Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dakota's Art Sales [art trades open!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70
@ectochoir i almost forgot to ask! do you mean flat colors or a colored sketch? :'0
@ectochoir i almost forgot to ask! do you mean flat colors or a colored sketch? :'0
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@suikoons
Aaaaa your art is lovely!
I was wondering if you're willing to be me affiliates
And if you'd be interested in an art trade sometime (just like, not now since I'm busy lmao)?
@suikoons
Aaaaa your art is lovely!
I was wondering if you're willing to be me affiliates
And if you'd be interested in an art trade sometime (just like, not now since I'm busy lmao)?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Suikoons

Flat coloured, please! :'D
@Suikoons

Flat coloured, please! :'D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir okay cool! ill work on that as soon as i can!

@joydom i'm almost always up for an art trade! i kinda swing between active and inactive on here so im not sure abt the affiliates thing aaa..
@ectochoir okay cool! ill work on that as soon as i can!

@joydom i'm almost always up for an art trade! i kinda swing between active and inactive on here so im not sure abt the affiliates thing aaa..
@Suikoons
I have bit of a...large project and I would like to try and discuss to see if you'd be willing to take it on.
It's also, would proabably be more on the exensive side, possibly we could make a payment plan if you agree to it?
@Suikoons
I have bit of a...large project and I would like to try and discuss to see if you'd be willing to take it on.
It's also, would proabably be more on the exensive side, possibly we could make a payment plan if you agree to it?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@suikoons
Aaa great! I'll get back to you when I finish off my commissions (which should be in like...3 weeks or something...I Crai)
@suikoons
Aaa great! I'll get back to you when I finish off my commissions (which should be in like...3 weeks or something...I Crai)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@ghostray ooh what would this project be??
@ghostray ooh what would this project be??
@Suikoons
Well, I have a group of dragons I call the "Originals" which means the dragons I had at the start, which now is under the classification of 1 year old now.

And I want to have the ones I bought, and the three hatchlings I had bred that are still alive/active in my lair drawn in the forefront, and then the ones I exalted mainly because of space issues at the time, in the background kind of like ghosts in forms.

It's a really rather personal and close to my heart group, and it pained me to get rid of them when I had to and they have a rather special place in my heart because they were my starters.
I put collages together earlier of them all, and even had to go back through old breedings and through dragon search to find some of them.

Kind of like a living memory of the ones that are no longer there, and then a showing of the foundation of what my clan started as. I really got to thinking about this because my one year mark has already passed on FR and really I didn't do much on it.
@Suikoons
Well, I have a group of dragons I call the "Originals" which means the dragons I had at the start, which now is under the classification of 1 year old now.

And I want to have the ones I bought, and the three hatchlings I had bred that are still alive/active in my lair drawn in the forefront, and then the ones I exalted mainly because of space issues at the time, in the background kind of like ghosts in forms.

It's a really rather personal and close to my heart group, and it pained me to get rid of them when I had to and they have a rather special place in my heart because they were my starters.
I put collages together earlier of them all, and even had to go back through old breedings and through dragon search to find some of them.

Kind of like a living memory of the ones that are no longer there, and then a showing of the foundation of what my clan started as. I really got to thinking about this because my one year mark has already passed on FR and really I didn't do much on it.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Suikoons

CUTE!!~ Thank you
@Suikoons

CUTE!!~ Thank you
TSfXR7P.png
@Ghostray ooh boy thatd definitely take some time but! i think i could do it
@Ghostray ooh boy thatd definitely take some time but! i think i could do it
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70