Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [defunct] evocative prose - a lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Mercurium

OH BOY. All of the bios need to be able to fit inside the bio templates that they have already on them. Not sure how many words that is, but it's basically two average sized paragraphs :]

Here we go XD

I am willing to pay whatever this all adds up to, and I'm willing to wait as long as necessary <3 Having most of my lore done is totally worth it!

You're gonna HAAATE me after all this XD

Dragons that need bios rewritten/redone (have poorly written bios by me for general info and such) :
- Enekpe
- Harmony
- Elise
- Shiver
- Temeraire
- Gorthorn
- Raja

Dragons that need bios written from scratch(feel free to add on things that you think of in terms of ideas for them. I won't mind!) :
- Xerion
---- He is a patient and generous dragon that adores magic and sorcery. He often trains the younger magically inclined dragons in the clan, and is a really encouraging teacher.
-Elata
---- She has a tiny info passage above her bio template
- PureGenTwo(supposed to be Bogwater but I still need to get a rename scroll lol)
---- I don't have much info on him. He's the clan's potion maker and is a really odd and mysterious dragon, and often makers strange comments that don't really make sense to anyone but himself.
- Unnamed (Chartreuse/Antique/Peridot male imperial)
---- While this g2 imp of mine has no name or any lore yet, he is to be the clan's record keeper, and he is an incredible writer on the side. He adores what he can create with a simple pen and piece of paper, often considering physical art to be a less creative form of expressing one's imagination (which quarrels with his mate, being an artist and also the next dragon on the list)
-Unnamed (Peridot/Antique/Peridot female nocturne g1)
---- She has no knowledge of her past, but she has a passion for painting and does so incredibly well, loving how she can turn a few berries and leaves into paint that creates life on a canvas. She's a perfectionist, hating when even the slightest drop on canvas is incorrect, spending extreme amounts of time fine-tuning her work.
-Lupin
---- "old grandpapa dragon," Lupin is a strong believer that raising the hatchlings is the most important job in the clan, since one day those hatchlings will be the ones running the clan. He trains them how to fight and defend themselves, as well as how to read and write. He's a super sweet dragon at heart.
- Nefereti
---- She is another member of my hunting pack of wildclaws, and she is a master of stealth and deception. She has a really dark outlook on life, and is really reckless with her actions in a fight because of it. She also has absolutely no mercy. Doesn't matter how young or cute it is. If the pack/clan is hungry and it's food, it will fall by her claw.
- Unnamed (fiery male PC in a skin)
---- This guy is the clan's blacksmith/chef. He's extremely flirtatious as well... and that's really all i have on him. Feel free to make up whateeeeever you want about him XD
@Mercurium

OH BOY. All of the bios need to be able to fit inside the bio templates that they have already on them. Not sure how many words that is, but it's basically two average sized paragraphs :]

Here we go XD

I am willing to pay whatever this all adds up to, and I'm willing to wait as long as necessary <3 Having most of my lore done is totally worth it!

You're gonna HAAATE me after all this XD

Dragons that need bios rewritten/redone (have poorly written bios by me for general info and such) :
- Enekpe
- Harmony
- Elise
- Shiver
- Temeraire
- Gorthorn
- Raja

Dragons that need bios written from scratch(feel free to add on things that you think of in terms of ideas for them. I won't mind!) :
- Xerion
---- He is a patient and generous dragon that adores magic and sorcery. He often trains the younger magically inclined dragons in the clan, and is a really encouraging teacher.
-Elata
---- She has a tiny info passage above her bio template
- PureGenTwo(supposed to be Bogwater but I still need to get a rename scroll lol)
---- I don't have much info on him. He's the clan's potion maker and is a really odd and mysterious dragon, and often makers strange comments that don't really make sense to anyone but himself.
- Unnamed (Chartreuse/Antique/Peridot male imperial)
---- While this g2 imp of mine has no name or any lore yet, he is to be the clan's record keeper, and he is an incredible writer on the side. He adores what he can create with a simple pen and piece of paper, often considering physical art to be a less creative form of expressing one's imagination (which quarrels with his mate, being an artist and also the next dragon on the list)
-Unnamed (Peridot/Antique/Peridot female nocturne g1)
---- She has no knowledge of her past, but she has a passion for painting and does so incredibly well, loving how she can turn a few berries and leaves into paint that creates life on a canvas. She's a perfectionist, hating when even the slightest drop on canvas is incorrect, spending extreme amounts of time fine-tuning her work.
-Lupin
---- "old grandpapa dragon," Lupin is a strong believer that raising the hatchlings is the most important job in the clan, since one day those hatchlings will be the ones running the clan. He trains them how to fight and defend themselves, as well as how to read and write. He's a super sweet dragon at heart.
- Nefereti
---- She is another member of my hunting pack of wildclaws, and she is a master of stealth and deception. She has a really dark outlook on life, and is really reckless with her actions in a fight because of it. She also has absolutely no mercy. Doesn't matter how young or cute it is. If the pack/clan is hungry and it's food, it will fall by her claw.
- Unnamed (fiery male PC in a skin)
---- This guy is the clan's blacksmith/chef. He's extremely flirtatious as well... and that's really all i have on him. Feel free to make up whateeeeever you want about him XD
ftvgnRY.png
@servine poked around your bio templates, and it shouldn't be too bad! :'D i'll start feeling these out some more tonight, so expect the first few to be done in a couple days! i'll keep you up-to-date as well, so in terms of edits/direction changes/any new ideas, feel free to just let me know~

edit: also, in regards to those longer pieces sometimes included after the bio template, would you like reworks of those at all? it would probably take a while, but if you do want those, i'm up to it!
@servine poked around your bio templates, and it shouldn't be too bad! :'D i'll start feeling these out some more tonight, so expect the first few to be done in a couple days! i'll keep you up-to-date as well, so in terms of edits/direction changes/any new ideas, feel free to just let me know~

edit: also, in regards to those longer pieces sometimes included after the bio template, would you like reworks of those at all? it would probably take a while, but if you do want those, i'm up to it!
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium

Thanks so much for being willing to do this! I've wanted to invest in lore for like.. ALL of my dragons for awhile now, and then found your shop and fell in love! :3

I can pay you for each bio as you finish, so you get the feeling of reward as you go along haha! :]
@Mercurium

Thanks so much for being willing to do this! I've wanted to invest in lore for like.. ALL of my dragons for awhile now, and then found your shop and fell in love! :3

I can pay you for each bio as you finish, so you get the feeling of reward as you go along haha! :]
ftvgnRY.png
@Mercurium

Oh, nope! I really like those that are there, so those are fine <3 Thanks for offering though!
@Mercurium

Oh, nope! I really like those that are there, so those are fine <3 Thanks for offering though!
ftvgnRY.png
@servine that works out great for me, and thank you so much for your kind words <3 i'll get working!
@servine that works out great for me, and thank you so much for your kind words <3 i'll get working!
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium

Hey, do you have a general price that this might end up being? I don't wanna go on a buying spree by accident and somehow go below what I need to pay you lol. (granted i still have thousands of gems left, but that means nothing because i just spent 1500 gems on a piece of art)
@Mercurium

Hey, do you have a general price that this might end up being? I don't wanna go on a buying spree by accident and somehow go below what I need to pay you lol. (granted i still have thousands of gems left, but that means nothing because i just spent 1500 gems on a piece of art)
ftvgnRY.png
@Servine I've got a couple laid out, and it'll probably end up around 20k per, so around 300k, give or take? :') I'll message you what I've finished later tonight as well, haha.
@Servine I've got a couple laid out, and it'll probably end up around 20k per, so around 300k, give or take? :') I'll message you what I've finished later tonight as well, haha.
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium

Oh, heck I can do that. I'll give you 500kt for it all, but in gems, if that's okay with you? :]
@Mercurium

Oh, heck I can do that. I'll give you 500kt for it all, but in gems, if that's okay with you? :]
ftvgnRY.png
@servine oh, gosh, absolutely! i've got no problem with that :') sending these finished ones your way as soon as i touch them up~
@servine oh, gosh, absolutely! i've got no problem with that :') sending these finished ones your way as soon as i touch them up~
i9DKKZe.png
x
~
~
i9DKKZe.png
x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17