Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Macabrecabra's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[b] I only have three commissions left! I will be opening shop soon <3 [/b] Hello! I am avid collector of familiars and I hope one day I can somehow get all the familiars in my lair. Part of that though is.... some of them are rare drops and I don't have the time to Coli grind (or the luck... I never get familiar drops. The Coli hates me ; w ; ) so I am saving up money to get those expensive, rare familiars! SO I am opening an art shop to stock full of options! [u][b]SMALL DRAGON ART FOR CLAN PROFILES [/b][/u] EXAMPLE: [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/04aee28dfc5dc2386d6407247cf46e73/tumblr_od883ftEdw1usxu17o1_1280.png[/img] For [b][u]30K or 40G,[/u] [/b]I will draw ONE of your dragons in your lair holding the symbol of your clan! [i][b]Specifications for getting a slot are as followed:[/b][/i] 1. Please give me your elemental flight and link to the dragon in question 2. If they are wearing apparel, pick ONE article to add. Keep the designs simple and cute! 3. Please specify any special pose like you want them eating, sleeping ,reading a book, ect. .... otherwise I will look at the dragon and do a random pose and it will be a surprise c: 4.[b] I do not draw accents/skins! [/b]That is a bit much for a simple dragon here AND some of the genes in of themselves are difficult/dragon designs are difficult sooo.... mostly for my own sanity I'm putting this rule up XD; [i][b]Additions: (added to price)[/b][/i] 1. Added text below (ex. Clan <insert your username here or other name you call your clan) 5K extra 2. Added familiar: 10k (adds small familiar to your dragon. I'll use the familiar I see on your dragon page) 3. Add a second apparel: 10k (will only add one additional thing now) FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! Respond to this post and I will take in order who posts and put them on the list. ONLY opening a few slots and when I finish those, I will re-open if there is interest <3 [i][b]Current list of small dragons: [/b][/i] NOT OPEN [u][b]HUMANOID HEADSHOT COMMISSIONS [/b][/u] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/eb79bd7b1bdbdb5033399c9571f56b62/tumblr_o7dqaffR1m1usxu17o1_1280.png[/img] [b]the samples are not Flight Rising specific, but just to show what the product will look like) HUMANOID HEADSHOT SAMPLE [/b] [b][i]Rules: [/i][/b] 1. Only humanized headshot of one of your dragons OR OC if you provide a ref 2. Humanized headshots keep colors of dragon, horns, genes, ect. I like drawing that best c: I like the sort of look it has than straight human conversion 3. Give all details for expression/hairstyle/ect. 4. No PNGs of this, there is a background, simple or complex [i][b]Prices:[/b][/i] Humanized headshot: [b]100K (200G)[/b] [b]+50K[/b] for fire or spell glow effects [b]+75K[/b] for complex background [b]+20K[/b] Inclusion of name of dragon with font art (not present in examples :b) [b]+100K[/b] additional dragon/humanized face in picture [i][b]Open Slots (will open officially next small dragon round)[/b][/i] NOT OPEN [u][b]Special Commissions [/b][/u] [u][b]For a Tri-Color Scatter Scroll [/b][/u] A fully body or bust of your character, simple one color background [u][b]For gene scrolls (in particular opal)[/b][/u] A full body or bust of your character with simple background [i][b]Current Special Commission List[/b][/i] 1. @Kell Introduction image/Header(For hatchery page) [i]Tips are welcomed but not required c:[/i] [b]I TAKE FAMILIARS I DO NOT HAVE AS PAYMENT. (Excluding Swipp Swap Familiars) Rare familiars can be negotiated with to do a larger piece for. [/b] [u][/u][u][/u]
I only have three commissions left! I will be opening shop soon <3

Hello! I am avid collector of familiars and I hope one day I can somehow get all the familiars in my lair. Part of that though is.... some of them are rare drops and I don't have the time to Coli grind (or the luck... I never get familiar drops. The Coli hates me ; w ; ) so I am saving up money to get those expensive, rare familiars!

SO I am opening an art shop to stock full of options!

SMALL DRAGON ART FOR CLAN PROFILES
EXAMPLE:
tumblr_od883ftEdw1usxu17o1_1280.png

For 30K or 40G, I will draw ONE of your dragons in your lair holding the symbol of your clan!

Specifications for getting a slot are as followed:
1. Please give me your elemental flight and link to the dragon in question
2. If they are wearing apparel, pick ONE article to add. Keep the designs simple and cute!
3. Please specify any special pose like you want them eating, sleeping ,reading a book, ect. .... otherwise I will look at the dragon and do a random pose and it will be a surprise c:
4. I do not draw accents/skins! That is a bit much for a simple dragon here AND some of the genes in of themselves are difficult/dragon designs are difficult sooo.... mostly for my own sanity I'm putting this rule up XD;

Additions: (added to price)
1. Added text below (ex. Clan <insert your username here or other name you call your clan) 5K extra
2. Added familiar: 10k (adds small familiar to your dragon. I'll use the familiar I see on your dragon page)
3. Add a second apparel: 10k (will only add one additional thing now)

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! Respond to this post and I will take in order who posts and put them on the list. ONLY opening a few slots and when I finish those, I will re-open if there is interest <3

Current list of small dragons:
NOT OPEN

HUMANOID HEADSHOT COMMISSIONS

tumblr_o7dqaffR1m1usxu17o1_1280.png
the samples are not Flight Rising specific, but just to show what the product will look like)
HUMANOID HEADSHOT SAMPLE

Rules:
1. Only humanized headshot of one of your dragons OR OC if you provide a ref
2. Humanized headshots keep colors of dragon, horns, genes, ect. I like drawing that best c: I like the sort of look it has than straight human conversion
3. Give all details for expression/hairstyle/ect.
4. No PNGs of this, there is a background, simple or complex

Prices:
Humanized headshot: 100K (200G)
+50K for fire or spell glow effects
+75K for complex background
+20K Inclusion of name of dragon with font art (not present in examples :b)
+100K additional dragon/humanized face in picture

Open Slots (will open officially next small dragon round)
NOT OPEN

Special Commissions
For a Tri-Color Scatter Scroll
A fully body or bust of your character, simple one color background

For gene scrolls (in particular opal)
A full body or bust of your character with simple background

Current Special Commission List
1. @Kell Introduction image/Header(For hatchery page)

Tips are welcomed but not required c:

I TAKE FAMILIARS I DO NOT HAVE AS PAYMENT. (Excluding Swipp Swap Familiars)

Rare familiars can be negotiated with to do a larger piece for.

My Occasionally Active ART SHOP
I CLAIM A SLOT! With an added familiar to boot!
I CLAIM A SLOT! With an added familiar to boot!
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@Macabrecabra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22368457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223685/22368457_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you do her with her [b]Seashell Mantle[/b]? And could the [b]flight symbol be a heart[/b] instead? A simple heart :) Thanks!
@Macabrecabra

22368457_350.png

Could you do her with her Seashell Mantle? And could the flight symbol be a heart instead? A simple heart :) Thanks!
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@princessRibbons Can do! Added you to the list!

@Wolfsfeld added you as well and got the details via message!

Once I get the payment, I'll start the work!
@princessRibbons Can do! Added you to the list!

@Wolfsfeld added you as well and got the details via message!

Once I get the payment, I'll start the work!
[s]Claim[/s] @Macabrecabra Okay, here is my dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22645660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226457/22645660_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like her to be as an adult, for she is not grown yet. I do not need any apparel on her. I would love for her to be sitting upright with her wings folded at her sides, smiling with her teeth showing (sharp little teeth lol) and tongue sticking out. I would like her to hold a [b]wind[/b] symbol, because yeah, I'm in wind. If it's not too big of a deal, could you make the wind symbol a dark red instead of green? ^^ And may I pay in gems? How many would I owe you?
Claim

@Macabrecabra

Okay, here is my dragon:

22645660_350.png

I would like her to be as an adult, for she is not grown yet. I do not need any apparel on her. I would love for her to be sitting upright with her wings folded at her sides, smiling with her teeth showing (sharp little teeth lol) and tongue sticking out. I would like her to hold a wind symbol, because yeah, I'm in wind. If it's not too big of a deal, could you make the wind symbol a dark red instead of green? ^^

And may I pay in gems? How many would I owe you?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Macabrecabra Could I order this dragon? Apparel would be the flower crown. If you could have her holding a teacup as the clan symbol it would be awesome :) Can pay extra for that. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16513328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165134/16513328_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Macabrecabra Could I order this dragon? Apparel would be the flower crown. If you could have her holding a teacup as the clan symbol it would be awesome :) Can pay extra for that.

16513328_350.png
jqqIEB3.gif
@Macabrecabra Oh someone else posted a "claim" before I typed my order. You can take me off the slots if you want.
@Macabrecabra Oh someone else posted a "claim" before I typed my order. You can take me off the slots if you want.
jqqIEB3.gif
@Kell It is fine! I'll add you in as a fourth slot c: I didn't expect these to be so popular! No extra charge for the teacup symbol c:

@PrincessNight just need details for which dragon c:

Once payment is received, I will start working on the dragon art!
@Kell It is fine! I'll add you in as a fourth slot c: I didn't expect these to be so popular! No extra charge for the teacup symbol c:

@PrincessNight just need details for which dragon c:

Once payment is received, I will start working on the dragon art!
@princessNight Can do! All those details are fine and noted c:
@princessNight Can do! All those details are fine and noted c:
@Macabrecabra

Okay great! How many gems should I send? :)
@Macabrecabra

Okay great! How many gems should I send? :)
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23