Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | LIMITED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
@JonathanJoestar

Oh gosh I know the feeling believe me. Don't worry I'll try my best to do him justice!! > <
@JonathanJoestar

Oh gosh I know the feeling believe me. Don't worry I'll try my best to do him justice!! > <
@IschemicTies

You've got it!
@IschemicTies

You've got it!
@SilverBook

No problem! Send over payment and references for your character and I'll get to work.
@SilverBook

No problem! Send over payment and references for your character and I'll get to work.
@Nocte

Awesome! I'll send my message shortly :)
@Nocte

Awesome! I'll send my message shortly :)
@SilverBook

Take your time, and thanks very much for the comm!
@SilverBook

Take your time, and thanks very much for the comm!
Alright @Nocte, I’m set. I’d like a Monocolor THIGH: 350kT | 540G of [img]http://i.imgur.com/X5R1BXK.jpg[/img] This is Falcon, He Comes from the same universe as Marcus and Visumarx, one you have done and one whom you are doing right now. He always wears this winged cloak. The Cloak is tattered and the color of dark Charcoal dust. His face is A.L.W.A.Y.S Hidden by shadow, we don’t know his skin color at all. his little shtik is that his face resembles that of a creepy doll, at all times of day due to a curse. The face in the example is basically ideal to a point. That thing in the middle is a Dracoryuu Laigon wing You don’t need to know that that is, but that’s what it is. It is always holding a VERY large white feather. [b]He does not have wings[/b] However, he dons a winged cloak which is a cloak with wings for sleeves. He can use Fire Magic, Sight Magic, electricity magic and ice magic. The cloak is his medium rather than say a rod or staff or bow He has no specific personality, but he’s usually calm and collected besides his face of course The feather on the hat must be present. and the wings must be at least slightly feathered. The Garb under the cloak looks something along the lines of [url=http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/a/af/FFVI_Priest%27s_Miter_Artwork.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20131002155856]Sages Miter Final Fantasy[/url]
Alright @Nocte, I’m set.

I’d like a Monocolor THIGH: 350kT | 540G of X5R1BXK.jpg

This is Falcon, He Comes from the same universe as Marcus and Visumarx, one you have done and one whom you are doing right now. He always wears this winged cloak. The Cloak is tattered and the color of dark Charcoal dust. His face is A.L.W.A.Y.S Hidden by shadow, we don’t know his skin color at all. his little shtik is that his face resembles that of a creepy doll, at all times of day due to a curse. The face in the example is basically ideal to a point.

That thing in the middle is a Dracoryuu Laigon wing You don’t need to know that that is, but that’s what it is. It is always holding a VERY large white feather.

He does not have wings However, he dons a winged cloak which is a cloak with wings for sleeves.

He can use Fire Magic, Sight Magic, electricity magic and ice magic. The cloak is his medium rather than say a rod or staff or bow

He has no specific personality, but he’s usually calm and collected besides his face of course
The feather on the hat must be present. and the wings must be at least slightly feathered.

The Garb under the cloak looks something along the lines of Sages Miter Final Fantasy
21bkl7q.jpg
@Nocte

Looks like things are closed now..? Pff, that's what I get for having to work I guess. and asking so many questions XD Let me know if you're still willing to do a commission for me, if not put me in the pinglist and I'll come back when you're open again.
@Nocte

Looks like things are closed now..? Pff, that's what I get for having to work I guess. and asking so many questions XD Let me know if you're still willing to do a commission for me, if not put me in the pinglist and I'll come back when you're open again.
@Irefe

I'm going to throw you on the pinglist, I'll let you know when I've got some slots open!
@Irefe

I'm going to throw you on the pinglist, I'll let you know when I've got some slots open!
@Nocte

Okay xD thanks.
@Nocte

Okay xD thanks.
@JonathanJoestar [img]http://i.imgur.com/C8Ip7xe.png[/img]
@JonathanJoestar

C8Ip7xe.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45