Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [defunct] evocative prose - a lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Mercurium - oh, gosh, you're good.

I'm about to be in the market for lore for, like, my entire lair - well, for some value of 'my entire lair', flight reps don't count, but still like 30-35 dragons. I'm looking for each dragon to get about 250 words, so a total of 7500-8750, at which point it really makes a difference whether you'd charge at the short piece rate or the long one - a million treasure I can just do, nearly five million I'll need to think about.

Would you be interested in the project? What would you want for it? (I also have some retired items I'd be willing to part with, if you're interested in those; I'll be compiling a list soonish.)
@Mercurium - oh, gosh, you're good.

I'm about to be in the market for lore for, like, my entire lair - well, for some value of 'my entire lair', flight reps don't count, but still like 30-35 dragons. I'm looking for each dragon to get about 250 words, so a total of 7500-8750, at which point it really makes a difference whether you'd charge at the short piece rate or the long one - a million treasure I can just do, nearly five million I'll need to think about.

Would you be interested in the project? What would you want for it? (I also have some retired items I'd be willing to part with, if you're interested in those; I'll be compiling a list soonish.)
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@adelenedawner

so the reason the long piece rate is in place is because more extended pieces take me a lot longer, just because of the inherently increased complexity of writing a thousand plus words. that many bios is nothing to sneeze at, but i'd definitely be willing to write for you at the lower rate!

i'm mostly interested in currency right now, just because i'm on so infrequently and i like doing silly whimsical things with my money, and non-liquid assets just don't have the same pull. that being said, i'd be willing to accept a few retired items for up to around half of the payment. i'd prefer straight retired over anything that cycles back in via spare inventory/notn, but it doesn't really make a difference to me.
@adelenedawner

so the reason the long piece rate is in place is because more extended pieces take me a lot longer, just because of the inherently increased complexity of writing a thousand plus words. that many bios is nothing to sneeze at, but i'd definitely be willing to write for you at the lower rate!

i'm mostly interested in currency right now, just because i'm on so infrequently and i like doing silly whimsical things with my money, and non-liquid assets just don't have the same pull. that being said, i'd be willing to accept a few retired items for up to around half of the payment. i'd prefer straight retired over anything that cycles back in via spare inventory/notn, but it doesn't really make a difference to me.
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium

Awesome! I can totally do a million in straight treasure, that's what I had earmarked for this anyway.

I've been really focused recently on getting them all art and I'd like to take a little break before I start in on the bio phase, but I'll bookmark this and swing back around in a week or two with more details, all right?
@Mercurium

Awesome! I can totally do a million in straight treasure, that's what I had earmarked for this anyway.

I've been really focused recently on getting them all art and I'd like to take a little break before I start in on the bio phase, but I'll bookmark this and swing back around in a week or two with more details, all right?
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@adelenedawner sure, sounds good!
@adelenedawner sure, sounds good!
i9DKKZe.png
x
hey hey now this is what dreams are made of
hey hey now this is what dreams are made of
i9DKKZe.png
x
~
~
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium

Could you write two sentences inspired by my clan? I enjoy bite-sized fiction, if that's something you still do. :) It'd go on this bio with other clan lore blurbs I've gotten. My clan is pretty much page 1-5 of my lair, and there's a short blurb on my profile too. Let me know if you need more information!

And I'll be paying in treasure!
@Mercurium

Could you write two sentences inspired by my clan? I enjoy bite-sized fiction, if that's something you still do. :) It'd go on this bio with other clan lore blurbs I've gotten. My clan is pretty much page 1-5 of my lair, and there's a short blurb on my profile too. Let me know if you need more information!

And I'll be paying in treasure!
fr%20rook.png
@rook hey! sure, i can do that. i really tend to write in denominations of 100, so if 10k would be cool with you i can have it over in a bit!
@rook hey! sure, i can do that. i really tend to write in denominations of 100, so if 10k would be cool with you i can have it over in a bit!
i9DKKZe.png
x
~~
~~
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium Hello! Could I possibly get a short-ish (800 words?) (Actual length doesn't matter too much to me!) (Write as much or as little as you want, and I'll pay it), cute kind of interaction between these two dragons? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13876478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138765/13876478_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14237552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142376/14237552_350.png[/img] [/url] There's a HUGE amount about them in their bios! I don't really have any specifics on what I'd like it to be about, but I do want it to be on the cuter side!
@Mercurium

Hello! Could I possibly get a short-ish (800 words?) (Actual length doesn't matter too much to me!) (Write as much or as little as you want, and I'll pay it), cute kind of interaction between these two dragons?

13876478_350.png

14237552_350.png

There's a HUGE amount about them in their bios! I don't really have any specifics on what I'd like it to be about, but I do want it to be on the cuter side!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17