Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop NEW COUPONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Nix4 sure, that's 15kT!
@InkZylorn ah, would you like me to return your discounted treasure?
@Jaypaw fill out forms for the dragons you want, please
@Nix4 sure, that's 15kT!
@InkZylorn ah, would you like me to return your discounted treasure?
@Jaypaw fill out forms for the dragons you want, please
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@luckgandor

Sure.
@luckgandor

Sure.
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@luckgandor
one last question:
the Full Bio Pack: 1 bio of any length + all bio attachments, 12kT + regular bio price
covers this Job description, Headcanons"/Extra info,m Romantic life/Partner, Familiar and Mini Bio?
Sorry to bother, but English isn't my first language.

I'd like to start with only one dragon

Full Bio Pack or Story-Quality
Dragon's name: Ares
Gender/Sexuality: male

Basic personality traits: harsh, paranoid, prejudiced, distrusts others, wants a reason to live - lonely, is a bit at a loss when confronted with overly optimistic and happy dragons

Basic history: born in plague territory, hatchling with secure future, caring family. One day a unknown beeing slid into their lair, poisoned/corrupted their minds slowly. brother against brother, mother against son, Ares mind got blank. Wakes up, battlefield on front of him - he leaves, emperors rising behind him.
Travels alone for few years... seeks salvation from the corruption that has smitten/infested him.

Anything else?: "It's like something that was once glorious and beautiful became malicious and corrupted."
Ares - greek -god of war, bloodlust, weapons of war, the defence and sacking of cities, rebellion and civil order, banditry, manliness, and courage;

Code: could you use this code? Simple & Sweet by retroRoyalty? Would be the 17th here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1721826/1
if not then please Hisako's Layout

@luckgandor
one last question:
the Full Bio Pack: 1 bio of any length + all bio attachments, 12kT + regular bio price
covers this Job description, Headcanons"/Extra info,m Romantic life/Partner, Familiar and Mini Bio?
Sorry to bother, but English isn't my first language.

I'd like to start with only one dragon

Full Bio Pack or Story-Quality
Dragon's name: Ares
Gender/Sexuality: male

Basic personality traits: harsh, paranoid, prejudiced, distrusts others, wants a reason to live - lonely, is a bit at a loss when confronted with overly optimistic and happy dragons

Basic history: born in plague territory, hatchling with secure future, caring family. One day a unknown beeing slid into their lair, poisoned/corrupted their minds slowly. brother against brother, mother against son, Ares mind got blank. Wakes up, battlefield on front of him - he leaves, emperors rising behind him.
Travels alone for few years... seeks salvation from the corruption that has smitten/infested him.

Anything else?: "It's like something that was once glorious and beautiful became malicious and corrupted."
Ares - greek -god of war, bloodlust, weapons of war, the defence and sacking of cities, rebellion and civil order, banditry, manliness, and courage;

Code: could you use this code? Simple & Sweet by retroRoyalty? Would be the 17th here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1721826/1
if not then please Hisako's Layout

918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw full bio pack counts job descriptions, headcanons, romantic life, and familiar. Mini bio is an entirely different order.

Do you want a long mixed bio or story-quality?
@Jaypaw full bio pack counts job descriptions, headcanons, romantic life, and familiar. Mini bio is an entirely different order.

Do you want a long mixed bio or story-quality?
@luckgandor
As I've seen you require payment before you begin? Cause I need to cancel my request.
@luckgandor
As I've seen you require payment before you begin? Cause I need to cancel my request.
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw yes, sorry
@Jaypaw yes, sorry
hey there @luckgandor just wondering if I could get an update on those three jobs ;)
hey there @luckgandor just wondering if I could get an update on those three jobs ;)
@Nix4 they'll be done soon, real life happened
@Nix4 they'll be done soon, real life happened
@luckgandor ugh isn't that the worst, just kidding. Thank you for the update, take your time have fun!
@luckgandor ugh isn't that the worst, just kidding. Thank you for the update, take your time have fun!
@luckgandor

Ok im getting a little worried now, i have not received a refund nor any lore that i have paid for. You mailed me the same day you wrote that last post saying you would get to work on my orders. Please either refund me the amount paid or contact me if you are going to complete my orders.

(pinging you on both threads so i can try and get in contact with you)
@luckgandor

Ok im getting a little worried now, i have not received a refund nor any lore that i have paid for. You mailed me the same day you wrote that last post saying you would get to work on my orders. Please either refund me the amount paid or contact me if you are going to complete my orders.

(pinging you on both threads so i can try and get in contact with you)
2ZDoHTE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33