniceps lovely girl! i'll drop you a line about details and such.
i9DKKZe.png
x
i impulse wrote bios for 16 dragons so you could say i'm having a great time !
pls commission me i am very bored
i impulse wrote bios for 16 dragons so you could say i'm having a great time !
pls commission me i am very bored
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium I have a few that need lore but we are gonna start with this one. He seems to be a problem child. I've had 3 lore writers have trouble coming up with something including myself. I need lore to match up with his father's and mothers lore. Not perfectly of course, but something to tie him into them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37021781] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370218/37021781_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mercurium I have a few that need lore but we are gonna start with this one. He seems to be a problem child. I've had 3 lore writers have trouble coming up with something including myself. I need lore to match up with his father's and mothers lore. Not perfectly of course, but something to tie him into them.

37021781_350.png
tumblr_p2f7i4YEOB1wehfsgo1_400.png
@riasann1 he's a cutie! i have an idea or two - what length were you thinking?
@riasann1 he's a cutie! i have an idea or two - what length were you thinking?
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium I don't like restricting writers so much. So it's all just a matter of what you feel you can write on him.
@Mercurium I don't like restricting writers so much. So it's all just a matter of what you feel you can write on him.
@riasann1 sounds good! i'll get to working on him now then. :>
@riasann1 sounds good! i'll get to working on him now then. :>
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium sweet thanks
@Mercurium sweet thanks
~~
~~
i9DKKZe.png
x
I am looking for some lore for my dragon Ursae. She is going to be the Clan gatherer. This means she goes and searches for all of the clan's food. I would really like it if her lore could mention her love for exploration of the land and its resources. She travels all around sornieth in search of goods. Also, my dragon Nova is her adopted mother. So maybe something quick about them? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=21&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=72&auth=29fddc8974c8bc3d028c998a8f5068f084a5d2f2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @Mercurium Could you do 2 paragraphs?
I am looking for some lore for my dragon Ursae.

She is going to be the Clan gatherer. This means she goes and searches for all of the clan's food. I would really like it if her lore could mention her love for exploration of the land and its resources. She travels all around sornieth in search of goods. Also, my dragon Nova is her adopted mother. So maybe something quick about them?

dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=21&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=72&auth=29fddc8974c8bc3d028c998a8f5068f084a5d2f2&dummyext=prev.png

@Mercurium

Could you do 2 paragraphs?
@plumberry hi! 'course i can do that for you :> it'll run you 20k! i'll send you a message when she's all finished.
@plumberry hi! 'course i can do that for you :> it'll run you 20k! i'll send you a message when she's all finished.
i9DKKZe.png
x
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17