Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Roots Art: Dragon&Human Painting [$open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hmmm , are you interested in eggs ? Right now ive got for trades one arcane , one lightning , one wind and I think a plague (eggs) ? Ive also got some gen1s for any combos an some dergs . If you accept these !
Hmmm , are you interested in eggs ? Right now ive got for trades one arcane , one lightning , one wind and I think a plague (eggs) ? Ive also got some gen1s for any combos an some dergs . If you accept these !
@Trachynhawb @Gwilanna @lackingsanity @Heathers @Pandademic

Pinging you to note you that I have two slots open!

If you haven't seen my shop in a while, I offer two commission forms now! If you have a request that differs from the sample, we can talk about that too.
Also don't get confused by the samples I provided. I'm willing to draw dragons, humans and anything else for each style.

If any of you would like to be removed from the pinglist, let me know!
@Trachynhawb @Gwilanna @lackingsanity @Heathers @Pandademic

Pinging you to note you that I have two slots open!

If you haven't seen my shop in a while, I offer two commission forms now! If you have a request that differs from the sample, we can talk about that too.
Also don't get confused by the samples I provided. I'm willing to draw dragons, humans and anything else for each style.

If any of you would like to be removed from the pinglist, let me know!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty EDIT - Finally on a computer. Art Style: Painted Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12153164] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121532/12153164_350.png[/img] [/url] User ID & Name: Gwilanna #150187 Desired Pose/Personality: He's very excitable, happy, and proud.(just for a variety of emotions :D) Desired changes: Please ignore the Crimson Rogue Hood (if you need me to remove it for you I can.) Additional comments: He's a painter which is why he has painted his face. He's very proud of it. Additional references: N/A
@rooty

EDIT - Finally on a computer.

Art Style: Painted
Dragon:

12153164_350.png

User ID & Name: Gwilanna #150187
Desired Pose/Personality: He's very excitable, happy, and proud.(just for a variety of emotions :D)
Desired changes: Please ignore the Crimson Rogue Hood (if you need me to remove it for you I can.)
Additional comments: He's a painter which is why he has painted his face. He's very proud of it.
Additional references: N/A
Z7Wefva.png1FxKLom.pngRWfpS0m.pngso1z47g.pngaOwBfpI.pngTRa648D.pngnJ4Zg2r.pngL2olExs.pngG0Z9tTB.pngWLs2c3w.pnggf8R2Vw.png
@Gwilanna Noted! I'll send you some more info via pm c:

Also, a picture without his hood would be nice
@Gwilanna Noted! I'll send you some more info via pm c:

Also, a picture without his hood would be nice
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@Gwilanna I saved the pic without the hood, so feel free to put it back on!
@Gwilanna I saved the pic without the hood, so feel free to put it back on!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@Bonessss Ah, I missed your message! D: You gotta ping me!

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately for you, I really don't have much interest in gen 1s or eggs, aside from their sale value. I don't think that would add up enough for a full commission either, since most eggs go for around or less than 300g each..

Maybe some other time?
@Bonessss Ah, I missed your message! D: You gotta ping me!

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately for you, I really don't have much interest in gen 1s or eggs, aside from their sale value. I don't think that would add up enough for a full commission either, since most eggs go for around or less than 300g each..

Maybe some other time?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@Gwilanna A little update on yout commission: I planned to be done by now. Unfortunately, first class assignments kept me busy, and now my laptop is busted.

I hope it won't take too long to get fixed. Definitely not planning on keeping you hanging! I'll keep you updated!
@Gwilanna A little update on yout commission: I planned to be done by now. Unfortunately, first class assignments kept me busy, and now my laptop is busted.

I hope it won't take too long to get fixed. Definitely not planning on keeping you hanging! I'll keep you updated!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

It's okay! I understand class assignments making life hard. Thank you for the update though! :)
@rooty

It's okay! I understand class assignments making life hard. Thank you for the update though! :)
Z7Wefva.png1FxKLom.pngRWfpS0m.pngso1z47g.pngaOwBfpI.pngTRa648D.pngnJ4Zg2r.pngL2olExs.pngG0Z9tTB.pngWLs2c3w.pnggf8R2Vw.png
I hate being poor!
I hate being poor!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
@rooty

Dear lord above your art is gorgeous. I am jealous. I MUST STRIVE TO YOUR LEVEL.

But I also have a question. Have you ever drawn...say...robots?
@rooty

Dear lord above your art is gorgeous. I am jealous. I MUST STRIVE TO YOUR LEVEL.

But I also have a question. Have you ever drawn...say...robots?
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12