Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED Fen's Sparkle Dragon Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
rtjqzc.jpg

Hello! Welcome to this art shop, filled with sparkly glitter abominations! If you have any questions, concerns, etc, feel free to ping me, Fenhyste!

~

RULES / TERMS OF SERVICE
Please thoroughly read this! I may not take orders from those that do not.

ToS/FAQ

- You may use art you have purchased from me however you wish as long as substantial credit has been given to me.
- If you post your purchased art elsewhere (i.e. tumblr), you MUST provide a link back to either this thread or my profile.
- I can of my own volition decide to refund an order at any given time, minus any amount that correlates to whatever progress I may have made on the commission before I dropped it.
- I cannot refund and order upon request; once payment has been sent, the commission will be finished.
- Even though you may purchase art pieces from me, I, as the artist, ultimately hold rights to said art.

RULES

- First come, first serve.
- I only start a commission once full payment has been received.
- I take mixed payments! You can partially pay with items, gems, or treasure, in any combination so long as it totals out to the correct amount.
- The limit to one order is 3 pieces of art per slot.
- If all slots have been taken, ask to be put on the wait list. Those on the wait list move up in order into open slots. I will ping you when it's your turn to order. If there's no response within 24 hrs, you'll be moved to the bottom of the wait list.
- I don't draw nsfw.
- I only draw light gore (i.e. blood, minor open wounds).
- To add another character/dragon to a picture, it's +200k/300g to whatever the base cost is.
- I can do very simple backgrounds for no charge. Transparency is default.
- Please be patient. I work as fast as possible around my RL schedule.

ORDER FORM
- Fill this out for every dragon/gijinka in your order

For Dragons:
Quote:
@Fenhyste
Payment Type: Treasure/Gems/Items/Mixed (please specify)
Type: Bust/Full Body
Style: Clean Lined/Sketchy
Dragon ID#:
Dragon Image/URL:
Description: How would you like me to draw your dragon? What would they be doing/their expression/etc. Include any apparel you want.

For Gijinkas/Humans:
Quote:
@Fenhyste
Type: Bust/Waist Up
Dragon Image/URL:
References: Include any visual references of your dragon's gijinka/ your character. If you would like me to custom design a gijinka, fill this in with the details of how they should look. Photo references are okay.
Description: How would you like me to draw your gijinka/human? What would they be doing/their expression/etc

>>SELF EDITING PINGLIST<<

I'm offering this spreadsheet to those who wish to be pinged for future updates, such as new art types. For example, an option for chibis will be available soon. Please don't misuse this spreadsheet! You may also view progress on the wait list from here.

ART EXAMPLES
(I take items & mixed payments! See second post)

DRAGONS

(my style for these is primarily cute, sparkly, & "chibi", so expect that to be the usual outcome)

Busts
-723k/770g (clean lined)
-620k/660g (sketchy)
+32k/35g per apparel

(click to enlarge)

j8nt5i.jpg 2db01n7.jpg 2yzjvaa.jpg

Full body
-940k/1000g (clean lined)
-799k/850g (sketchy)
+32k/35g per apparel

ofdh91.jpg 504jly.jpg 2qsb8sp.jpg

16ao86w.jpg 9gy55e.jpg 33b06kw.jpg

HUMANS/GIJINKAS

Chibi (full body only) (PRICE):
-Coming soon!

Busts
-723k/770g (sketchy)

(click to enlarge)

okn3wx.jpg 20s60yg.jpg 2n092z4.jpg

Waist Ups
-850k/1300g (clean lined)
-1,222,000T/1150g (sketchy)

1z6s48o.jpg 59u2ck.jpg 2hg8l78.jpg

Slots

1. empty
2. empty
3. empty
4. empty

rtjqzc.jpg

Hello! Welcome to this art shop, filled with sparkly glitter abominations! If you have any questions, concerns, etc, feel free to ping me, Fenhyste!

~

RULES / TERMS OF SERVICE
Please thoroughly read this! I may not take orders from those that do not.

ToS/FAQ

- You may use art you have purchased from me however you wish as long as substantial credit has been given to me.
- If you post your purchased art elsewhere (i.e. tumblr), you MUST provide a link back to either this thread or my profile.
- I can of my own volition decide to refund an order at any given time, minus any amount that correlates to whatever progress I may have made on the commission before I dropped it.
- I cannot refund and order upon request; once payment has been sent, the commission will be finished.
- Even though you may purchase art pieces from me, I, as the artist, ultimately hold rights to said art.

RULES

- First come, first serve.
- I only start a commission once full payment has been received.
- I take mixed payments! You can partially pay with items, gems, or treasure, in any combination so long as it totals out to the correct amount.
- The limit to one order is 3 pieces of art per slot.
- If all slots have been taken, ask to be put on the wait list. Those on the wait list move up in order into open slots. I will ping you when it's your turn to order. If there's no response within 24 hrs, you'll be moved to the bottom of the wait list.
- I don't draw nsfw.
- I only draw light gore (i.e. blood, minor open wounds).
- To add another character/dragon to a picture, it's +200k/300g to whatever the base cost is.
- I can do very simple backgrounds for no charge. Transparency is default.
- Please be patient. I work as fast as possible around my RL schedule.

ORDER FORM
- Fill this out for every dragon/gijinka in your order

For Dragons:
Quote:
@Fenhyste
Type: Bust/Full Body
Dragon ID#:
Dragon Image/URL:
Description: How would you like me to draw your dragon? What would they be doing/their expression/etc. Include any apparel you want.

For Gijinkas/Humans:
Quote:
@Fenhyste
Type: Bust/Waist Up
Dragon Image/URL:
References: Include any visual references of your dragon's gijinka/ your character. If you would like me to custom design a gijinka, fill this in with the details of how they should look. Photo references are okay.
Description: How would you like me to draw your gijinka/human? What would they be doing/their expression/etc

>>SELF EDITING PINGLIST<<

I'm offering this spreadsheet to those who wish to be pinged for future updates, such as new art types. For example, an option for chibis will be available soon. Please don't misuse this spreadsheet! You may also view progress on the wait list from here.

ART EXAMPLES
(I take items & mixed payments! See second post)

DRAGONS

(my style for these is primarily cute, sparkly, & "chibi", so expect that to be the usual outcome)

Busts
-723k/770g (clean lined)
-620k/660g (sketchy)
+32k/35g per apparel

(click to enlarge)

j8nt5i.jpg 2db01n7.jpg 2yzjvaa.jpg

Full body
-799k/850g (sketchy)
+32k/35g per apparel

ofdh91.jpg 504jly.jpg 2qsb8sp.jpg

16ao86w.jpg 9gy55e.jpg 33b06kw.jpg

HUMANS/GIJINKAS

Chibi (full body only) (PRICE):
-Coming soon!

Busts
-723k/770g (sketchy)

(click to enlarge)

okn3wx.jpg 20s60yg.jpg 2n092z4.jpg

Waist Ups
-850k/1300g (clean lined)
-1,222,000T/1150g (sketchy)

1z6s48o.jpg 59u2ck.jpg 2hg8l78.jpg

Slots

1. empty
2. empty
3. empty
4. empty

PAfw65w.png
[center][size=5][b]Item Payments[/b][/size] Paying with familiars/items automatically equals the lowest auction house/gem market place price for said item![/center] [size=4][b]Specialty[/b][/size] [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed Change: Tundra][item=Breed Change: Snapper][item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Primary Gene: Vipera][item=Primary Gene: Ripple][item=Primary Gene: Cherub][item=Primary Gene: Piebald][item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Tertiary Gene: Okapi][item=Primary Gene: crystal][item=Primary Gene: iridescent][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Secondary Gene: Facet][item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] [size=4][b]Familiars[/b][/size] [item=ice sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=nature sprite][item=plague sprite][item=wind sprite][item=Speedy][item=Hippojay][item=Molten Wartoad][item=Wartoad][item=goldenbeast][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=amberwing waveskimmer][item=Great Blue Waveskimmer][item=Anomalous Skink][item=Manticore][item=Conjoined Skink][item=coarsefur yeti][item=Hawksbill Goliath][item=Crystalhide Jester][item=barking jester][item=Wave Sweeper][item=wispwillow peryton][item=rosy peryton][item=glamortail hopper][item=bellus glamortail][item=Darktouched Chimera][item=seaweed scavenger][item=driftwood baron][item=spined cobra][item=maned cobra][item=chocolate ferret][item=blue vein pansy][item=roundhorn melprin][item=melprin][item=candycane xolo][item=shimmering xolo][item=Rivermouth Flatbill][item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Dwarf Unicorn][item=Downy Fox Rat][item=Fawn Fox Rat][item=Maren Currentfinder][item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Perching Java Sparrow][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][item=Trick of the Light][item=Harlequin Stagwing][item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Maren Scout][item=Umberhorn Qiriq] ----- [size=4][b]Apparel[/b][/size] [item=Companion Comet][item=Windbound Plumage][item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=Filigree Rapier][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][item=Valkyrie Blade][item=Unicorn Guise][item=Alabaster Filigree Boots][item=Alabaster Filigree Breastplate][item=Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard][item=Alabaster Filigree Helmet][item=Alabaster Filigree Banner][item=Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets][item=raven sylvan anklets][item=raven sylvan bracelets][item=raven sylvan dress][item=raven sylvan headpiece][item=raven sylvan filigree][item=raven sylvan twist][item=raven sylvan lattice][item=raven sylvan wings][item=Silver Sylvan Anklets][item=Silver Sylvan Bracelets][item=Silver Sylvan Dress][item=Silver Sylvan Headpiece][item=Silver Sylvan Filigree][item=Silver Sylvan Twist][item=Silver Sylvan Lattice][item=Silver Sylvan Wings][item=Grove Sylvan Anklets][item=Grove Sylvan Bracelets][item=Grove Sylvan Filigree][item=Grove Sylvan Dress][item=Grove Sylvan Headpiece][item=Grove Sylvan Lattice][item=Grove Sylvan Twist][item=Grove Sylvan Wings][item=Prismatic Silk Veil][item=Prismatic Silk Scarf][item=Prismatic Tail Bangle][item=Prismatic Silk Sash][item=Prismatic Arm Silks][item=Prismatic Leg Silks][item=Prismatic Wing Silks][item=Golden Silk Veil][item=Golden Silk Scarf][item=Golden Tail Bangle][item=golden Silk Sash][item=golden Arm Silks][item=golden Leg Silks][item=golden Wing Silks][item=gossamer Silk Veil][item=gossamer Silk Scarf][item=gossamer Tail Bangle][item=gossamer Silk Sash][item=gossamer Arm Silks][item=gossamer Leg Silks][item=gossamer Wing Silks][item=Desert Dynasty Tail Rings][item=Ethereal Entourage][item=Pixie Procession][item=diamond talonclasp pendant][item=black tulip flowerfall][item=sakura flowerfall][item=red rose flowerfall][item=daisy flowerfall][item=blushing pink rose][item=romantic red rose][item=Dew Laden White Rose][item=autumnal wreath][item=white and gold flair scarf][item=pink and purple flair scarf][item=pink wooly tail][item=pink wooly coat][item=scarlet wooly tail][item=scarlet wooly coat][item=plum wooly tail][item=plum wooly coat][item=crimson arm silks][item=crimson wing silks][item=crimson leg silks][item=crimson silk sash][item=crimson silk scarf][item=crimson tail bangle][item=crimson silk veil][item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle][item=soft pink wing silks][item=soft pink silk sash][item=soft pink silk scarf][item=soft pink leg silks][item=soft pink arm silks][item=soft pink silk veil][item=celadon tail bangle][item=celadon wing silks][item=celadon silk sash][item=celadon silk scarf][item=celadon arm silks][item=celadon leg silks][item=celadon silk veil][item=cloudy feathered wings][item=rose feathered wings][item=inkwell feathered wings][item=winter wolf cape][item=grey wolf cape][item=gold wolf cape][item=red wolf cape][item=black wolf cape][item=winter wind][item=White Aviator Scarf][item=Crimson Aviator Scarf][item=Dusk Rogue Tail Binding][item=Dusk Rogue Mask][item=Dusk Rogue Gloves][item=Dusk Rogue Bracers][item=Dusk Rogue Hood][item=Dusk Rogue Vest][item=Dusk Rogue Cape][item=Dusk Rogue Belt][item=dusk rogue footpads][item=dusklight alchemist tools][item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools][item=marshwisp colony][item=twilight colony][item=carbon cushion colony][item=Duskcheer Colony][item=Fairy's Tears Colony][item=Mossy Maze Colony][item=peace dove][item=conjurer's cobwebs][item=sorcerer's cobwebs] + All flourish apparel
Item Payments
Paying with familiars/items automatically equals the lowest auction house/gem market place price for said item!

Specialty

Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Spiral Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Poison Tertiary Gene: Okapi Primary Gene: Crystal Primary Gene: Iridescent Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Circuit Tertiary Gene: Stained Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Facet Scroll of Eternal Youth

Familiars

Ice Sprite Arcane Sprite Shadow Sprite Nature Sprite Plague Sprite Wind Sprite Speedy Hippojay Molten Wartoad Wartoad Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer Anomalous Skink Manticore Conjoined Skink Coarsefur Yeti Hawksbill Goliath Crystalhide Jester Barking Jester Wave Sweeper Wispwillow Peryton Rosy Peryton Darktouched Chimera Seaweed Scavenger Driftwood Baron Spined Cobra Maned Cobra Chocolate Ferret Blue Vein Pansy Roundhorn Melprin Melprin Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo Rivermouth Flatbill Fluted Pukasloth Dwarf Unicorn Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat Maren Currentfinder Maren Shark Hunter Perching Java Sparrow Tufted Leaf Beetle Trick of the Light Harlequin Stagwing Maren Wavesinger Maren Scout Umberhorn Qiriq

Apparel

Companion Comet Windbound Plumage Cosmologist Fieldtools Filigree Rapier Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade Unicorn Guise Alabaster Filigree Boots Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard Alabaster Filigree Helmet Alabaster Filigree Banner Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets Raven Sylvan Anklets Raven Sylvan Bracelets Raven Sylvan Dress Raven Sylvan Headpiece Raven Sylvan Filigree Raven Sylvan Twist Raven Sylvan Lattice Raven Sylvan Wings Silver Sylvan Anklets Silver Sylvan Bracelets Silver Sylvan Dress Silver Sylvan Headpiece Silver Sylvan Filigree Silver Sylvan Twist Silver Sylvan Lattice Silver Sylvan Wings Grove Sylvan Anklets Grove Sylvan Bracelets Grove Sylvan Filigree Grove Sylvan Dress Grove Sylvan Headpiece Grove Sylvan Lattice Grove Sylvan Twist Grove Sylvan Wings Prismatic Silk Veil Prismatic Silk Scarf Prismatic Tail Bangle Prismatic Silk Sash Prismatic Arm Silks Prismatic Leg Silks Prismatic Wing Silks Golden Silk Veil Golden Silk Scarf Golden Tail Bangle Golden Silk Sash Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks Golden Wing Silks Gossamer Silk Veil Gossamer Silk Scarf Gossamer Tail Bangle Gossamer Silk Sash Gossamer Arm Silks Gossamer Leg Silks Gossamer Wing Silks Desert Dynasty Tail Rings Ethereal Entourage Pixie Procession Diamond Talonclasp Pendant Black Tulip Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Daisy Flowerfall Blushing Pink Rose Romantic Red Rose Dew Laden White Rose Autumnal Wreath White and Gold Flair Scarf Pink and Purple Flair Scarf Pink Wooly Tail Pink Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Tail Scarlet Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail Plum Wooly Coat Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Wing Silks Crimson Leg Silks Crimson Silk Sash Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Tail Bangle Crimson Silk Veil Soft Pink Tail Bangle Soft Pink Wing Silks Soft Pink Silk Sash Soft Pink Silk Scarf Soft Pink Leg Silks Soft Pink Arm Silks Soft Pink Silk Veil Celadon Tail Bangle Celadon Wing Silks Celadon Silk Sash Celadon Silk Scarf Celadon Arm Silks Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Silk Veil Cloudy Feathered Wings Rose Feathered Wings Inkwell Feathered Wings Winter Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape Gold Wolf Cape Black Wolf Cape Winter Wind White Aviator Scarf Crimson Aviator Scarf Dusk Rogue Tail Binding Dusk Rogue Mask Dusk Rogue Gloves Dusk Rogue Bracers Dusk Rogue Hood Dusk Rogue Vest Dusk Rogue Cape Dusk Rogue Belt Dusk Rogue Footpads Dusklight Alchemist Tools Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Supercharged Alchemist Tools Marshwisp Colony Twilight Colony Carbon Cushion Colony Duskcheer Colony Fairy's Tears Colony Mossy Maze Colony Peace Dove Conjurer's Cobwebs Sorcerer's Cobwebs

+ All flourish apparel

PAfw65w.png
Completed Commissions

Starshining
-link

cre
-link
Completed Commissions

Starshining
-link

cre
-link
PAfw65w.png
[center][size=5][b]Aaaaaaaaaand open![/b][/size] [img]http://media.timeout.com/blogimages/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/giphy-14.gif[/img][/center]
Aaaaaaaaaand open!

giphy-14.gif
PAfw65w.png
@Fenhyste

*STICKS MY LEG OUT REALLY FAR* HELLO I AM HERE.

May I reservere a slot? I can send you payment for what I want and everything but I have yet to choose the character because I intend on getting a design sometime tomorrow/day after and I want to save the commission for this character in particular qvq

As for payment, I was wondering if I could pay with the full white sylvan set + that red draconic sword to fill the gap!

(I-I totally wasn't stalking this shop or anything,,,,)
@Fenhyste

*STICKS MY LEG OUT REALLY FAR* HELLO I AM HERE.

May I reservere a slot? I can send you payment for what I want and everything but I have yet to choose the character because I intend on getting a design sometime tomorrow/day after and I want to save the commission for this character in particular qvq

As for payment, I was wondering if I could pay with the full white sylvan set + that red draconic sword to fill the gap!

(I-I totally wasn't stalking this shop or anything,,,,)
@Lolilith @felistopaz @VixennSinnett @Dragoness @Alternatewarning @Nyanperona @Leyatres @whimsyfluff @camjam @Denutena @BatSchaduw @BallpointTattoos @Cliones @decadent @AyumiNemera @Blutopod @TheMurderOfCrows @Violette @Toxiee @archserpent @Cindee @cre @bunnytaichou @Plushstiel @Starshining @Ghostpatches @lillyleaf101 @battledog @mattykips @JonathanJoestar @Jazz @FaceTheWind

Heya, the shop's open now~!
@Lolilith @felistopaz @VixennSinnett @Dragoness @Alternatewarning @Nyanperona @Leyatres @whimsyfluff @camjam @Denutena @BatSchaduw @BallpointTattoos @Cliones @decadent @AyumiNemera @Blutopod @TheMurderOfCrows @Violette @Toxiee @archserpent @Cindee @cre @bunnytaichou @Plushstiel @Starshining @Ghostpatches @lillyleaf101 @battledog @mattykips @JonathanJoestar @Jazz @FaceTheWind

Heya, the shop's open now~!
PAfw65w.png
@FenHyste
I realize it's not on your list, but would you accept a golem gauntlet as payment, and if so how much would you value it as?
@FenHyste
I realize it's not on your list, but would you accept a golem gauntlet as payment, and if so how much would you value it as?
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Fenhyste
lovely art! ;v; i'll return some day with more dragon money!
@Fenhyste
lovely art! ;v; i'll return some day with more dragon money!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@JonathanJoestar
OH my god hi nice leggy xD

I'll go ahead and mark you down for the first slot then~ and sure, if it covers the whole cost! do you know what specific art type were you thinking of getting?
@JonathanJoestar
OH my god hi nice leggy xD

I'll go ahead and mark you down for the first slot then~ and sure, if it covers the whole cost! do you know what specific art type were you thinking of getting?
PAfw65w.png
@Starshining
Hmmm I suppose I could always resell it if I don't need it. It would cover 909g! (I go by the lowest AH listing)
@Starshining
Hmmm I suppose I could always resell it if I don't need it. It would cover 909g! (I go by the lowest AH listing)
PAfw65w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12