Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nope!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UjbkIQH.jpg[/img][/center] Hello, welcome to my "Writing Songs For Dragons" shop. My name is Tadi, and I would like to thank you first off for showing an interest in something I have dreamed of doing for awhile. I truly enjoy writing and being able to do something I love and make a sweet short/long song for you makes me a pretty happy lady! Secondly, I would like to explain the format oddity that is my shop! Anything that happens to be written in [size=4][color=#9de1b6]this color[/color][/size] is me talking! While anything in [size=4][color=#FF0000]this color[/color][/size] Is my fateful friend Nassir! What's that? I forgot to add the color to this explanation..? Oops! Well, don't worry Nassir will remind me through the rest of this first post here! My bad! [columns][size=4][color=#9de1b6]"Anyways how about I explain myself a little better? This shop creates unique and special songs just for you! Unfortunately, I can't carry a tune to save my life, and making music to fit the songs is beyond my knowledge I do give you free range with what to do with the song once you buy it. Just please give me credit somehow."[/color][/size][nextcol][img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a533/Gosuto/Artsy%20stuffy%20stuffs/Tadi_zpsrs5qjutp.png[/img] [size=2]Art by: GosutoGhost[/size][/columns] Promo code: First buy, please add this promo code into the payment option so long as this is the first song you have bought from this shop. This slices the price down into a solid 5k no matter the style, dragons, or length you decide on. Tips: They are not necessary and please don't feel obligated to give one, it's totally cool. <3 [center][size=5]Payment method: Treasure, Gems, or Items.[/size] Treasure- 10k-25k Gems- 1:600 Items- (Only accepted by lowest AH buy price, any food items need a 20x stack or more.) [item=Black Masked Lovebird][item=Lovebird][item=Cyan Cockatoo][item=Red-Crested Tweeter][item=Zalis][item=Paradise Zalis][/center] CURRENTLY SEEKING ALL/ANY ROGUE ITEMS Note to me: Retof has 2 free song spots, Emordnilap has 1 free song spots. [center][size=5]Slots are now [b]OPEN[/size][/b] 1.) Emordnilap 2.) Open 3.) Open [/center] [columns][img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a533/Gosuto/Artsy%20stuffy%20stuffs/Tadi2_zpsoebn6smy.png[/img] [size=3]Art by: GosutoGhost[/size][nextcol][size=4][color=#FF0000]"Ahem, now that you have finished reading the above... I would like to go over a few rules with you. Please read all the rules, I know they are boring and no fun but it helps me keep this shop nice and organized."[/color][/size][/columns] [center][size=5]Rules[/size] 1.) Please be kind 2.) Provide enough detail for your dragon or dragons so I can get a song that fits them! 3.) Follow directions on the fill out card itself. 4.) Please credit me in some way. :3 5.) Do not re-sell. 6.) If you want to sing it or have someone who wants to please get my permission first. I have no problem with this but I would like to know mostly so I can see it too! <3 7.) Payment will only be taken once the work is done! 8.) If you are planning to use someone else's dragon in the song with yours I need their permission.[/center] [columns][img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a533/Gosuto/Artsy%20stuffy%20stuffs/Tadi2_zpsoebn6smy.png[/img] [size=3]Art by: GosutoGhost[/size][nextcol][size=4][color=#FF0000]"Also, a side note, while the shop does say 'writing songs for dragons' I am sure Tadi will soon be branching out to original characters that have been .created by you. We will add this in when it becomes available but this will only be added if people show an interest in having songs for their OC's done."[/color][/size][/columns] [center][quote = Fill out card ][size=4]@Tadi Your username/user ID: Name of dragon/dragons and image link: Style you want (Sad/happy,Left/Right style, Male/Feamle style, If you want a different style just give me detail on how you want it written): Payment method: Length of poem/song:[/size][/quote][/center] [center][u](Please space out the information so it makes it easier for me to read, thank you!)[/u][/center] [columns][color=#9de1b6]"Whats that? You want to sponsor me as an affiliate?! Wow, that means the world to me! Please use this banner made by the amazing Johan and let me know what I can use to sponsor you too!"[/color][nextcol][img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a533/Gosuto/Artsy%20stuffy%20stuffs/Tadi_zpsrs5qjutp.png[/img] [size=2]Art by: GosutoGhost[/size][/columns] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1819374][img]http://i.imgur.com/uXMnP9P.png[/img][/url]
UjbkIQH.jpg

Hello, welcome to my "Writing Songs For Dragons" shop. My name is Tadi, and I would like to thank you first off for showing an interest in something I have dreamed of doing for awhile. I truly enjoy writing and being able to do something I love and make a sweet short/long song for you makes me a pretty happy lady! Secondly, I would like to explain the format oddity that is my shop! Anything that happens to be written in this color is me talking! While anything in this color Is my fateful friend Nassir! What's that? I forgot to add the color to this explanation..? Oops! Well, don't worry Nassir will remind me through the rest of this first post here! My bad!
"Anyways how about I explain myself a little better? This shop creates unique and special songs just for you! Unfortunately, I can't carry a tune to save my life, and making music to fit the songs is beyond my knowledge I do give you free range with what to do with the song once you buy it. Just please give me credit somehow." Tadi_zpsrs5qjutp.png
Art by: GosutoGhost

Promo code: First buy, please add this promo code into the payment option so long as this is the first song you have bought from this shop. This slices the price down into a solid 5k no matter the style, dragons, or length you decide on.

Tips: They are not necessary and please don't feel obligated to give one, it's totally cool. <3

Payment method: Treasure, Gems, or Items.
Treasure- 10k-25k
Gems- 1:600
Items- (Only accepted by lowest AH buy price, any food items need a 20x stack or more.)
Black Masked Lovebird Lovebird Cyan Cockatoo Red-Crested Tweeter Zalis Paradise Zalis
CURRENTLY SEEKING ALL/ANY ROGUE ITEMS

Note to me: Retof has 2 free song spots, Emordnilap has 1 free song spots.
Slots are now OPEN
1.) Emordnilap
2.) Open
3.) Open
Tadi2_zpsoebn6smy.png
"Ahem, now that you have finished reading the above... I would like to go over a few rules with you. Please read all the rules, I know they are boring and no fun but it helps me keep this shop nice and organized."

Rules
1.) Please be kind

2.) Provide enough detail for your dragon or dragons so I can get a song that fits them!

3.) Follow directions on the fill out card itself.

4.) Please credit me in some way. :3

5.) Do not re-sell.

6.) If you want to sing it or have someone who wants to please get my permission first. I have no problem with this but I would like to know mostly so I can see it too! <3

7.) Payment will only be taken once the work is done!

8.) If you are planning to use someone else's dragon in the song with yours I need their permission.
Tadi2_zpsoebn6smy.png
"Also, a side note, while the shop does say 'writing songs for dragons' I am sure Tadi will soon be branching out to original characters that have been .created by you. We will add this in when it becomes available but this will only be added if people show an interest in having songs for their OC's done."
Fill out card wrote:
@Tadi
Your username/user ID:
Name of dragon/dragons and image link:
Style you want (Sad/happy,Left/Right style, Male/Feamle style, If you want a different style just give me detail on how you want it written):
Payment method:
Length of poem/song:
(Please space out the information so it makes it easier for me to read, thank you!)
"Whats that? You want to sponsor me as an affiliate?! Wow, that means the world to me! Please use this banner made by the amazing Johan and let me know what I can use to sponsor you too!" Tadi_zpsrs5qjutp.png

uXMnP9P.png
kDn4On5.png
Ping Lists
Emordnilap Retof

WhiteList: Aurorasky, Emordnilap

BlackList:
Ping Lists
Emordnilap Retof

WhiteList: Aurorasky, Emordnilap

BlackList:
kDn4On5.png
Example pieces: Songs

Song for @Aurorasky for her dragons Spectrum & Radiance. (Spectrum left, Radiance right.) Style 1
I may not enjoy insanity,
I may not be the best fit.
I may not be the one for you,
but I'm going to try to stick.

The crazy look in your eye gives me chills....
The way you stalk around gives me thrills.~
What have you done you twisted woman?
Why do I feel this way?

What in the world are you thinking?
Why can't I step away?

I may not enjoy sanity,
You might not be the best fit.
You may not be the one for me,
but I'm going to make you stick.

My crazed little stare,
the way I work without care,
the insanity just spills right out!~
Why are you here looking at me,
watching the monster, I want to be?

Hey wait one minute lets try again,
I knew you once and before the change.
Maybe we can live our lives,
like we did before this fateful.... night~

You may be insane
but I like it that way,
and I'm not all sure why...
Still I find myself
locked in your graze
staring eye to eye.

What in the world am I doing?
Why am I risking it all?

Now wait just a minute I’m not going to change,
not until I’m done with our fun little game
face it, my dear, the woman you knew is no longer here!
I walk with my head held high,
Not even saying good-bye.

But I have to admit,
The mess that I’m in.
Feels so much more fun with you right by my side…~
What are you doing you, crazy man?
Why do I feel so strange?
Why can’t my icy glare,
be enough to turn you away?

Maybe we aren’t found of each other
Maybe we just don’t belong.
Maybe this isn’t some fair tail
But I think we knew that all along!
It looks like we’re the perfect fit
Stuck on you,
Stuck on it.
Maybe I can learn to love
The monster.
The monster we’ve become!~

Song for myself, for my dragons Nassir & Kachine (Nassir is male, Kachine is female) Style 2

Male:
It’s hard to get up and try,
not when you fall instead of fly
But listen my dear,
There is so much to hear,
So why not stay by my side?
Just this one time…

The night is enchanting,
but nothing can compare
to the beauty we share,
as we dance until the morning light.
You make the world feel all right…

So let's dance,
by the moon and the stars
we enchant…
as this midnight stage becomes ours.
All alone…
Never again will I go.
Broken and lost we once were,
alone and forgotten for sure.
As we dance…

Female:

Got haze in her eyes,
the devils disguise,
as we dip and twist in the moon light.
Oh what a sweet little chance,
for sinful romance,
so I’ll give you a chance…
As we dance.

It might be his eyes,
Or the midnight blue skies,
keeping me as his prize.
But let's give it a chance…
trying this sinful romance.

As we dance,
The moon a spotlight to enchant.
By his eyes and his voice to grant,
Every wish I did make as I prayed,
so I stayed…

Together:
We collide.
And everything we knew just fades to white,
There we were,
exposed in the light as we turned.
And we danced,
Hand in hand gave a chance for romance.
And I’ll show you the way,
to make it all okay,
because as we danced…
the moon a spotlight did enchant,
your voice and your eyes,
make me feel like I can fly,
and I rise.
Everything is finally alright…

Female:
And we danced…
Until the moon slipped away,
And it soon turned into day,
as you began to fade…
I closed my eyes,
hiding the cries,
as it all just turned to pain.
Hoping to see you again…
to enchant.

So I can have one more dance,
I will stay.
Right where you left me at day,
And when night crawls on back
I hope I have a chance…
at romance…
as we dance.

Example pieces: Songs

Song for @Aurorasky for her dragons Spectrum & Radiance. (Spectrum left, Radiance right.) Style 1
I may not enjoy insanity,
I may not be the best fit.
I may not be the one for you,
but I'm going to try to stick.

The crazy look in your eye gives me chills....
The way you stalk around gives me thrills.~
What have you done you twisted woman?
Why do I feel this way?

What in the world are you thinking?
Why can't I step away?

I may not enjoy sanity,
You might not be the best fit.
You may not be the one for me,
but I'm going to make you stick.

My crazed little stare,
the way I work without care,
the insanity just spills right out!~
Why are you here looking at me,
watching the monster, I want to be?

Hey wait one minute lets try again,
I knew you once and before the change.
Maybe we can live our lives,
like we did before this fateful.... night~

You may be insane
but I like it that way,
and I'm not all sure why...
Still I find myself
locked in your graze
staring eye to eye.

What in the world am I doing?
Why am I risking it all?

Now wait just a minute I’m not going to change,
not until I’m done with our fun little game
face it, my dear, the woman you knew is no longer here!
I walk with my head held high,
Not even saying good-bye.

But I have to admit,
The mess that I’m in.
Feels so much more fun with you right by my side…~
What are you doing you, crazy man?
Why do I feel so strange?
Why can’t my icy glare,
be enough to turn you away?

Maybe we aren’t found of each other
Maybe we just don’t belong.
Maybe this isn’t some fair tail
But I think we knew that all along!
It looks like we’re the perfect fit
Stuck on you,
Stuck on it.
Maybe I can learn to love
The monster.
The monster we’ve become!~

Song for myself, for my dragons Nassir & Kachine (Nassir is male, Kachine is female) Style 2

Male:
It’s hard to get up and try,
not when you fall instead of fly
But listen my dear,
There is so much to hear,
So why not stay by my side?
Just this one time…

The night is enchanting,
but nothing can compare
to the beauty we share,
as we dance until the morning light.
You make the world feel all right…

So let's dance,
by the moon and the stars
we enchant…
as this midnight stage becomes ours.
All alone…
Never again will I go.
Broken and lost we once were,
alone and forgotten for sure.
As we dance…

Female:

Got haze in her eyes,
the devils disguise,
as we dip and twist in the moon light.
Oh what a sweet little chance,
for sinful romance,
so I’ll give you a chance…
As we dance.

It might be his eyes,
Or the midnight blue skies,
keeping me as his prize.
But let's give it a chance…
trying this sinful romance.

As we dance,
The moon a spotlight to enchant.
By his eyes and his voice to grant,
Every wish I did make as I prayed,
so I stayed…

Together:
We collide.
And everything we knew just fades to white,
There we were,
exposed in the light as we turned.
And we danced,
Hand in hand gave a chance for romance.
And I’ll show you the way,
to make it all okay,
because as we danced…
the moon a spotlight did enchant,
your voice and your eyes,
make me feel like I can fly,
and I rise.
Everything is finally alright…

Female:
And we danced…
Until the moon slipped away,
And it soon turned into day,
as you began to fade…
I closed my eyes,
hiding the cries,
as it all just turned to pain.
Hoping to see you again…
to enchant.

So I can have one more dance,
I will stay.
Right where you left me at day,
And when night crawls on back
I hope I have a chance…
at romance…
as we dance.

kDn4On5.png
Other shops you should check out!!!
The amazing artist who did the two busts of my dragons you see in the first post!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1788180
Other shops you should check out!!!
The amazing artist who did the two busts of my dragons you see in the first post!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1788180
kDn4On5.png
Bump.
Bump.
kDn4On5.png
@Tadi

Can I have a song for two of my dragons? ^u^ I'll fix up their bios a bit soon. c:
@Tadi

Can I have a song for two of my dragons? ^u^ I'll fix up their bios a bit soon. c:
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

Yup! :D
@Emordnilap

Yup! :D
kDn4On5.png
@Tadi

Woo! :D
@Tadi

Woo! :D
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

Please use the fill out card on the first post to ensure I do the correct dragons, style, and length! :D
Also since your my first for the shop... It will be free!~
So just put "First buy" in the payment option to make sure I remember. Also, you are allowed to correct me if you personally feel something doesn't match your dragons. :3
@Emordnilap

Please use the fill out card on the first post to ensure I do the correct dragons, style, and length! :D
Also since your my first for the shop... It will be free!~
So just put "First buy" in the payment option to make sure I remember. Also, you are allowed to correct me if you personally feel something doesn't match your dragons. :3
kDn4On5.png
@Tadi Your username/user ID: Emordnilap Name of dragon/dragons: [columns] Eiszapfen [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=197534&did=18528112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185282/18528112.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] Axolotl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=197534&did=18528113][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185282/18528113.png[/img][/url][/columns] Style you want: A bit like left/right style, but with fun-left, nervous-right, and happy-middle? Eis would be fun, Axolotl would be nervous, and the two of them together would be happy. :) Payment method: First buy Length of poem/song: Any length, though I guess 'medium' would be ideal? Thanks! ^u^
@Tadi

Your username/user ID: Emordnilap

Name of dragon/dragons:
Eiszapfen
18528112.png
Axolotl
18528113.png

Style you want: A bit like left/right style, but with fun-left, nervous-right, and happy-middle? Eis would be fun, Axolotl would be nervous, and the two of them together would be happy. :)

Payment method: First buy

Length of poem/song: Any length, though I guess 'medium' would be ideal?

Thanks! ^u^
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12