Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop NEW COUPONS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
bump
bump
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@luckgandor if i may, id love a Medium bio for this girl here! <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24381636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243817/24381636_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's name: Leelah Age: I'd say around 17-21! Gender/Sexuality: Female, and very gay B) Basic personality traits: shes a very nervous and anxious dragon, always worrying about how she looks like and how other people will think of her. She's often shy and quiet because of this, preferring to stay out of people's way. though she's very kind and considerate, even when others aren't! Basic history: Leelah knew she was different as a kid, and other dragons her age knew it too. They teased her for how she looked and acted-- which was a very feminine male. thus, she's grown anxiety, and is always appearance conscious. since then she's been trying to fit her appearance to how she really feels, which is female, in hopes that she'll be accepted one day. I don't have much other than that, but feel free to make more up and go wild!! Anything else?: Leelah really likes nature, bird watching, going for walks, and flowers! Anything bright and pastelly will attract her immediately :> Code: No code, thank you~
@luckgandor if i may, id love a Medium bio for this girl here! <3

24381636_350.png

Dragon's name: Leelah
Gender/Sexuality: Female, and very gay B)
Basic personality traits: shes a very nervous and anxious dragon, always worrying about how she looks like and how other people will think of her. She's often shy and quiet because of this, preferring to stay out of people's way. though she's very kind and considerate, even when others aren't!
Basic history: Leelah knew she was different as a kid, and other dragons her age knew it too. They teased her for how she looked and acted-- which was a very feminine male. thus, she's grown anxiety, and is always appearance conscious. since then she's been trying to fit her appearance to how she really feels, which is female, in hopes that she'll be accepted one day. I don't have much other than that, but feel free to make more up and go wild!!
Anything else?: Leelah really likes nature, bird watching, going for walks, and flowers! Anything bright and pastelly will attract her immediately :>
Code: No code, thank you~
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
@KokillueRus okay, mixed or separate?
@KokillueRus okay, mixed or separate?
@luckgandor i think i'll go with mixed! :>
@luckgandor i think i'll go with mixed! :>
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
@KokillueRus okay! That'll be 22kT please, you can pay half now and half once it's finished.
@KokillueRus okay! That'll be 22kT please, you can pay half now and half once it's finished.
@Osa how long do you want the bios to be?
@Osa how long do you want the bios to be?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33