Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TAROT READINGS! First one free! c:
[center][img]http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/fishspots/tarot3_zpsyocczgjg.jpg[/img] [b]HELLO![/b] I'm Alicia! I really love doing tarot card readings, so my friend suggested I bring my talents to the FR forums to see if anyone would be interested! I can do readings about a variety of things--your love life, career, any pressing questions, etc.--or you can buy a reading for your dragons! These readings I would say are more fun and speculative--maybe some extra intrigue to motivate some character development for your roleplay dragons, or I could draw one card that represents your dragon and give you a few details about it. You can put those readings in your dragon's profile, in your clan story, etc.! It can be as creative as you want it to be! A few [b]disclaimers[/b] before we get started: I'm [b]not[/b] a psychic. I use tarot more as a framework that helps you realize what things your prioritize, where you think a problem is in your life, how you need to move forward, etc. It's very much an interpretive art that is affected mostly by what you bring into, and what you take away from the reading. Also, [b]no card is bad[/b]--some act as warnings, some cut to the heart of the issue, and each card offers you multiple paths. Don't be afraid if you get the Death card--it actually generally represents change and transformation in your future! c: ------------------- [b]HOW IT WORKS[/b] [/center] [b]1. Pick a question.[/b] These questions cannot be "yes" or "no." So nothing like "does he/she/they return my feelings?" or "will I get into grad school," etc. It's much better to have a broader question like "how's my love life" or "how should I resolve [insert problem]?" It also helps if you put a specific time frame on the question--i.e. instead of saying "how's my love life," clarify "how will my love life be in the coming year?" This helps narrow down the question's parameters to give you a more applicable reading. [b]2. Pick a reading format.[/b] The reading formats are below. Each style is listed below, with a few of its best uses/pros and cons. [b]3. Comment here, then message me with your payment, reading style, and question (last part optional).[/b] Once you are ready to begin, first comment/ping me here. Then just send me a message with "Tarot Reading" in the topic line, your payment (if applicable--see below for newbie deals), what reading you would like, and potentially your question. I understand that some questions, if they are for you and not your dragon, may be very personal. For that reason, you [b]can choose[/b] whether you want me to know the specific question, the sort of area the question is related to (i.e. love life, career, etc.), or just ask me to do a reading with no details. The more specifics you give me, the better: it can help me tailor the cards I get to your particular situation. Readings with more details tend to come out better, as I will think them over while shuffling the cards, will consider them in my interpretation, etc. But it's all up to you and your comfort level, so please don't feel pressured into sharing personal details with me!! [b]4. Give me a 1-3 days to respond with a full reading, including pictures![/b] I'm a busy college kid! The turnaround on my readings will vary depending on my schedule, but I will always try to get you a response within three days' time. I will also make sure to respond to your message when I get it, and add your name to the queue below. If for any reason I need to delay a reading, I will be upfront with that as well and message you about it! So no worries! [center] ------------------- [b] READINGS AND PRICES[/b] [/center] [b]INCLUDED IN EACH SPREAD:[/b] Each spread will come with a paragraph or two about each individual card, as well as my interpretation of how it applies to you/your dragon/your clan. Even if my interpretation doesn't feel quite right, you will have the paragraph of general description about the card that you can take your own truths and lessons from! [center] [b]1. SINGLE CARD SPREAD (PRICE: 1000 coins) [/b] [img]http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/fishspots/tarot41_zps6pnund7u.jpg[/img][/center] This is spread is most useful for simple questions. It can get to the heart of an outcome--i.e. generally positive, generally negative, etc., but often lacks any detailed information. That being said, it can also be a lot of fun as a "representative question"--i.e. asking "what tarot card am I?" or "who am I?" I would say this is probably the most fun one to do with your dragons--you're also allowed to use my interpretations in your clan profile (if you ask "what tarot card represents my clan?") or in your dragon's profile! c: [center][b]2. THREE CARD SPREAD (PRICE: 3000 coins)[/b] [img]http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/fishspots/tarot51_zpswehrsmxg.jpg[/img][/center] This is also a simple, heart-of-the-matter spread. The first, second, and third card represent past, present, and future. It reveals what part of your (or your dragon's) past is currently affecting the present, what the present situation is like, and advice/outcomes for the future. [center][b]3. CELTIC CROSS SPREAD (PRICE 5000 coins)[/b] [img]http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/fishspots/tarot61_zpsgennjuxj.jpg[/img][/center] This is by far the most in-depth tarot card reading I can offer you. The Celtic Cross spread is a classic, one of the oldest and must useful spreads in the book. Each of the ten cards address a specific part of the inquirer's question, and offer pointed advice and thoughts for the future. The ten cards represent the following: [b]1. Heart of the matter [/b]- what influenced you to ask the question? [b]2. Opposing factor -[/b] what forces or obstacles are currently blocking you from getting what you want? [b]3. Root cause - [/b]what in your recent past is affecting your present, what is the "root cause?" [b]4. Past -[/b] what in your more formative/more meaningful past is affecting how you see the situation today? What issues from the past must you deal with? [b]5. Goal -[/b] what do you wish to achieve? What are you striving for? [b]6. Future -[/b] what is coming before you, what should you prepare for? [b]7. You - [/b]your attitude, position, and thoughts on the matter in question at the present moment. [/b]8. Outside influences/perceptions - [/b]how others see you, how they are influencing you and your decision. [b]9. Hopes and fears -[/b] what are you longing for? What are you afraid of? How is it affecting you? [b]10. Final outcome -[/b] the eventual final end to your question. Definitely the most interesting and evocative spread, most useful for answering the tough questions. [center] ------------------- [b]DISCOUNTS[/b] [/center] [b]1. *FIRST WEEK ONLY* NEWCOMER DISCOUNT - [/b] Receive a [b]three card spread[/b] for free! :) [b]2. WINDY DISCOUNT -[/b] If you are part of wind flight, I will take [b]2000 coins[/b] off of the three card or Celtric Cross spread, or [b]500 coins[/b] off a single card spread! [b]3. RETURNING CUSTOMER DISCOUNT -[/b] If you are a returning customer, just remind me and I'll give you [b]1000 coins[/b] off a three card or Celtric Cross spread, or [b]250 coins[/b] off a single card spread! [b]3. MISTRAL JAMBOREE DISCOUNT - [/b][i]Coming soon! ;)[/i] [center] ------------------- [b]QUEUE AND SHOP'S STATUS[/b] [/center] [b]QUEUE: Customer Username - Spread - Day Requested - Status[/b] [indent][b]1.[/b] Froze - Three Card Spread - March 18th - [b]Complete![/b] [b]2.[/b] Huntclaw - One Card Spread - March 23rd - [b]Complete[/b] [b]3.[/b] Huntclaw - One Card Spread - March 23rd - To do tomorrow! [b]4.[/b] Espace - Celtic Cross Spread - March 23rd - To do tomorrow![/indent] [b]SHOP STATUS:[/b] OPEN FOR BUSINESS! :) [b]BIGSBY'S STATUS:[/b] Online!
tarot3_zpsyocczgjg.jpg

HELLO!

I'm Alicia! I really love doing tarot card readings, so my friend suggested I bring my talents to the FR forums to see if anyone would be interested! I can do readings about a variety of things--your love life, career, any pressing questions, etc.--or you can buy a reading for your dragons! These readings I would say are more fun and speculative--maybe some extra intrigue to motivate some character development for your roleplay dragons, or I could draw one card that represents your dragon and give you a few details about it. You can put those readings in your dragon's profile, in your clan story, etc.! It can be as creative as you want it to be!

A few disclaimers before we get started: I'm not a psychic. I use tarot more as a framework that helps you realize what things your prioritize, where you think a problem is in your life, how you need to move forward, etc. It's very much an interpretive art that is affected mostly by what you bring into, and what you take away from the reading. Also, no card is bad--some act as warnings, some cut to the heart of the issue, and each card offers you multiple paths. Don't be afraid if you get the Death card--it actually generally represents change and transformation in your future! c:

HOW IT WORKS

1. Pick a question. These questions cannot be "yes" or "no." So nothing like "does he/she/they return my feelings?" or "will I get into grad school," etc. It's much better to have a broader question like "how's my love life" or "how should I resolve [insert problem]?" It also helps if you put a specific time frame on the question--i.e. instead of saying "how's my love life," clarify "how will my love life be in the coming year?" This helps narrow down the question's parameters to give you a more applicable reading.

2. Pick a reading format. The reading formats are below. Each style is listed below, with a few of its best uses/pros and cons.

3. Comment here, then message me with your payment, reading style, and question (last part optional). Once you are ready to begin, first comment/ping me here. Then just send me a message with "Tarot Reading" in the topic line, your payment (if applicable--see below for newbie deals), what reading you would like, and potentially your question. I understand that some questions, if they are for you and not your dragon, may be very personal. For that reason, you can choose whether you want me to know the specific question, the sort of area the question is related to (i.e. love life, career, etc.), or just ask me to do a reading with no details. The more specifics you give me, the better: it can help me tailor the cards I get to your particular situation. Readings with more details tend to come out better, as I will think them over while shuffling the cards, will consider them in my interpretation, etc. But it's all up to you and your comfort level, so please don't feel pressured into sharing personal details with me!!

4. Give me a 1-3 days to respond with a full reading, including pictures! I'm a busy college kid! The turnaround on my readings will vary depending on my schedule, but I will always try to get you a response within three days' time. I will also make sure to respond to your message when I get it, and add your name to the queue below. If for any reason I need to delay a reading, I will be upfront with that as well and message you about it! So no worries!

READINGS AND PRICES

INCLUDED IN EACH SPREAD: Each spread will come with a paragraph or two about each individual card, as well as my interpretation of how it applies to you/your dragon/your clan. Even if my interpretation doesn't feel quite right, you will have the paragraph of general description about the card that you can take your own truths and lessons from!

1. SINGLE CARD SPREAD (PRICE: 1000 coins)
tarot41_zps6pnund7u.jpg

This is spread is most useful for simple questions. It can get to the heart of an outcome--i.e. generally positive, generally negative, etc., but often lacks any detailed information. That being said, it can also be a lot of fun as a "representative question"--i.e. asking "what tarot card am I?" or "who am I?" I would say this is probably the most fun one to do with your dragons--you're also allowed to use my interpretations in your clan profile (if you ask "what tarot card represents my clan?") or in your dragon's profile! c:

2. THREE CARD SPREAD (PRICE: 3000 coins)
tarot51_zpswehrsmxg.jpg

This is also a simple, heart-of-the-matter spread. The first, second, and third card represent past, present, and future. It reveals what part of your (or your dragon's) past is currently affecting the present, what the present situation is like, and advice/outcomes for the future.

3. CELTIC CROSS SPREAD (PRICE 5000 coins)
tarot61_zpsgennjuxj.jpg

This is by far the most in-depth tarot card reading I can offer you. The Celtic Cross spread is a classic, one of the oldest and must useful spreads in the book. Each of the ten cards address a specific part of the inquirer's question, and offer pointed advice and thoughts for the future. The ten cards represent the following:

1. Heart of the matter - what influenced you to ask the question?
2. Opposing factor - what forces or obstacles are currently blocking you from getting what you want?
3. Root cause - what in your recent past is affecting your present, what is the "root cause?"
4. Past - what in your more formative/more meaningful past is affecting how you see the situation today? What issues from the past must you deal with?
5. Goal - what do you wish to achieve? What are you striving for?
6. Future - what is coming before you, what should you prepare for?
7. You - your attitude, position, and thoughts on the matter in question at the present moment.
[/b]8. Outside influences/perceptions - [/b]how others see you, how they are influencing you and your decision.
9. Hopes and fears - what are you longing for? What are you afraid of? How is it affecting you?
10. Final outcome - the eventual final end to your question.

Definitely the most interesting and evocative spread, most useful for answering the tough questions.

DISCOUNTS

1. *FIRST WEEK ONLY* NEWCOMER DISCOUNT - Receive a three card spread for free! :)
2. WINDY DISCOUNT - If you are part of wind flight, I will take 2000 coins off of the three card or Celtric Cross spread, or 500 coins off a single card spread!
3. RETURNING CUSTOMER DISCOUNT - If you are a returning customer, just remind me and I'll give you 1000 coins off a three card or Celtric Cross spread, or 250 coins off a single card spread!
3. MISTRAL JAMBOREE DISCOUNT - Coming soon! ;)

QUEUE AND SHOP'S STATUS

QUEUE: Customer Username - Spread - Day Requested - Status
1. Froze - Three Card Spread - March 18th - Complete!
2. Huntclaw - One Card Spread - March 23rd - Complete
3. Huntclaw - One Card Spread - March 23rd - To do tomorrow!
4. Espace - Celtic Cross Spread - March 23rd - To do tomorrow!

SHOP STATUS: OPEN FOR BUSINESS! :)

BIGSBY'S STATUS: Online!
Bump! And pinging myself for later~

@Huntclaw
Bump! And pinging myself for later~

@Huntclaw
nE2iWmO.png
@Bigsby
Oooh, messaging!
@Bigsby
Oooh, messaging!
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Huntclaw - Great! Just send me a message when you're ready for a reading. c:

@Froze - Of course! I'll work on the spread tomorrow, about to go to bed now!
@Huntclaw - Great! Just send me a message when you're ready for a reading. c:

@Froze - Of course! I'll work on the spread tomorrow, about to go to bed now!
@Froze, @Huntclaw - Tarot readings are complete! Check your inboxes, and thanks so much for the business! c:
@Froze, @Huntclaw - Tarot readings are complete! Check your inboxes, and thanks so much for the business! c:
@Bigsby

Gotta send ya the message 8D
@Bigsby

Gotta send ya the message 8D
- FORGET ME NOT -
@Espace

Message received! Will work on it tomorrow. c:

And just a bump bc I'm stoked to do more readings!!
@Espace

Message received! Will work on it tomorrow. c:

And just a bump bc I'm stoked to do more readings!!
@Bigsby sending a message now! :)
@Bigsby sending a message now! :)