Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [defunct] evocative prose - a lore shop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Mercurium
Ah, alright. Thank you for letting me know. Good luck with school!
@Mercurium
Ah, alright. Thank you for letting me know. Good luck with school!
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
badabing
spring break is here boys and girls
and i am having a good time

(ps will take very longform pieces oh boy!)

whoops - closing now since it looks like i've got a pretty complex piece coming up!
badabing
spring break is here boys and girls
and i am having a good time

(ps will take very longform pieces oh boy!)

whoops - closing now since it looks like i've got a pretty complex piece coming up!
i9DKKZe.png
x
oh no i didnt even know you were open ; _ ;
oh no i didnt even know you were open ; _ ;
opening up again, mainly for usd but i'll take a commission or two for shorter bios!

(and, psst, @mareanie - oh no D: sorry you missed me! i wasn't open for a very long time because i picked up a pretty lengthy/complicated commission and i wanted to be able to focus on that. but i'll hopefully be open for a bit now, and you can feel free to dm me if you have a shorter request :'D)
opening up again, mainly for usd but i'll take a commission or two for shorter bios!

(and, psst, @mareanie - oh no D: sorry you missed me! i wasn't open for a very long time because i picked up a pretty lengthy/complicated commission and i wanted to be able to focus on that. but i'll hopefully be open for a bit now, and you can feel free to dm me if you have a shorter request :'D)
i9DKKZe.png
x
[s]Could I reserve a slot for a shorter bio while I figure out the details? ^_^;;;[/s] I would like to order 300 words for this gal if that's ok! She's currently going around with a cursed amphora/"soul stealer" and, uh, stealing dragon's souls. Is really a Seelie fairy who usurped a dragon's body, calls herself a Keyseeker and wants to tear open the veil between their worlds if that helps any. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49599194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495992/49599194_350.png[/img] [/url]
Could I reserve a slot for a shorter bio while I figure out the details? ^_^;;;

I would like to order 300 words for this gal if that's ok! She's currently going around with a cursed amphora/"soul stealer" and, uh, stealing dragon's souls. Is really a Seelie fairy who usurped a dragon's body, calls herself a Keyseeker and wants to tear open the veil between their worlds if that helps any.

49599194_350.png
JBEajtP.gif
@Mercurium oh no, I totally understand ;v; I'm glad you're back!! I'll dm you right now if you still have a currency slot? otherwise I'll come back once I can spare some USD
@Mercurium oh no, I totally understand ;v; I'm glad you're back!! I'll dm you right now if you still have a currency slot? otherwise I'll come back once I can spare some USD
@quintillion first of all, awesome. second - definitely! i'll get started on that now :D

@mareanie dm me! i can squeeze in another spot
@quintillion first of all, awesome. second - definitely! i'll get started on that now :D

@mareanie dm me! i can squeeze in another spot
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium tysm! i really am glad you've reopened and i hope everything is well :3 time to shower u with currency again [emoji=coatl winking]
@Mercurium tysm! i really am glad you've reopened and i hope everything is well :3

time to shower u with currency again
hey it's me again :>

one slot open for currency (piece must be 1k words or less) & ~unlimited~ (but basically one) slot open for USD :D
hey it's me again :>

one slot open for currency (piece must be 1k words or less) & ~unlimited~ (but basically one) slot open for USD :D
i9DKKZe.png
x
bump :>
bump :>
i9DKKZe.png
x
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17