Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Roots Art: Dragon&Human Painting [$open]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[img]http://i.imgur.com/69j4sLT.png[/img] o/
69j4sLT.png

o/
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XoeD0a6.png[/img]
XoeD0a6.png
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
^
^
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty Heyy, I'd love to grab a slot if you're still open! (also please add me to your pinglist!) Art Style: Painted dragon bust Dragon/Character: Kazuki [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2821743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28218/2821743_350.png[/img] [/url] User ID & Name: Micheru (#121427) Desired Pose/Personality: Awe-inspiring, imposing, regal, strong aura. Born of flames and tempered by the elements, he now devotes his time to cultivating his powers in seclusion (full description in bio). I don't have a specific requirement for pose, feel free to take creative license there! Desired changes: n/a Additional comments: He's an important, well respected member of the clan (the former leader and founder who united the two warring factions). Would love his apparel and skincent to be included, I know they're quite detailed so please let me know how much it would cost! Additional references: n/a Payment: Paypal
@rooty
Heyy, I'd love to grab a slot if you're still open! (also please add me to your pinglist!)

Art Style: Painted dragon bust
Dragon/Character: Kazuki

2821743_350.png

User ID & Name: Micheru (#121427)

Desired Pose/Personality: Awe-inspiring, imposing, regal, strong aura. Born of flames and tempered by the elements, he now devotes his time to cultivating his powers in seclusion (full description in bio). I don't have a specific requirement for pose, feel free to take creative license there!

Desired changes: n/a

Additional comments: He's an important, well respected member of the clan (the former leader and founder who united the two warring factions). Would love his apparel and skincent to be included, I know they're quite detailed so please let me know how much it would cost!

Additional references: n/a

Payment: Paypal
@Micheru Hi hello!

What a gorgeous dragon, I love him!

For just a headshot and maybe some candles, I could do $50. If you want me to add part of the wings/lanterns, I'd do that for $60. Does that sound alright?
@Micheru Hi hello!

What a gorgeous dragon, I love him!

For just a headshot and maybe some candles, I could do $50. If you want me to add part of the wings/lanterns, I'd do that for $60. Does that sound alright?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty
Thank you! And I would love part of the wing/lanterns to be included, $60 is fine with me! :)
Also please add me to your pinglist :D
@rooty
Thank you! And I would love part of the wing/lanterns to be included, $60 is fine with me! :)
Also please add me to your pinglist :D
@Micheru Added you! c:

I noted all your info down!

I like to work with at least 50% down payment if that's alright for you! My paypal is [redacted] for whenever you're ready!
@Micheru Added you! c:

I noted all your info down!

I like to work with at least 50% down payment if that's alright for you! My paypal is [redacted] for whenever you're ready!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty
No problem! Sent the first half to you :)
@rooty
No problem! Sent the first half to you :)
@Micheru Thank you! :D I'll keep you updated!
@Micheru Thank you! :D I'll keep you updated!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty Hello! Are you still accepting sprite bribres? And would a [item=Nature Sprite] interest you?
@rooty Hello! Are you still accepting sprite bribres? And would a Nature Sprite interest you?
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12