Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Plagueland Pirates Artshop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
@Starshining

By all means yes, though I do need to say that starting tomorrow for the coming week I will be at home rather than where I normally am, so all commissions will take longer than normal as I'll be working off of my laptop, rather than my desktop.

If you're alright with the extra wait though, by all means I'll take on the commission. I just don't want anyone to suddenly think I've gone and disappeared when I'm just on vacation.

The price of a full color/shade bust will be 145k treasure, or the equivalent in gems, half of which I need up front and will be returned to you in the event I can't finish the commission. And may I say that's a lovely dragon!
@Starshining

By all means yes, though I do need to say that starting tomorrow for the coming week I will be at home rather than where I normally am, so all commissions will take longer than normal as I'll be working off of my laptop, rather than my desktop.

If you're alright with the extra wait though, by all means I'll take on the commission. I just don't want anyone to suddenly think I've gone and disappeared when I'm just on vacation.

The price of a full color/shade bust will be 145k treasure, or the equivalent in gems, half of which I need up front and will be returned to you in the event I can't finish the commission. And may I say that's a lovely dragon!
kWelSEC.png
@Hichico Can I get a colored and shaded fullbody gijinka/humanoid of her (there are refs in her bio): [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14712734] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147128/14712734_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Hichico

Can I get a colored and shaded fullbody gijinka/humanoid of her (there are refs in her bio):
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@Pickpocket0013

By all means! As I said to the person who replied before you, I'm going to be away from my normal computer for a week or so starting tomorrow, but I will have my laptop and will be working on all commissions to the best of my ability while I'm away.

Because of this though, they may take slightly longer than they normally do, so I just want to warn you in advance so that there doesn't come a time where it feels as if I've disappeared.

But if you're alright with a potentially slightly longer wait,
A fullbody shaded and colored gjinka will cost you 195k treasure, or the gem equivalent. And as soon as I get half payment up front (which will be returned to you in the event I can't complete the commission for some reason) I'll get started right away!
@Pickpocket0013

By all means! As I said to the person who replied before you, I'm going to be away from my normal computer for a week or so starting tomorrow, but I will have my laptop and will be working on all commissions to the best of my ability while I'm away.

Because of this though, they may take slightly longer than they normally do, so I just want to warn you in advance so that there doesn't come a time where it feels as if I've disappeared.

But if you're alright with a potentially slightly longer wait,
A fullbody shaded and colored gjinka will cost you 195k treasure, or the gem equivalent. And as soon as I get half payment up front (which will be returned to you in the event I can't complete the commission for some reason) I'll get started right away!
kWelSEC.png
@Hichico

It's fine, I don't mind waiting. I'll go ahead and send the payment over to you now.
@Hichico

It's fine, I don't mind waiting. I'll go ahead and send the payment over to you now.
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@Hichico
thats plenty okay! I'll send payment now c:
@Hichico
thats plenty okay! I'll send payment now c:
1721-nobody-gif.gif
^
^
kWelSEC.png
Bump
Bump
kWelSEC.png