Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Roots Art: Dragon&Human Painting [$open]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@BlueDusk hmmmmm maybe

I already got one but I guess I could accept one, with ingme currency to fill out the rest of the commission price, yes?

and paypal commissions still have priority, so I can't really give you an estimate of when I'd be done (so for a painted dragon bust that'd be about 4000-5000g)

what would you want?
@BlueDusk hmmmmm maybe

I already got one but I guess I could accept one, with ingme currency to fill out the rest of the commission price, yes?

and paypal commissions still have priority, so I can't really give you an estimate of when I'd be done (so for a painted dragon bust that'd be about 4000-5000g)

what would you want?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty Oh no I'm sorry I was looking at the wrong set of notes! [Item=Arcane Sprite] or, if you're interested [item=red-footed akirbeak], perhaps. I'm looking for a painted bust maybe, do you do couples at all?
@rooty Oh no I'm sorry I was looking at the wrong set of notes! Arcane Sprite or, if you're interested Red-Footed Akirbeak , perhaps. I'm looking for a painted bust maybe, do you do couples at all?
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@BlueDusk Ohhhh omg! I could need both

I'd definitely do couples. Iiii could draw a single bust for the Arcane Sprite and a couple pic for the Akirbeak if you like?
@BlueDusk Ohhhh omg! I could need both

I'd definitely do couples. Iiii could draw a single bust for the Arcane Sprite and a couple pic for the Akirbeak if you like?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty Lovely! Then an Akirbeak for a couple pic, please!
@rooty Lovely! Then an Akirbeak for a couple pic, please!
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@BlueDusk Awesome! I'll note you down in my commission queue! Just throw your references at me whenever you're ready uvu
@BlueDusk Awesome! I'll note you down in my commission queue! Just throw your references at me whenever you're ready uvu
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
Cough, whats the cheapest for gem wise..?
Cough, whats the cheapest for gem wise..?
hD4Knen.pngArt by bunsong
@FallenHowls At the moment I'm not open for gems, but generally $1=100g so the cheapest would be around 2000g for a speedpaint bust!
@FallenHowls At the moment I'm not open for gems, but generally $1=100g so the cheapest would be around 2000g for a speedpaint bust!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12